August 28, 2014 | 1647 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by nicolemarion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeshadow brush I own. (Granted, I don't own many high-end brushes – the most expensive eyeshadow brush I own cost about 15$ and is from a Canadian brand called Quo.)

It packs on colour, it's dense, and it's soft enough. I haven't experienced any shedding, and I've washed it upwards of 10 times in the few months I've owned it.

However, since e.l.f. brushes are super-cheap, they vary in quality, even among the same brush type.

Still though, I recommend this brush to all my friends, and have even given it as an impromptu "thanks for being my friend" gift a few times!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by apple98rs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is good for a buck, it gets the job done. i'm not really an eyeshadow person but if i want to apply some this is the brush i reach for. i will repurchase in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by VanessaluvsU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really dont like this brush. The small amount of bristles it has fall out a lot. The handle is loose and some of the bristles when i got this were kind of glued together. It doesnt pick of color well at all. i know i got a bad one because my cousin showed me hers and the one she has had twice as many bristles as mine did and she loves it. If you want to give this a go just know that this is a really inconsistent brush. Even though this was a dollar i will not re-purchase because who knows what if i get a bad one again? id rather just buy an ecotools one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by WildflowerRuby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

AMAZING eye shadow brush!! :)
It applies your eyeshadow without wasting the product or having to re-dip often, is very soft, durable and the perfect size.
You can't go wrong since it's just $1!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Who knew! A proof that price doesn't always equal quality
Price: $1.09 USD
Shape: short rounded; flat
Texture: soft and dense
This is great for packing on e/s. And I use the tip for a light wash of crease colour if I'm in a hurry

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! Who would've thought a great eyeshadow brush could cost just $1? I just used this once, but I can already say that it's amazing! It packs on eyeshadow nicely, and it's really soft. Only a few bristles fell out when I washed it. This is a lot better than the Total Face Brush. I'm so happy that I found this! :)
Edit: This brush also doubles as an eyeliner brush! You can use it with cream eyeliner, or wet it, dip it into eyeshadow, and use it as eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Hollypolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Worked great the first time I used it to pack on color to my lids. After I washed it for the first time there was fallout and I noticed the bristles were not at all soft anymore. If I don't condition the brush, its too bristly and pokes my eyes. Also, doesn't work great to apply eyeshadows wet. I suggest invested just 2 more bucks in the studio line eye brushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by chris707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this brush! It sheds and sheds and sheds...full review : http://formakeupfans.blogspot.com/2012/05/elf-eye-brushes.html

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only used this once so far... I don't typically like/use brushes that aren't professional length but was at Target and have been wanting to get another es shader/packing brush similar to my favorite Sigma one without ordering online (Sometimes I just can't stand the wait, I just wanna get into my hands and be done, lol)
Anyways the review.... I don't like the short handle makes me think of a travel brush. Washed it before use and it shed like hell! About 20 hairs, seriously! Only shed one hair during use though.Used it wet and got it a little too wet so made it a little flimsy and harder to work with. I have a lot of lid space and big eyes and the fibers just weren't long enough (about half as short as my beloved Sigma). Not the best brush but not too bad considering it was only a buck. Wouldn't purchase again, just thought I'd try it out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I have probably purchased at least 20 of these to have on my dresser and around and to give out as gifts. GREAT basic brushes that are a must. They are made very well considering their price. I havent had much shedding with mine and if they did shed then I didnt notice unlike my $45 MAC 130 brush that sheds a lot each and every time I use it. Im not saying ALL of elfs brushes are like this because some are not very nice but there are several gems in the mix such as this. I highly recommend to grab a bunch of these up!