April 17, 2014 | 1041 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this eyeshadow brush. It works just as well as my bare minerals eyeshadow brush. It is very dense and durable. Eyeshadow glides on naturally. I believe this one was only $1. I love itttt! SO far the brushes from elf have not let me down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

Saw a review and had to add my two cents. I have two of these, have used them daily, for about 3 years now. I use one for eye shadow and one to place the powder I use to set my under eye concealer without disturbing it. This is dense but so soft it does just that very well. I don't wear eye shadow all that often but some contour and highlight daily, this works and also is good to "place" a fleshtone eye shadow on my lids to cover some redness I have there without irritating my sensitive lids. For a buck each you cannot go wrong. I like these better than some more costly brushes I have, also zero shedding which can also disturb eye shadow or concealer when trying to remove a tiny hair from those areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Peekabooa

Would I repurchase? YES another ten please! it does its work so well i am amazed!

Do not buy the whole set of ELF brushes but this particular brush, you can buy however many if you want.

Great product!

Initially I thought it was a tad too big for Asian eyes but I was wrong, it packed the powder so well you just need one swipe across your eyes to make it work. Blending has been much easier with it and now i know how much MAC/HE markup their brushes for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I have multiples of these! They are truly one of the best eyeshadow brushes on the market. I highly recommend them to all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by killahmila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works great for only costing a dollar! I use E.L.F. essential & studio brushes for my eyes and face makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does the job of packing on shadow perfectly.

CANADIANS- you can get this at Dollarama now!! Check it out! :D

EDIT: I bought a new one at dollarama and it shed like crazy and was scratchy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Madeleinejane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

As a beginning makeup user, I didn't really know what kind of brushes I should buy for eyeshadow, so I kind of just used those spongey ones that come with the eyeshadow until my mom got me this for christmas. I loved it! It blends pretty well and applied color nicely, but I did notice that some of the bristles fell out. It worked well for me until I got an Urban Decay Good Karma one with my Naked Palette, and I always kind of hated it after that. But I still use it for blending sometimes and it does an ok job. But I just recently got some ecotools eyeshadow brushes, so I think that I'm not really gonna use this anymore. Good first eyeshadow brush though! And it's like only a dollar, so great value for your money! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by JillianMcgill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For the price, this brush is a must-have. I use it to pack on eyeshadow and it does the job perfectly. It can also be used as a blending brush if you have no specific brushes for that at hand. Good stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by shadesofyellow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush IF you find the right one. In terms of quality, it is hit or miss. Never by this brush online because you never know what you'll get. I've bought 2 at Target and 1 online. The first one I bought was great, packed on the loose shadow just how I wanted it to. The 2nd one i bought looked okay but I should have taken it out of the case to feel the bristles - a chunk of inner bristles seemed glued together and it wasn't worth driving all the way back to return a $1 brush. The third I bought off Elf's website had the right shape but had half the bristles of the first two. Additionally, all three are different lengths (this doesn't bother me too much though)

So long story short, buy it in person and check the bristles first.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I haven't had the money to be able to upgrade my brushes, so I've had some E.L.F. brushes for quite some time. I rather enjoy this brush, because it's dense and perfect for packing color onto my eyelids! I have recently noticed that it's a bit scratchy, which I took 1 lippie off for, but it holds up in washing, doesn't shed, and packs color on well. For $1, I am not complaining!