E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The only reason I own several of these brushes is that I don't like to mix my eyeshadow brushes for different color groups... I know, I'm weird like that... and Target is often out of the E.L.F. studio brushes. This brush holds product better than the face brush, but the bristles fall out LIKE CRAZY. For that reason, I don't recommend it. Buy the studio brush for $3 instead.

on 7/25/2012 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Super cheap purchase at Target! Love this brush! I actually own several for when I am playing around with different colors for my eye make up.

on 7/24/2012 6:46:00 PM

As soon as I took it out of its package it had loose bristles. I thought "no big deal" and just pulled it out only to find more loose bristles. I ended up finding out more than half the bristles were loose and falling out. I tried to just leave it in and just use the brush as is but the bristles came out even when I simply dabbed it into my eyeshadow palette. Other than that it works alright. I don't think I'd repurchase it though considering I lost half my brush before I even started using it. As cheap as it is, I'd rather just invest in a better brush that will last.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is the best $1.00 I've spent in a long time! I bought this at target a year ago and use it on the daily. It's great for applying eyeshadow to your lid and brow bone because it picks up the right amount of product. It's easy to use and I notice very minimal shedding, which is something I was concerned about because it's a cheap brand. This is a HG drugstore buy and I use it more than my brushes from urban decay, it is that impressive!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I like this brush, it's great for eyeshadow and eyebrows :) I really like how well this works for the crease! Also a really great price, I would for sure buy this again.

on 7/1/2012 3:12:00 AM

I have 2 of these brushes. Love how they pick up the color just as well as mac 239!!!

on 7/1/2012 3:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A great brush. :) I pick it up more than I pick up some of my high end brushes. For just a dollar at Target, I love this. The brush head is shaped perfectly. It's designed to sweep on just the right amount of eyeshadow. I find this brush best for adding my base coat of eyeshadow, or eyeshadow directly to the lid. It's basic, and it does it's job. Great for the price.

on 6/27/2012 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have several of these. Very good for packing on color and because of its size, shadow doesn't get all over the place. I reach for this brush quite often.

on 6/27/2012 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Had to buy this based on the reviews and ofcourse the price. I must agree. I have used it everyday since the month that I purchased it. I have not seen even one bristle shed. I use it to spread and blend whatever I put on my face. I have bought another one in case it breaks or falls apart.

on 6/25/2012 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this brush. It is better than some of the high end brushes i have tried. My whole brush collection is pretty much elf brushes