September 21, 2014 | 1802 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic: Clean Definition

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like this mascara.
it does give me a good amount of length.
does not volume so well, but still, the length makes up for it and there are better voluminizing mascaras out there.
i wear it practically everyday.
my friends always tell me i have nice lashes and i've even been asked if i was wearing fake lashes a few times.
packaging is nice.
would buy again and would recommend to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Btrflyjack

I can't get over the negative reviews on this product! I curl my lashes, then put on two coats of this, followed by a thick coat of L'Oreal's new collagen volume mascara and my lashes have NEVER and I mean NEVER looked better! The telescopic provides exactly what it says: clean, clump-free definition and length. It goes on super-smooth with no smudges and even makes my lower lashes look outstanding. Then, the collagen for volume just takes my lashes over the top. I have permanently switched from YSL Faux Cils to this combination for a third of the price and better-looking results!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by samanthakisses

This product is very weird for me. I saw a large number of positive reviews, so I was excited to give this a try. Hoooooooooold on.
The packaging is very big, but not ugly, and it's smaller than CG Professional Lash. It was also very cheap, less than 10 dollars.
When I first tried it, it was AWFUL. It clumped everywhere, and it didn't dry fast, so when I separated it with my fingers, there was gloppy black all over my fingers. After a few tries though, it got better, but it doesn't give me the natural, "clean definition" look. It actually gave me a lot of volume.
So for those of you that are looking for volume, and have some patience, this would be a nice try.
Otherwise, I can recommend many other better mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by kscarlet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best mascara I have ever used.

No clumping, lenghtens and separates lashes and stays put- perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kornwipha

It's an ok mascara. It makes my lashes a bit longer and defines the lashes very well. Does not clump nor smudge. It gives you a natural clean look. But it does not hold much my curl though, which is very important for me as a mascara. So I don't think I'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 4:48:00 AM More reviews by fromsmithwlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing some extremely positive reviews on YT I thought I'd give this mascara a try. I'm a huge fan of mascaras in general and am always ready to try new ones (especially from the drugstore--usually the quality is just as good for a third of the price). I'll be honest, the first time I used this, I hated it. I literally stuck it at the bottom of my makeup case and forgot it for a week or two. Since my lashes are decently long already, I was really just hoping for some nice definition, maybe a little thickening and it turned out so gloppy. For a mascara advertising clean definition I wasn't impressed. In the spirit of fairness, I tried it a few more times, and the application seemed to improve with each use. Not sure if this is just one of those mascaras that needs to dry a little bit or what, but it's definitely much better now.
UPDATE: Adding a point--this is definitely a mascara that needs to dry out just a bit before the application is really nice. Love it! It's not my HG mascara, but it's very good if you're looking for a natural-looking lengthening mascara.

I've never really jumped on the rubber bristle bandwagon. Give me a good old-fashioned mascara wand with a ton of bristles and I'm happy. That's really my only complaint. Unlike Lashblast this wand is small enough to really get in and get some good coverage, so I definitely give it some credit there. Decent, but not my favorite. I'd still go with my Maybelline Colossal Volume every time if I wasn't doing Project 10 Pan.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ClarissaClaribelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard great reviews on this product, especially how it lengthens lashes. I agree it does lengthen lashes and makes them jet-black, which I like, but and the ends of my lashes it clumps so badly! I've tried everything from curling lashes to Vaseline underneath (which normally help me with clumping mascaras) and lash combs but nothing helps at all!
I like the packaging, but alart from that I do not like this product and will not be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by chiklita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Favorite mascara, hands down. I wear contacts so I can't have a mascara that clumps. I don't have this problem with this mascara. It gives me great length (not a lot of volume though) and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Missstyletips101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

love it
i use a thicker Mascara then use this to get rid of clumps
so i would buy it again
not bad price either , i have the sliver one and the one in the gold bottle no difference
5/5

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by MsPinkelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I tried this mascara my lashes were separated lash by lash and it was very clean! And it lengthened my lashes a lot! It was amazing! I got it in brownblack so the color wasn't too dark and it was very light on the lashes. The bottle is cool cause it's in the shape of a telescope but I found it a bit too big and long. But overall it does exactly what it says on the packaging!