Starbucks - Napkins

Price: $

Price: $

Naps

on 10/10/2008 2:04:00 PM

FINALLY starbucks is good for something! they put my dear friend out of business- she had a darling little coffee house in ithaca, and along came starbucks to kick her butt out of business! but, that's another story. for my revenge, i am going to go take 100 napkins from them and be oil-free :)

on 10/7/2008 12:21:00 PM

It's funny, I thought I was the only..just goes to show you. It's true, they're free, recycled and smell yummy (I'm a coffee addict). So, as much as I don't think they're coffee's particularly great, I'm a big fan of their napkins. :)

on 10/6/2008 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

hahaha
of course starbucks napkins are first on MUA's top picks!
well, these napkins are much better than tim hortons mapkins in my opinion. and plus, not only are they free, they're from starbucks, made out of recycled paper and they really work quite well for oil blotting. those are some top-notch napkins! also, starbucks is only a kilometre away from my house xD

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am glad to see I am not the only person who loves brown napkins to blot their oilies with! I haven't used Starbucks napkins, as I do not like coffee, but Taco Bell uses the brown napkins as well. They suck up oil better than any oil absorbing sheet. Best part- they are FREE. Besides, you never know when you might spill something or need a napkin anyways.

on 10/5/2008 11:07:00 PM

When I saw the title of this, I just laughed my head off. The reviews are funny themselves. :D:D:D I agree with everyone starbucks makes some great all purpose napkins. Bye Bye oil!!!

on 10/5/2008 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I confess - whenever I go to Starbucks I get a stack of napkins specifically to keep around for blotting my oil slick of a face. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Starbucks napkins is its own category on MUA because they really work!

on 10/2/2008 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i've got super oily skin and these napkins (as well as any other unbleached napkins) are great as an oil absorber. just keep in mind that anything you use to blot your face will take up a little bit of your makeup, since it mixes with the oils on your face. just like one of the other reviewers, i've used these as well as those disposable toilette seat covers... they're great for combatting my midday oil slicks... hmmm... i wonder if gift wrapping tissue paper would work as well? :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I literally laughed out loud when I saw the title of this review. "Starbucks napkins." ?? hahaha. But it's true - their napkins are fantastic quality. Very durable and they don't crumble or leave tiny bits of papery residue all over my face. The only problem with them is that they smell like coffee and they tend to pick up a lot of my makeup, even when I lightly blot my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

the best thing is that it allows you to see how much oil it has absorbed, the second best thing is it is FREE and it is recycled napkins!!! They feel much better than the plastic-ish Clean & Clear blotting papers!

Ha! I'm addicted to Starbucks so these are perfect for me. I have oily skin and wear Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I have a bit of oily breakthrough by lunch time event though this foundation works wonders by itself. If I blot with a Starbucks napkin, the oil is gone and Colorstay stays in place since it takes a makeup remover to dissolve at the end of the day. Thanks mua!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools