Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 11/20/2010 8:28:00 PM

- great coverage, you only need a *tiny* amount
- easy to use and easy to blend
- fantastic colour range suiting all types of skintones!
- sooooo affordable and will last you forever!

- on me, the finish of this was slightly dewy (this just ends up looking oily on me)

Ok, so it seems that the pros far outweigh the cons, but bottom line is, I cant wear this foundation. It really just does look oily on me after a few hours. There is so much to love about the foundation itself, I just wish that it suited my skin type. For me, it is the closest thing I have found to my HG foundation, I just wish that it had a matte finish (something like the MAC pro longwear foundation). So if you can get away with the slightly dewy look, this is an amazing foundation, and highly recommended. If you are slightly oily, I would probably stay away. But for the price, it is worth trying it anyway, you dont loose much even if it doesnt end up suiting you.

on 11/19/2010 9:49:00 PM

Disappointed after so much hype. Got this several months ago...Got the Neutral #1 palette and the colors are fab. But alas, there was not enough coverage for me (liked La Femme better), and it only got worse as the day wore on. It also started looking a bit greasy and I live in a dry climate and do not have oily skin. It now resides in my makeup graveyard (It takes me awhile to actually get rid of things just because I spent so much money on them and I might revisit them at some point). So sorry; such high hopes!

on 11/16/2010 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I purchased this in the Neutral #1 palette so as to find my correct shade which turned out to be Leading Lady. This HD creme foundation is amazing and you truly only need a very small amount of this product to get a full coverage. I purchased this from Paint & Powder online and I wish to congratulate thier customer service who have been very helpful and prompt in answering any questions I had. The cost is extreamly low...$11.99 for the pallette and 9.99 for the 1/2 oz. One piece of advice I have for anyone out there who is thinking of trying this or is having trouble with the product staying put throughout the day is DO NOT use a silicone base primer with this product. I contacted PP customer service telling them that I had a problem with this looking oily on my face and they immediately asked me if I was using a primer and which one. I responded by telling them that I was using my MUFE HD primer (of which I love under my MUFE HD foundation) and they told me that was the problem as I needed to use a 'non' silicone primer. I immediately tried this and the problem was more oily residue or shine and picture perfect skin :-)
Personally I prefer to use this foundation for evening and special occassions as I prefer to use MUFE HD Foundation for my everyday use. Give this a will not regret it.

on 11/12/2010 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

2nd edit, oct 1st, 2012, I gave this another go because I have two barely used compacts of the stuff and apparently hope springs eternal. Plus summer is over and my dry skin does well with creams as Autumn and Winter approach. However, this stuff looks, the effect is ephemeral. It doesn't last even on my very dry skin. It does transfer like mad. I wish credits from my first university transfered as easily when I chose to attend a 2nd. For me makeup is to hide some flaws, I'd go barefaced if I could as confidently as I do once I've hidden those things. So if I take the time to apply mu and am pleased I've hidden all such flaws, only to check a mirror to apply lipstick an hour later and realize the time I absentmindedly touched my cheek I also negated any coverage I had on my face-whats the point? That is after powder and even applying powder various time throughout the day. Here is my 1st edit which was basically an edited version of my original review. i wrote i loved the stuff but it made me splotchy. turns out it was not the mu but something else, likely skin care, that did me in briefly as it no longer occurs. I wanted to add another edit, I tried this foundation using a brush but have to agree with most here, the sponge is the way to go. The finish looks better, greater coverage yet still not mask like. When I use a sponge I see almost no need to go back with a concealer to cover tiny imperfections, as the sponge + makeup covers all.

what everyone has said is true for coverage, and finish. i have not yet tried this mixed to make it a tm, or anything else. i simply apply w/damp mu sponge and stipple on. i get complete coverage pretty much, yet it looks good, not cake face, not make like. i never wanted full coverage though i get redness and sure could have, and at times, still, use it. i wanted and still desire a natural look. but i was spending so much time going back after applying my mu to cover little areas with a teeny brush and concealer, this almost does away with a need for that. i have a palette and am still unsure which color suits me best, but thankfully the ones i got are all yellow based. this looks good, makes getting ready faster, easier. i am going to order a full sized once i get the shade right.

on 11/7/2010 9:37:00 AM

I love this foundation. I have had it for quite a while after seeing review by Wayne Goss. I gave it another try with my slightly damp sponge. That made a huge difference for me. Previously it gave me a mask look but once I tried the sponge it made a world of difference. Gives FULL coverage and is extremely long lasting. Love,love,love this foundation.

I LOVE this foundation! It took me awhile to find the right shade but Leading Lady and Aurora seemed to melt into my skin. I find that if you use a wet/damp sponge and stipple this makeup onto your face it will blend more flawlessly and look fresh and dewy. I set it with bare escentuals mineral veil and im good to go for the rest of the day! GET IT!

on 10/27/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Everything about this foundation (in and of itself, not including packaging) screams high-end gorgeousness. The texture is a dream, mimicking perfect skin--and I mean perfect! The coverage is a variable upon application. The shade range is positively amazing--you *will* find your shade in this foundation. I'm NC10-15 depending on if I get any sun (shame on me) and I use Graceful Swan and Ingenue shades.
The packaging is minimal and eco-friendly. You get a lot for your money.
I think this foundation beats Armani and Illamasqua and Kevyn Aucoin--I know, I've tried them all. And it lasts through hot lights in a photo session or a run through the park.
Simply amazing.

on 10/26/2010 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

1. I am an NC35 but not quite because my skin is not all yellow undertones- there is a significant olive undertone. I bought Vixen (W3) I believe, and it was too light when I initially applied it. When it blended in to my skin it matched better. It matched my face which is less olive than my neck and hands, so it exacerbated the lack of olive in my face. I think I will have to try Temptress to see if I can make my face look more matched with my body. The Graftobian site has a "color equivalent" chart and NC 35 and Vixen are said to be equivalents.

2. Coverage: good, yes a little goes a long way. However, I think the learning curve is high on this foundation. I've been playing around with it for a few days (foundation brush, damp sponge, fingers, buffer brush) and although it glides on like butter I am not quite sure how to use this foundation as concealer and have it stay in place. My skin is sort of flaky right now so setting powder (like Ben Nye's Banana Visage powder) just makes my skin look dry and cakey. Primer and moisturizer before hand help the foundation melt in to the skin, but can you really go without setting a cream product?

3. Lasting power and water resistance: It's relatively water resistant but again, I can't really say that it lasts "all day"

4. It gets in your fine lines in your under eye area, so wouldn't recommend this as an under eye concealer. I've buffed it out with a small dome eyeshadow brush and then applied concealer over it and that worked decently.

5. The price is actually not that cheap. You get 1/2 ounce for $9 plus shipping if you buy online. This is a cream product and it is well pigmented so I still think it's worth it.

6. Broke me out, so will not be repurchasing.

on 10/24/2010 10:01:00 PM

I am a professional makeup artist and this foundation is amazing. It looks like real skin in HD photgraphy/film. It can be used as a tinted moisturizer when mixed with moisturizer, liquid foundation when mixed with a mixig medium, full coverage foundaiton in it's cream state, and a concealer. It is perfect for the undereye area, but only if you powder it. It can settlie into fine lines and wrinkles, if not powdered. Also if you have oily skin, it will require powdering. It is an amazing cream foundation that would be perfect for men, elderly, teens, glamour, etc. I do not suggest this foundation for women who are wanting an everyday foundation; it is more for professional use and is best used for photography/film/tv/HD. This foundation is so creamy and is very opaque and very full-coverage. A little bit goes a long way.

on 10/23/2010 3:44:00 PM

OMG. Now this is a foundation (Palette, no less!) worth cheering about. I bought the Warm 1 Pallet for serveral reasons...1) My skintone is hard to match 2) The pricepoint is amazing for a pallet 3) You get 5 shades in the same colour family to play with 4) The formula is moist, but not oily, dense, but not dry 5) The compact is so slender, you can easily slip it into a purse 6) The lighter shades can be built up as a concealer.

I'm so impressed with the product that I ordered a Warm 2 so that I can have a few more shades in my range for summer when I move into the NC42 range. The coverage is unbelievable. It creates beautiful, perfect skin like no other foundation IMO- better than MAC, Armani, MUFEHD, L'Oreal. All of these lines have great shades in my range, but you cannot beat having the ability to adjust a foundation in increments for those times when your skin is experiencing changes in tone, hyperpigmentation, flair-ups and those areas of the face that demand a more precise application.

The product works perfectly - it is a cream and not a liquid like the other brands I've mentioned. I've tried it with fingers, a synthetic brush, a sponge, they all work well, fingers being a more user-friendly tool, however I would like to try these with a concealer brush for even more detailed coverage - like covering a few old scars from acne on my cheekbones.

You have GOT to try this. It will be part of my daily application for years to come for sure. Oh, it also washes off with a makeup removing oil (I like DHC) and then my regular cleanser and my Clarisonic. Because of the ingredients list (I see some potentially pore clogging ingredients towards the TOP of the list) I would highly recommend a deeper cleaning for those of us with sensitive skin and/or larger pores. Still, it's amazing stuff and I can honestly say I have nothing bad to write about it. NOTHING.

Popular Crème Foundations