October 26, 2014 | 1055 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by BRANDI7013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It gives a nice overall shimmer on the cheeks and you only need a little. I have to say, I was a little surprised to see how small it was when I got it. But, it should last awhile! I have it in lilac petal but I might want to try the others! And, it smells yummy!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Tinxabelle

I love this product,though because of the shimmer you dont need much of it, just a little on the cheek bone and apples to highlight them. Its worth trying moisturiser underneath this product because I find that it makes my skin look drier if I dont.
I think its worth a try, its so cheap it doesnt really matter if you dont like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sskatygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had to take off a lippy simply because this really isn't an everyday product at all for me.

That being said, it's still a great creamy blush, and I do like it underneath my regular lipstick as well. Not so much as an eyeshadow.

It's a little too thick for my skin on most days - I sure wouldn't try wearing it when it was hot outside! I do like to use it over my regular blush when I'm having a night out, as it adds a pretty flush and slight sparkle.

And of course I'd buy again - for any misgivings, for goodness sakes, its a DOLLAR.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 11:31:00 PM More reviews by vain_brat

have this in pink lemonade- on my NC 30-35 skin, it is a very natural pink fluch, but with shimmer. i would say its the same as NARS orgasm on me... I feel bad i spent $37 for orgasm when this only cost $1!!! Stayed on all day, i applied it over my mineral foundation then just set with powder. it a weird way, i mae me look tanned with a healthy flush. also tried a little on my lips (a bit too frosty for hat) but just dabbing it on the center, made my lips look plumper!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Cassieandra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pink Lemonade makes an amazing blush
it has a shimmer in it without out being frosty

easy to apply and lasts all day

I apply it to the apples of my cheek and blend back and out using my fingertips

Smells amazing as well

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2008 4:08:00 AM More reviews by pounding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have this in pink lemonade - colour is a rosy shimmery pink-red. it's a bit sticky, but blends out well to make a nice flush of colour (only tried this product on the cheeks), and staying power is adequate, and it's nice and portable. packaging cracked within a few uses though, and the sickly sweet smell drives me crazy, it kind of lingers around for ages. still, it's worth it for the price and i guess i would purchase again if i ever finished mine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this a lot but I hate their color selection besides the concealer type cover stick. Their concealer formula is AWESOME!! It smells so yummy and applies light but creamy. The colored versions I don't like because they are "frosty" cool colors that clash with my features, especially my skin tone. I would LOVE for E.L.F to make these without shimmer in warmer colors. I will buy this again because I love to use them on my eyes. That and as I have stated before, their concealer formula is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by AliceInGrouchland

Even though I lovelovelove this product, it lost its fifth lipstick to the fact of TOO MUCH SHIMMER! It's seriously like a five-year-old craft addict got into the glitter and made your cheeks the target. Luckily, a little powder or matte blush can even it out. Other than that, lovely color (I have Pink Lemonade), good price, and yet another nod to E.L.F.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ashley_howard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this product in 3 colors: pink lemonade, persimmon and toasted.
I love it.
I've always been infatuated with the idea of having a 3-in-1 product, so I first bought pink lemonade. Like most products of its kind that I've tried, it was a little dry for my lips. That's okay, since it's what I expected. On my cheeks, the product is wonderful. I'm pale with naturally pink undertones, so the shade was just right. Because I moisturize a lot and apply moisturizing sunscreen on my face before foundation, the product is VERY easy to blend into my skin to get a naturally dewy effect. However, pink lemonade isn't the best shade for my eyes.
I recently also purchased this product in both persimmon and toasted. I've found that toasted is great for my eyes, but too brown for my cheeks. That's fine. It's a great and easy to apply shadow.
Persimmon is great all around. It's very natural if blended. It's like a natural shimmer on the lids, and like a bit of wonderful radiance on the cheeks. I think it's a great all-around (and cheap!) product.

I've yet to buy the product in lilac petal. I have a feeling it would be too light and pink-purple on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2008 8:55:00 PM More reviews by J9lee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the Pink Lemonade shade and hated it. It looks very artificial on my Asian skin tone. Way tooooo shimmery and not flattering at all. Better to use that $1 on other ELF products.