October 26, 2014 | 1055 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation didn't break my skin out. I had to use a lot to get the coverage I wanted. It took me a long time to get a medium to full coverage. It wears off fast too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use Rimmel Mineral foundation but then decided to try something new like True Match......and I have to say, I really like it.....Just a bit of a product is enough to give a lovely coverage of course you can layer it to achieve more coverage...but I think it would look a bit cakey. Its def better to start from a small amount(which I consider would be more than enough) and if thats not working add a bit more and so on)))))oh and if I'm not mistaken it has spf 15 which is important for me.
The only thing I don't really like is the packaging, cos if you wear it in your bag there might be a lot of product under the lid, so it gets a bit messy...and the brush (I dont really use it, but it would be great for a heavier coverage) is attached to the lid, so when you wash it the pot with the powder has to be without the lid while you'd leave the brush to dry....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Eva5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is just awful. It looks completely cakey and is the messiest thing I have ever come across. It put me off mineral powder for so long because I looked so awful. It went in the bin immediately.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by themayqueen

This has amazing coverage, and you can layer more of it on to build up the coverage. It is also available in a concealer, but the foundation itself works great as a concealer if you use a small brush with it. My only problem with this is that it doesn't come in enough colors. Even though I love it, unless I have a bit of a tan it doesn't match my skin well enough. If you don't have very obvious yellow or pink undertones, this won't work for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by LilMizz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only problem with this foundation is, as others mentioned, the range of colours. But because of it's adaptive qualities this doesn't become TOO much problem. And the packaging is very awkward so it can get a little messy. But overall, it's a decent mineral foundation (better than Bare Escentuals and the likes IMO), if applied correctly it gives you a very natural, radiant, matte complexion with good coverage that literally stays put for ages. It doesn't break me out either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by phoenix511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'll admit, this stuff is pretty cakey/clumpy until you figure out how to use it. First, a litte goes a LOOOOOOONG way; I don't think I've ever used more than a thimble-full. Second, primer helps alot, but that's true for most foundations. As far as color goes, I'll admit the shades you see in the bottle are a bit misleading; if the store has one of the semi-transparent cards L'Oreal makes, those should give you a good idea. I'm one of those people who will literally spend half an hour scrutinizing colors in the makeup aisle before I buy, so I rarely have blending problems. I guess all this prep seems a bit much for most people, but I think its worth it for such a good mineral foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Libling

Honestly, I don't understand the low rating of this product. This was the first mineral make up I have tried, after quitting with regular make up, because I hated how they emphasized my imperfections -large pores, oily skin and some wrinkles, yeah. So this was a relief -I can hide my uneven skintone, without having a caky ,slippery layer of foundation on my face. The pores can be emphasized or not with this product, it is the question of application, if I buff the powder into them, they will show in full glory. So I buff only the rest of my face, not the pore affected area- I only sweep them through with the brush. I switched to EDM and Silk Naturals after falling in love with MMU, but I am planning to get back to it. I wanted something "more natural" but as I always wear primer with MMU, I don't really see the point. This one gives more coverage, and doesn't make me oilier than I would get without make up. It is perfect for me. The brush is not a pleasent creature, I agree, but who cares. I have other brushes...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by hannahdlc

I really wanted to try a mineral foundation so I chose this one as it wasn't very expensive at all. I chose the lightest shade as I'm very pale and it was still way too dark for me - I just look orange. Also, the brush that comes with it is terrible - I get huge orange splodges and I can't spread the foundation with the brush. I tried it with a different brush and it was more even but still very cakey. On a plus, I like the packaging and the price! Maybe for someone with oily skin and darker skin it would be good, but I certainly won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by jojojo123

I like this as it blends well but!! It was just that it cakes and made my skin dry out!!! So wouldn't recommend as a daily wear or for full coverage. but good for those who only would wear a dusting as it wouldn't cake!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by LittleOne90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My mother gave me this to use when my MSF ran out, and to be honest I prefer to use this as a cover up. I have mine in W3 Golden Natural. (One of the bonuses of Mum wearing MU, we are the same Foundation shade :-D)

I've applied this using a powder brush and the brush that comes with it, and in my opinion I find that the brush that comes with it gives you better application, and helps buff it out. Although the brush isn't the best quality, you can stick your nose up at the idea.

Using this product I find myself neglecting my concealer, as it covers up my acne so well on its own.

I find that it wears well also during the day. I walk to work everyday, and with my oily skin and exercise ( I walk a mile and half to work) it doesn't look like it's melting of my skin. My skin is still Matte.

I will be re-purchasing this again! Thanks to Mum she's saved me some pennies!