April 17, 2014 | 1424 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Starbucks - Napkins

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by redscare

These napkins work great for absorbing oil-- I prefer them to the Clean & Clear blotting sheets. I actually think they pick up the oil better since these napkins are more absorbent, and they don't smear your make up since you simply press these into your skin. In addition, you can actually use these in public without feeling uncivilized (folding the napkin over your nose and pressing looks normal versus taking a blue sheet in your hand it moving it over your face).
This is why I always check back in the "Unlisted Brand" category-- what a great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Stepha3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These really do work! I had never thought of using them, but today after a jog, I ran into my local starbucks, took a napkin, and the shine was gone! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2008 3:14:00 PM More reviews by xmakeupaddictx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these soooooo much!!! I still can't believe they were put on the top picks. I don't like how they take off my makeup though <33333

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by jodie111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

FINALLY starbucks is good for something! they put my dear friend out of business- she had a darling little coffee house in ithaca, and along came starbucks to kick her butt out of business! but, that's another story. for my revenge, i am going to go take 100 napkins from them and be oil-free :)

19 out of 26 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by christina927

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's funny, I thought I was the only..just goes to show you. It's true, they're free, recycled and smell yummy (I'm a coffee addict). So, as much as I don't think they're coffee's particularly great, I'm a big fan of their napkins. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ktu64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

hahaha
of course starbucks napkins are first on MUA's top picks!
well, these napkins are much better than tim hortons mapkins in my opinion. and plus, not only are they free, they're from starbucks, made out of recycled paper and they really work quite well for oil blotting. those are some top-notch napkins! also, starbucks is only a kilometre away from my house xD

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am glad to see I am not the only person who loves brown napkins to blot their oilies with! I haven't used Starbucks napkins, as I do not like coffee, but Taco Bell uses the brown napkins as well. They suck up oil better than any oil absorbing sheet. Best part- they are FREE. Besides, you never know when you might spill something or need a napkin anyways.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 11:07:00 PM More reviews by skinadict13

When I saw the title of this, I just laughed my head off. The reviews are funny themselves. :D:D:D I agree with everyone starbucks makes some great all purpose napkins. Bye Bye oil!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I confess - whenever I go to Starbucks I get a stack of napkins specifically to keep around for blotting my oil slick of a face. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Starbucks napkins is its own category on MUA because they really work!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by judeandam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've got super oily skin and these napkins (as well as any other unbleached napkins) are great as an oil absorber. just keep in mind that anything you use to blot your face will take up a little bit of your makeup, since it mixes with the oils on your face. just like one of the other reviewers, i've used these as well as those disposable toilette seat covers... they're great for combatting my midday oil slicks... hmmm... i wonder if gift wrapping tissue paper would work as well? :)