E.L.F. All Over Color Stick

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/15/2008 2:15:00 PM

I had to take off a lippy simply because this really isn't an everyday product at all for me.

That being said, it's still a great creamy blush, and I do like it underneath my regular lipstick as well. Not so much as an eyeshadow.

It's a little too thick for my skin on most days - I sure wouldn't try wearing it when it was hot outside! I do like to use it over my regular blush when I'm having a night out, as it adds a pretty flush and slight sparkle.

And of course I'd buy again - for any misgivings, for goodness sakes, its a DOLLAR.

on 3/25/2008 11:31:00 PM

have this in pink lemonade- on my NC 30-35 skin, it is a very natural pink fluch, but with shimmer. i would say its the same as NARS orgasm on me... I feel bad i spent $37 for orgasm when this only cost $1!!! Stayed on all day, i applied it over my mineral foundation then just set with powder. it a weird way, i mae me look tanned with a healthy flush. also tried a little on my lips (a bit too frosty for hat) but just dabbing it on the center, made my lips look plumper!

Pink Lemonade makes an amazing blush
it has a shimmer in it without out being frosty

easy to apply and lasts all day

I apply it to the apples of my cheek and blend back and out using my fingertips

Smells amazing as well

on 2/20/2008 4:08:00 AM

i have this in pink lemonade - colour is a rosy shimmery pink-red. it's a bit sticky, but blends out well to make a nice flush of colour (only tried this product on the cheeks), and staying power is adequate, and it's nice and portable. packaging cracked within a few uses though, and the sickly sweet smell drives me crazy, it kind of lingers around for ages. still, it's worth it for the price and i guess i would purchase again if i ever finished mine.

on 2/19/2008 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this a lot but I hate their color selection besides the concealer type cover stick. Their concealer formula is AWESOME!! It smells so yummy and applies light but creamy. The colored versions I don't like because they are "frosty" cool colors that clash with my features, especially my skin tone. I would LOVE for E.L.F to make these without shimmer in warmer colors. I will buy this again because I love to use them on my eyes. That and as I have stated before, their concealer formula is amazing!

Even though I lovelovelove this product, it lost its fifth lipstick to the fact of TOO MUCH SHIMMER! It's seriously like a five-year-old craft addict got into the glitter and made your cheeks the target. Luckily, a little powder or matte blush can even it out. Other than that, lovely color (I have Pink Lemonade), good price, and yet another nod to E.L.F.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have this product in 3 colors: pink lemonade, persimmon and toasted.
I love it.
I've always been infatuated with the idea of having a 3-in-1 product, so I first bought pink lemonade. Like most products of its kind that I've tried, it was a little dry for my lips. That's okay, since it's what I expected. On my cheeks, the product is wonderful. I'm pale with naturally pink undertones, so the shade was just right. Because I moisturize a lot and apply moisturizing sunscreen on my face before foundation, the product is VERY easy to blend into my skin to get a naturally dewy effect. However, pink lemonade isn't the best shade for my eyes.
I recently also purchased this product in both persimmon and toasted. I've found that toasted is great for my eyes, but too brown for my cheeks. That's fine. It's a great and easy to apply shadow.
Persimmon is great all around. It's very natural if blended. It's like a natural shimmer on the lids, and like a bit of wonderful radiance on the cheeks. I think it's a great all-around (and cheap!) product.

I've yet to buy the product in lilac petal. I have a feeling it would be too light and pink-purple on me.

on 1/18/2008 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got the Pink Lemonade shade and hated it. It looks very artificial on my Asian skin tone. Way tooooo shimmery and not flattering at all. Better to use that $1 on other ELF products.

on 1/12/2008 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this! I got it in toasted. I used to buy the Nars Multiples, but they seemed to always seperate from the base and one thing with NARS because of the black matte packaging, after a week in the makeup bag it would look so nasty and gross. This is awesome because it has never seperated and doesnt look nasty from being in my makeup bag. It is also great in the fact that it is so cheap! I am absolutely in love with all of the all over highlighters. I love to use them under MAC pigments as the cream color bases are so huge and hard to tote around. This is so cute and small!. I have no qualms about this product and have found that is a great way to do an all over the face look when you are in a hurry I put toasted on my lips, eyes and cheeks and I get so many compliments. I think elf is a great thing for makeup and when you get right down to it their quality and ingredients are the same as some of the other more expensive brands. I would reccommend giving this a try and for only a buck if you dont like it you are not out too much!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I saw this product and i really REALLY liked it at first. I actually WOULD love it if only they changed ONE small problem that convinced me NEVER to purchase this product again. The reason behind this is SIMPLY:

it's WAY too shimmery. It's crazy. i put on pink lemonade on my cheeks and the next day i wore my normal Nars orgasm and people told " Thank god, that last blush you wore was so damn shimmery, i wanted to tell you but i was scared you'd be pissed!!"

OHMYGOD.