November 22, 2014 | 1629 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by femmearab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

pro : Lots of coverage, didnt make me break out.
con: very hard to blend
Great for summerdays

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by snowy0

I agree with both positive and negative opinions...anyway, makeup is a very personal thing...I don't like it because it makes me breakout. I got 7 pimples on my face after cleansing it off. Yes, it does give medium coverage and look neutral, but I don't want to pay "getting pimple" as an exchange. I just took it to the CVS to get my money back.
By the way, suggestion for the packaging: if you want to use it and take it with you, use a sticker or trap to cover some of the holes so that less product is coming out...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation didn't break my skin out. I had to use a lot to get the coverage I wanted. It took me a long time to get a medium to full coverage. It wears off fast too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use Rimmel Mineral foundation but then decided to try something new like True Match......and I have to say, I really like it.....Just a bit of a product is enough to give a lovely coverage of course you can layer it to achieve more coverage...but I think it would look a bit cakey. Its def better to start from a small amount(which I consider would be more than enough) and if thats not working add a bit more and so on)))))oh and if I'm not mistaken it has spf 15 which is important for me.
The only thing I don't really like is the packaging, cos if you wear it in your bag there might be a lot of product under the lid, so it gets a bit messy...and the brush (I dont really use it, but it would be great for a heavier coverage) is attached to the lid, so when you wash it the pot with the powder has to be without the lid while you'd leave the brush to dry....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Eva5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is just awful. It looks completely cakey and is the messiest thing I have ever come across. It put me off mineral powder for so long because I looked so awful. It went in the bin immediately.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by themayqueen

This has amazing coverage, and you can layer more of it on to build up the coverage. It is also available in a concealer, but the foundation itself works great as a concealer if you use a small brush with it. My only problem with this is that it doesn't come in enough colors. Even though I love it, unless I have a bit of a tan it doesn't match my skin well enough. If you don't have very obvious yellow or pink undertones, this won't work for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by LilMizz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only problem with this foundation is, as others mentioned, the range of colours. But because of it's adaptive qualities this doesn't become TOO much problem. And the packaging is very awkward so it can get a little messy. But overall, it's a decent mineral foundation (better than Bare Escentuals and the likes IMO), if applied correctly it gives you a very natural, radiant, matte complexion with good coverage that literally stays put for ages. It doesn't break me out either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by phoenix511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'll admit, this stuff is pretty cakey/clumpy until you figure out how to use it. First, a litte goes a LOOOOOOONG way; I don't think I've ever used more than a thimble-full. Second, primer helps alot, but that's true for most foundations. As far as color goes, I'll admit the shades you see in the bottle are a bit misleading; if the store has one of the semi-transparent cards L'Oreal makes, those should give you a good idea. I'm one of those people who will literally spend half an hour scrutinizing colors in the makeup aisle before I buy, so I rarely have blending problems. I guess all this prep seems a bit much for most people, but I think its worth it for such a good mineral foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Libling

Honestly, I don't understand the low rating of this product. This was the first mineral make up I have tried, after quitting with regular make up, because I hated how they emphasized my imperfections -large pores, oily skin and some wrinkles, yeah. So this was a relief -I can hide my uneven skintone, without having a caky ,slippery layer of foundation on my face. The pores can be emphasized or not with this product, it is the question of application, if I buff the powder into them, they will show in full glory. So I buff only the rest of my face, not the pore affected area- I only sweep them through with the brush. I switched to EDM and Silk Naturals after falling in love with MMU, but I am planning to get back to it. I wanted something "more natural" but as I always wear primer with MMU, I don't really see the point. This one gives more coverage, and doesn't make me oilier than I would get without make up. It is perfect for me. The brush is not a pleasent creature, I agree, but who cares. I have other brushes...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by hannahdlc

I really wanted to try a mineral foundation so I chose this one as it wasn't very expensive at all. I chose the lightest shade as I'm very pale and it was still way too dark for me - I just look orange. Also, the brush that comes with it is terrible - I get huge orange splodges and I can't spread the foundation with the brush. I tried it with a different brush and it was more even but still very cakey. On a plus, I like the packaging and the price! Maybe for someone with oily skin and darker skin it would be good, but I certainly won't repurchase.