October 30, 2014 | 1475 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Shopaholic818

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I adore using cream shadows, and this Benefit shadow is one of my absolute favorites! The color is a warm, neutral, shimmery champagne. It's definite perfection for my lids, and great for everyday use. I like topping eyeshadows over it just to add some more intensity, but it's also great by itself for those lazy summer days. It never creases. I usually apply it with my fingers and that works fine.
As always, the packaging is super cute which you can expect from Benefit cosmetics.
Bottom Line: Just try it out, and I know you'll fall in love! I recommend getting the Sephora set which comes with a mini Rsvp, Stay Don't Stray, and Erase Paste for only $10!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula lives up to its claims that it is creaseless. I have very oily lids, and this did not budge. This is similar in color to Stila Kitten. I seriously love this RSVP color. Its such a neutral color that can be used as a base for many many colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by BlessedGirl

Gorgeous glowy pinky champagne color...lasts all day. I apply all over the lid and then contour with a colorful powder or cream shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by dsotomayor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! I find that it has just the right amount of shimmer, it doesn't come off as glittery on me at all, just a very pretty frosty color. I am an NC25 and this was a perfect color on my lids. Sometimes I wear it alone as a wash over my entire lid. It does not crease on me at all. Sometimes I wear it only on the lids with a dark brown/espresso shade on the outer v and crease. Its great for a natural look or for layering with other shades. I will definitely buy this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by defygravityy19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a great natural shadow! I don't like to wear eye shadow to school, but this looks really natural and brightens the eyes. Normally cream shadows tend to crease, but this one doesn't. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by sajj38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I actually rather like this. The color is really pretty and a good everyday nudeish color. The color is a off pink/champagne with a hint of beige. It also has a TON of shimmer, but when you put it on your lid it does look that obvious, it just acts like a subtle highlighter. The color isn't has oblique as I would like it, but I can live with that.

I don't have any problems with the texture, it is extremely creamy, but I can understand why some people are complaining about the blend ability with other colors. However, in my experience with cream shadows none of them blend well with other cream shadows. The only ones that blended nicely were really oily and creased within a half an hour.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this color is a nice subtle pink tho i prefer UD's pinks better. However, i absolutely love this as a wear alone e/s that lasts me all day long (more than 8hrs in my case) w/ NO creasing! :) it's not as opaque as the mac paint pots, but i like that i have the control to layer it on as i see fit. it is pretty awful as a base, but i use my UDPP as a base anyway so i don't know why ppl insist on trying to use this e/s as a base. i STRONLY suggest you try it on at your local sephora first tho as this may not give as much color as some ppl like, and b/c of its slight transparency it may appear to a different extent on different skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by gobearson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to eyeshadow/base for a quick everyday eye. I own all the creaseless creams Benefit currently has to offer (as well as several discontinued shades) and this is my favorite. Although it seems pricey, I bought this about a year ago and still have plenty of product left. The shimmery pale pink champagne shade wakes up your eyes. The sheer creamy formula (even after a year of use, it applies nicely) is buildable and layers well. I prefer to use my fingertips to apply this. If I ever run out I would not hesitate to buy another.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if it's my pot or not, but after purchasing, the top layer was really hard and difficult to work with. I would try to apply it with my ring finger, and the product is really hard to get off, and when i do, it applies very sheer and I'd have dry clumpy shimmer on my lids instead of the beautiful pinky champagne color that i see in the pot. Frustrated one day, I decided to try to revive it by stirring it with a toothpick, I had nothing to lose because if I couldn't make it work, I was going to toss it. But to my amazement, the stirring actually worked. I was able to get to the product that was underneath the dried gunk, and the result is amazing. The good portion of the product works great, it applies smooth and pigmented, and there are no dried shimmer clumps. To me, it just seemed like so much effort to make the product work, and I don't think it's worth it especially since there are so many other creaseles cream shadows by other brands that work so much better. Overall, I definitely prefer MAC paintpots over these, and I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Julia2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I completely agree with the reviewer below me. Pretty much everything she said I was planning to write myself. I didn't recieve much color-payoff at all from this shadow, just a ton of frosty shimmer. I like shimmer but this was not flattering at all. As for the lack of color, yes it is pale but it looks like such a pretty pinky-champagne nude in the pot but none of that translates to my lid. And the formula is awaful. It is so dry. If I actually wanted to wear this I would have a very difficult time applying. Blending with other shades is impossible. I used it for a while just to press some colorless shimmer over other shadows once in a while but then I decided to give it away to a friend's younger sister who is just starting to get into makeup. I figured she'll have fun with it and that's better than my frustration and disappointment with it.
As a side note, I have two more creaseless cream shadows: Birthday Suit and Skinny Jeans. Both have very creamy, blendable formulas that are not dry at all but still last all day. I love Skinny Jeans and I like Birthday Suit. I found R.S.V.P. to be a dud for me but I still think Skinny Jeans and Birthday Suit are fabulous so don't give up on this line without trying those!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No