April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by JackiePam21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good coverage, but it's too cakey! I tried it in soft yellow to cover my under eye circles I only used a dot sized amount and it looked cakey and it creased.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This covers extremely well. I have it in natural light and even though its a bit light when using my foundation over it works out good. Its semi water resistant, I only use this on my acne pigmentation spots, and their fully covered all day. For me this is too drying for the under eye area. I found this at ulta during a bogo and it cost me 4$ A little goes a long way, and you have to shake the tube because the product seems to seperate, even though I just got it about 2 weeks ago. This should last me a good 6 months to a year, I will repurchase when necessary.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by alana18

Okay so when i bought this product i thought it would work great, because i have some redness around my nose. But one morning i was getting ready for school and i decided to try it and omg it wouldnt blend and made me look so green it was terrible so after panicing for a few minutes i had to wash my face off and redo my makeup which of course made me late..So considering i paid well my mom technically bought it for it and it was like 11 dollars which you could go to sephora and buy a really good one for maybe a little more.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by morningcherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer did a good job, but after a couple of months it began to get watery. When I squeeze the tube, I have to wait for water to get squeezed out before the actual product starts coming out. I don't know if other concealers separate like this after a while, but I think I'll be trying something else next time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by crzynluv56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product yesterday at ulta...stumbled upon it by mistake!!! I am now a believer in fate...because I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!!! it stayed on ALL DAY with AMAZING COVERAGE...I largely recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer for covering larger areas - I have some acne scarring on my cheeks and this does the job brilliantly. It's very opaque and covers up any pigmentation issues very well. I use it in Fair Light, which looks too light when it first goes on but once I blend it in it looks great.
I typically use Maybelline's Coverstick over it to dot on the more stubborn blemishes/scars, and the overall effect is very smooth. Between the RX and the Coverstick, my concealer doesn't budge all day, even with my oily skin. I don't even use foundation anymore, just concealers and some mineral pressed powder to finish it off.
I'm on my third tube now and I don't think I'll stop purchasing, it's such a great concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

AWESOME CONCEALER!!! It is full coverage and a small, pin sized amount should be enough to cover all areas. I do find it a dry formula and it goes on better if you just moisturized. I don't use this under my eyes, even though it suggests it, because it's to dry for there and gives me crepey skin under there. I might try the concealer in the RX line that's for under eye circles at some point.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by leighrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer after seeing it in a haul on Youtube.
The concealer itself is full-coverage. I use it on my acne scars and my blemishes. The reason I gave it a 3 is because 1.) They need to make a better color for lighter skin tones- the lightest one was very pink on me no matter how much i blended. I always end up using foundation too just to even on my skin tone. And 2.) because it tends to come off on the lightest touch. I have to use a toner beforehand to make it stick, and then it doesn't blend all that well. I'm sure its better on darker skin tones. Overall, its a good concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by lola_b

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product for my dark undereye circles! It has very good coverage that lasts and lasts, and the yellow completely cancels out the purply, brown discoloration under my eyes. One caveat, it will look cakey unless you use a very emollient moisturizer underneath, once the product is set however, it will stay on until you choose to take it off. I will not leave the house without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by soooaps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been shopping for an HG concealer for quite some time now with little luck. I have some pretty prominent eye bags -- I'm not talking about dark under-eye circles, but straight-up sagging U-shaped purple BAGS, which, when coupled with lack of sleep and all-night ragers, look like death on my face. In the past I've tried out various powder concealers, Benefit's Boi-ing, and MAC Studio Sculpt concealer, but none of them did as good a job of covering up my eye bags as Concealer RX.

Pros:
1. Industrial strength, provides excellent coverage that lasts allll day. Only a tiny, tiny amount of product required to cover up my problem areas

2. Cheaap. Got this at a BOGO 50% sale, so this set me back approx. $3

3. I have a hard time finding concealers and foundations that match my pale, yellow Asian skin tone. Most concealers are too pink/orange for me. Natural Light is the perfect fit for me because it has yellow undertones. For reference I've been matched to NW20-25.

4. I generally like the sticky consistency. I don't like it when concealers are too watery or runny because they tend to look streaky on my face. The key is to dab it on with your finger and work quickly because this dries pretty quickly.

Cons:
1. Natural Light works for me, but the fact that this product only has two colors pretty much sucks for anyone who's darker.

2. Can definitely be drying, so moisturize well. I could see how this product wouldn't work well on dry skin types

Overall I am a very happy camper :)

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No