Milani Minerals Compact Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

Milani Minerals Compact Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Squalane, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Isostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), May Contain ( /-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 5/18/2007 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Update: It's been a year and I still love this! That is definitely saying something. I am NC30 now and Nude Buff is absolutely perfect. This is hands down one of the best powder foundations ever.

WOW, I am so impressed with Milani! I mean I've always likedtheir blushes and then they come out with this baby. So awesome! Honey Beige was a pretty close match to my NC40 skin except its slightly tanner. Just slightly! Also, the coverage with this compact powder is AMAZING. I have severe acne scars and this hides it without making me look cakey. I've only worn this for a day so I'll come back to tell you girls about shine control, etc. So far I'm loving it! EDIT: I've been using Everyday Minerals and I like to dust this over it at mid-day to control shine. Looks great!

on 4/25/2007 2:49:00 PM

I have stuck with high end foundations until now. I need a powder for warmer weather since I have very oily skin. I've heard a lot about the mineral foundations and i love Milani eyeshadow, so i thought, why not pick this one up? The honey beige color is just perfect for my warm complexion. Great coverage and really stands up to the humidity! i'm a fan!
update: i am so disappointed to find out that this didn't control my oil so well after all. i had an oil slick on my face by the end of the day. i am changing the rating from 5 to 2 because I got a nasty pus filled zit from this product. I'm stickin with clinique perfectly real powder..not perfect, but the best i've found.

on 4/19/2007 6:18:00 PM

This is my first day wearing this makeup, but I'm so impressed, I decided to write it up. If it stays this good, I'll bump it up to a 5! I'm a warm PPP and I'm wearing Nude Buff (the lightest one) and it's a perfect match. This foundation takes away the shine in my T-zone and makes me look like I'm wearing no make-up but I just have poreless, even toned skin. My freckles still show through, but that's okay with me - it's more natural for everyday (especially in the Summer) and I have a heavier foundation for "formal" occasions anyway. I love the compact, even though it's a bit thick. It has a ventilated compartment underneath the product for the sponge (which isn't great but can be swapped out) and a large mirror. This is a much easier way to apply a mineral foundation - I just can't get the hang of the loose powder kind, no matter how much I try. I haven't felt any break-outs coming on, either, so here's hoping! This definitely has HG potential.