BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C13-16 Isoparaffin, C12-14 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C13-15 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-24 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate. [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)], N° 07108/A.

on 7/5/2010 4:37:00 PM

I got this in the trio set at Sephora for $10; it includes 'stay, don't stray' and 'erase paste', as well as this little beauty.
The color is gorgeous. . . the perfect color and subtle, buildable sparkle for eye lids. I'd describe it as a light to medium taup-y champagn-y mauv-ee color, similar to Stila Starlight but a tiny bit darker. On me it's a bit too dark to be ideal as a highlighter, but it can be used all over as a wash. I could see someone who isn't super pale using it as a highlighter, though. So flattering, and versatile; it goes with everything, and STAYS put until you take it off, which is not difficult. I actually prefer the texture and staying power of these over my Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow.

on 6/30/2010 12:00:00 PM

This reminds me sooo much of MAC's Naked Lunch, but this has less frost and more shimmer to it. A pinky champagne color. I also like this better than MAC Bare Study that was WAY too frosty for me.

on 6/27/2010 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to say this is my favorite Benefit creaseless cream shadow I've tried as of yet. I got it as a birthday gift and ever since I've found many uses for this beautiful shade. On the website they call it a champagne but I'd call it a dusty pink or a mauve, at least that's how it looks on me. Though it's a pink, it's neutral so you can wear it with almost any color for whatever look you're trying to portray. I've used it as a highlighter for my brows. I've used it on my lids alone and with another color, both times proved to be successful. I've used in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them up. I've even used it as an eyeliner for the top lashline (usually I wear a beige/ champagne eyeliner pencil along the top lashline to make my eyes appear bigger and more awake... it's a great trick and if you haven't tried it you should. It's instantly flattering on anyone) and it works like a charm. Due to all of the different uses and the amount they give you it's worth the price. I use a small eye shadow brush to apply it. You can use your fingers as well but I find it works better and is more precise when using a brush. I love it and I'm excited to use it with whatever style of makeup I want to do because I know it'll work for anything. I recommend it for anyone. It's a great neutral with just enough color that it stands on its own. Once again Benefit makes a great prooduct versatile for anyone to wear.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I adore using cream shadows, and this Benefit shadow is one of my absolute favorites! The color is a warm, neutral, shimmery champagne. It's definite perfection for my lids, and great for everyday use. I like topping eyeshadows over it just to add some more intensity, but it's also great by itself for those lazy summer days. It never creases. I usually apply it with my fingers and that works fine.
As always, the packaging is super cute which you can expect from Benefit cosmetics.
Bottom Line: Just try it out, and I know you'll fall in love! I recommend getting the Sephora set which comes with a mini Rsvp, Stay Don't Stray, and Erase Paste for only $10!

on 6/24/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

The formula lives up to its claims that it is creaseless. I have very oily lids, and this did not budge. This is similar in color to Stila Kitten. I seriously love this RSVP color. Its such a neutral color that can be used as a base for many many colors.

on 6/4/2010 1:55:00 PM

Gorgeous glowy pinky champagne color...lasts all day. I apply all over the lid and then contour with a colorful powder or cream shadow.

on 5/17/2010 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color! I find that it has just the right amount of shimmer, it doesn't come off as glittery on me at all, just a very pretty frosty color. I am an NC25 and this was a perfect color on my lids. Sometimes I wear it alone as a wash over my entire lid. It does not crease on me at all. Sometimes I wear it only on the lids with a dark brown/espresso shade on the outer v and crease. Its great for a natural look or for layering with other shades. I will definitely buy this again and again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It's a great natural shadow! I don't like to wear eye shadow to school, but this looks really natural and brightens the eyes. Normally cream shadows tend to crease, but this one doesn't. Great product!

on 2/28/2010 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, I actually rather like this. The color is really pretty and a good everyday nudeish color. The color is a off pink/champagne with a hint of beige. It also has a TON of shimmer, but when you put it on your lid it does look that obvious, it just acts like a subtle highlighter. The color isn't has oblique as I would like it, but I can live with that.

I don't have any problems with the texture, it is extremely creamy, but I can understand why some people are complaining about the blend ability with other colors. However, in my experience with cream shadows none of them blend well with other cream shadows. The only ones that blended nicely were really oily and creased within a half an hour.

on 1/24/2010 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this color is a nice subtle pink tho i prefer UD's pinks better. However, i absolutely love this as a wear alone e/s that lasts me all day long (more than 8hrs in my case) w/ NO creasing! :) it's not as opaque as the mac paint pots, but i like that i have the control to layer it on as i see fit. it is pretty awful as a base, but i use my UDPP as a base anyway so i don't know why ppl insist on trying to use this e/s as a base. i STRONLY suggest you try it on at your local sephora first tho as this may not give as much color as some ppl like, and b/c of its slight transparency it may appear to a different extent on different skin tones.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products