April 21, 2014 | 1007 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would buy this again, need be. This is, in my opinion, Neutrogena's best product. It smells very clean, and does it's job, maybe a little too well. It is slightly drying. Great cleanser though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

It's a standard cleanser that does what it's supposed to, and does it at a reasonable price. It also doesn't irritate or dry out my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Sileny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Does what it says. Great for sensitive skin. It's soap-free, frangrance-free, really gentle, rinses makeup off really well (except eye makeup) and doesn't irritate my skin. Sometimes I have issues getting it to lather up if my hands are a bit oily from my skin (after I splash water on my face) so I have to keep in mind to wash my hands right before using this cleanser. It's gentle enough to clean makeup brushes too. I get that it's soap-free (and I love it for that!) so lathering is an issue, but I had to mark off 1 lippie because I end up using more product than usual.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Aquinstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As of late, I am a face wash junkie. I've been buying both high end and drugstore washes to find that perfect one. I picked this one up due to the good reviews on MUA. It was about six bucks at Wal-Mart, so not too pricey, and I've always been a big fan of Neutrogena products. I have pretty oily skin, and I wear both primer and foundation so I needed a very foamy, makeup removing Godsend. After a week of use I felt like...meh. Nothing to write home about. Doesn't foam up very well unless you are vigorously rubbing your hands together. Does remove face makeup, but not all traces of eye makeup (I wear UDPP, but not waterproof eye makeup.) I had to wash my face twice. Did not cause any breakouts or alergic reactions, but not a stellar find either. I've found that if you want a truly great face wash, you have to pay the price. High end is the way to go. (LOVE my Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean Purifying Mud Foam Cleanser) Sorry, Neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ballet7xx

This is a must have product for me. I don't like using makeup remover wipes to take off my makeup at night--I end up washing my face too, and all of that washing really dries my skin out. so, I like to use this before bed to cleanse my skin & remove my makeup thoroughly--it definitely does the trick. the instructions say that you can use this product to remove eye makeup; however, I've tried doing that and it stung my eyes a bit-- Ill stick to using eye makeup remover for that. I've repurchased this product once already, and there is no doubt that I will purchase it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by ChubbyBunny3698

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser, the foam feels very soft on my skin and erase all my makeup in one go. After washing my face with that cleanser, it feels all of my excess oil and dirt on my face have lifted off my face, leaving a very smooth, soft canvas for my toner and moisturizer. Defintely recommend this cleanser to those beautiful girls out their that have combination/ oily skin, it absolutely works wonders for my skin and it is not drying and irritating on sensitive skin. Give it a go!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried many samples of this. It smells good, and it takes my makeup off great. It really softens my face and I like to use it as a cleanser in the summer-when I wake up in the middle of the day and I'm lazy, so I just wash my face with this stuff. I really like this as a cleanser. I will repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great for removing makeup. I usually wear some pretty heavy stuff, like Estee Lauder double wear, primer, powder and waterproof mascara. I'm so lazy when it comes to removal these days, I really don't have enough time. In the past I'd use wipes and then remover pads, but I just can't do that anymore. I need something quick and easy and this product is perfect for that. What I love about it is that I can just splash some water on my heavily made up face, put a few drops in my palm and massage it in, rinse, and viola! All makeup gone! The only gripe I have is that it DOESN'T remove my waterproof covergirl lash blast. Nothing seems to ever remove that, actually. So this isn't infallible, but still exceptionally good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 2:03:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to facial cleanser/makeup remover at the moment. Price is average- expensive for drugstore but does what it claims, removes makeup. The downside and thing I really disliked was the formulation. If it's meant to be FOAM atleast make it a foam bottle neutrogena! When I took it home I relized the pump did not look like the other foam cleansers I had tried prior and thought to myself, did I get the right one? Then I pumped some out on my palm and it wasn't foam. Great. I tried lathering it onto my face in circular motions. That's a no no! It slide right off my face with the water I splashed on. Had to read the instructions on the back. Oh, lather in hands first! Duh. Oh man. Once I did what it said it lathered thick and actually stayed on face till I rinsed it off. It took a couple pumps since lathering it in your hands wastes some of the product. Besides that, it does clean all you makeup off- foundation, mascara, eyeshadow. Buy it where you can. Hope they fix the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I was really reluctant to try this stuff, because I feel Neutrogena products are very harsh, but this is an awesome cleanser. I have acne prone skin, and I know this stuff isn't targeted as an acne product, but my skin is so clear. It can be drying but you only need less than one full pump for a good lather.