E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/13/2012 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have more then my share of brushes everything from Chanel to Hakuhodo, Technique and Sigma. Not impressed by MAC so I don't own any. I do and have owned ELF brushes for at least 3 or more years yes the are the 1.00 brushes . They are my everyday makeup brushes and believe me I have put them through the ringer. Yes I had one that shed a few airs but these brushes are great they are true work horses. They apply product really well and are a breeze to clean. Love Love Love!

I think these are terrific quality for the price! $1 per brush is wayyy better than I've been able to find with any other brand, and of the fifteen or so different shapes and sizes of brushes I've gotten, I've only found two that shed bristles (as other people have complained). Both were eyeshadow brushes, by the way. I've never had that problem with their foundation or powder brushes.
Overall, one of my most-used brands of brush--though honestly, that's mostly because of the extremely low price.

on 9/9/2012 5:10:00 PM

I have several of these brushes, they are great! The E.L.F "C" brush is my favorite but these are very close and are only a dollar. Some of the brushes are poor quality but than some of them are above average quality. I have about six of them over a year they haven't shed and wash up nicely., I tossed two of them because the top wasn't on right. Overall definitely worth the dollar.

on 8/17/2012 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

WOW! I adore the ELF brushes! I first purchased an eyeshadow brush a few months ago and knew I had to get more when I found myself reaching for it over my more expensive brushes every morning. They are flexible, durable, and last a very long time with proper cleaning. I will buy them all...I even like them better than my eco tools!

on 8/17/2012 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm officially in love with all the elf brushes. They're so cheap, and most of them are so high quality! This one is so inexpensive (a dollar) and so fluffy and amazing for applying my eyeshadow. It's super easy to blend with, and I absolutly adore it. Would recomend to everyone.

on 8/17/2012 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am going to buy a few more of these. They're only $1 and is honeslty the best eyeshadow brush in my whole collection. I use it everyday and if I could not find it Im not sure what I would do. Of course I have others but this is BOMB.COM

on 8/14/2012 7:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I picked up two of these at target this afternoon, and when I got home I cleaned them before trying them out. When I was cleaning, sooo many bristles came out! It looked NASTY! I'll definitely be returning this soon and using the money to purchase a higher quality brush.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The only reason I own several of these brushes is that I don't like to mix my eyeshadow brushes for different color groups... I know, I'm weird like that... and Target is often out of the E.L.F. studio brushes. This brush holds product better than the face brush, but the bristles fall out LIKE CRAZY. For that reason, I don't recommend it. Buy the studio brush for $3 instead.

on 7/25/2012 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Super cheap purchase at Target! Love this brush! I actually own several for when I am playing around with different colors for my eye make up.

on 7/24/2012 6:46:00 PM

As soon as I took it out of its package it had loose bristles. I thought "no big deal" and just pulled it out only to find more loose bristles. I ended up finding out more than half the bristles were loose and falling out. I tried to just leave it in and just use the brush as is but the bristles came out even when I simply dabbed it into my eyeshadow palette. Other than that it works alright. I don't think I'd repurchase it though considering I lost half my brush before I even started using it. As cheap as it is, I'd rather just invest in a better brush that will last.

Popular Makeup Brushes