November 22, 2014 | 1289 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 9:59:00 AM More reviews by vanillasugardream

It's a very good lipbalm, and gives a YLBB look, very natural slight tint.Very moisturizing and feels good on the lips. Great under lipsticks, doesn't interfere with the shades of most of the ones I own. I'm content.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2004 12:02:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've loved this since I was a child. It is great lip balm. No taste/scent, clear color (although pink in tube) on lips and super moisturizing-- plus it comes in pretty packaging. Perfect!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 11:24:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an awesome lip moisturizer, but I can't stand the smell or the taste of it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2004 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Cherub573

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'll admit I haven't used this product in a long time, I just haven't been an Avon customer. However, I have very favorable memories of this stuff because it was the first lip balm that amazed me with how soft it left my lips! This was probably when I was in my early teens.

I don't recall a particular scent, but I do remember it seemed unscented to me and I would've preferred a nice flavor and smell- which is why I only wore it at night. It was VERY effective for softening my lips though!! It was only $.99 back then, not sure what the price is now, but I'm sure it's still quite affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2004 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Jeannifer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really, really like this! I use it during the day under lipstick or gloss, it's the only thing I've found that doesn't dry out my lips. I always have it with me and start to panic when I get down to only one tube (I buy LOTS of it whenever it's on sale). Since I have a serious addiction to moisturizing lip stuff, I've tried a LOT of different products! This is CHEAP and works great. It's also esier than carrying around vaseline-which is super, also-and it comes in a too-cute pink tube. It also gives a little shine to my lips without gloss. I've never noticed a smell/taste, but it may be because I'm immune to it after applying it 10+ times a day for the last four or so years! Really, I cringe at the thought of EVER having any sort of dry, chapped, cracked lips and this keeps me smoochable!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2004 5:28:00 PM More reviews by shejustlaughs

This is a nice on-the-go balm. It's clear and (to me, at least) tasteless, and does exactly what the product claims... moisturizes your lips. Tiny pink tube fits in any pocket. It often goes on sale for $0.79 USD.. there's nothing to lose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Yes, this product has a perfume-y, sort of baby powder scent, but it's a very clean and pretty scent. The balm is smooth and satiny on the lips and comes in a girly pink tube. The balm looks bright pink, but goes on clear with just a hint of shine. Very moisturizing with minimal gloss, and a not-to-overpowering scent. A great, inexpensive Avon classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2004 12:46:00 PM More reviews by berrysweet77

Well I decided to try this product cuz it was on sale for only $0.99 CAN. The first night I used it, I woke up with a white layer of goop on my lips. But otherwise it works quite well. As other reviews have said, the smell gets to me. It reminds me of the taste and smell of really cheap lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 3:41:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Maybe I should try it again, but I used this a long time ago and I all remember was the horrible scent that reminded me of babywipes...I just couldn't get past that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2004 11:28:00 PM More reviews by DebraSD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this product for several years. It's WAY better than chapstick, goes on smooth, has a faint pleasant fragrance and makes my lips feel better fast if I have chapped lips. Wear it overnight and your lips will thank you in the morning. I will buy this again and again as long as Avon continues to make it!