July 22, 2014 | 2251 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

this concealer didn't work for me. it was very difficult to blend. the color selection was terrible (I bought natural light) so I used it as a corrector for my dark under eye circles. I think as the prodcut gets older it separates more and a nasty oily substance comes out. It's an over priced mess.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by TOWELlE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gosh, this concealer is soooooooo awful. Doesn't blend, looks unnatural...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by JackiePam21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good coverage, but it's too cakey! I tried it in soft yellow to cover my under eye circles I only used a dot sized amount and it looked cakey and it creased.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This covers extremely well. I have it in natural light and even though its a bit light when using my foundation over it works out good. Its semi water resistant, I only use this on my acne pigmentation spots, and their fully covered all day. For me this is too drying for the under eye area. I found this at ulta during a bogo and it cost me 4$ A little goes a long way, and you have to shake the tube because the product seems to seperate, even though I just got it about 2 weeks ago. This should last me a good 6 months to a year, I will repurchase when necessary.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by alana18

Okay so when i bought this product i thought it would work great, because i have some redness around my nose. But one morning i was getting ready for school and i decided to try it and omg it wouldnt blend and made me look so green it was terrible so after panicing for a few minutes i had to wash my face off and redo my makeup which of course made me late..So considering i paid well my mom technically bought it for it and it was like 11 dollars which you could go to sephora and buy a really good one for maybe a little more.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by morningcherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer did a good job, but after a couple of months it began to get watery. When I squeeze the tube, I have to wait for water to get squeezed out before the actual product starts coming out. I don't know if other concealers separate like this after a while, but I think I'll be trying something else next time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by crzynluv56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product yesterday at ulta...stumbled upon it by mistake!!! I am now a believer in fate...because I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!!! it stayed on ALL DAY with AMAZING COVERAGE...I largely recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer for covering larger areas - I have some acne scarring on my cheeks and this does the job brilliantly. It's very opaque and covers up any pigmentation issues very well. I use it in Fair Light, which looks too light when it first goes on but once I blend it in it looks great.
I typically use Maybelline's Coverstick over it to dot on the more stubborn blemishes/scars, and the overall effect is very smooth. Between the RX and the Coverstick, my concealer doesn't budge all day, even with my oily skin. I don't even use foundation anymore, just concealers and some mineral pressed powder to finish it off.
I'm on my third tube now and I don't think I'll stop purchasing, it's such a great concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

AWESOME CONCEALER!!! It is full coverage and a small, pin sized amount should be enough to cover all areas. I do find it a dry formula and it goes on better if you just moisturized. I don't use this under my eyes, even though it suggests it, because it's to dry for there and gives me crepey skin under there. I might try the concealer in the RX line that's for under eye circles at some point.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by leighrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer after seeing it in a haul on Youtube.
The concealer itself is full-coverage. I use it on my acne scars and my blemishes. The reason I gave it a 3 is because 1.) They need to make a better color for lighter skin tones- the lightest one was very pink on me no matter how much i blended. I always end up using foundation too just to even on my skin tone. And 2.) because it tends to come off on the lightest touch. I have to use a toner beforehand to make it stick, and then it doesn't blend all that well. I'm sure its better on darker skin tones. Overall, its a good concealer.