E.L.F. All Over Color Stick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Personally, I hated this as a blush-it was too shimmery and obvious on me even if I layered powder over it (though I didn't experiment much, honestly). I wear it as an eyeshadow. Of course, it will crease within the hour of application, but if you apply whatever shadow you would normally wear over the All Over Color as a base (I own all of the available colors, but find that Permission is the most flattering on my eyes), not only does it last; the eyeshadow color appears more vibrant and shimmery. It really is a lovely option and for a dollar, it's highly versatile. It's easy to make dramatic looks more dramatic and even darker shadows appear more "appropriate" for day if you just put a wash of color over the lighter base. I haven't tried using a real base under this, but my eye makeup lasted all day today in humid weather (and also through a tearful laughing fit) without one. It also works well as a highlighter for the inner corners of the eye and also for putting below the waterline. It hasn't irritated my eyes at all.
Excellent price, sensible packaging, decent product. If you can get this to work as a blush for you too, then awesome!

I bought this product in the color Pink Lemonade. It's a slightly peachy pink with a touch of shimmer. I was surprised by the small size of the product (about the size of a mini Tarte cheek stain). I actually like the small size because it fits nicely in my travel cosmetics bag. It has the consistency of a cream blush, not a cheek stain. It does not come out sheer, but has a good amount of color to it. Just dab a little on your cheekbones and blend well. It is pretty shimmery, so a little goes a long way.
For the price, this is an amazing product to try!!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought this at KMart along with a bunch of other E.L.F. stuff since it was all only $1 and I have been very pleasantly surprised! These go on very smoothly, blend well, have a great color selection, and the scent is very nice but not over powering. The only thing that I dont love about these, is they are very soft so its easy to get a little too much product. But for the cost, definatly worth checking out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this product. I own all five or six of them (I cannot remember for the like of me). I like to apply powder blush over it to get a longer last effect. All and all, I think this is a good product. You certainly cannot beat the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this product. It gives a nice overall shimmer on the cheeks and you only need a little. I have to say, I was a little surprised to see how small it was when I got it. But, it should last awhile! I have it in lilac petal but I might want to try the others! And, it smells yummy!

I love this product,though because of the shimmer you dont need much of it, just a little on the cheek bone and apples to highlight them. Its worth trying moisturiser underneath this product because I find that it makes my skin look drier if I dont.
I think its worth a try, its so cheap it doesnt really matter if you dont like it.

I had to take off a lippy simply because this really isn't an everyday product at all for me.

That being said, it's still a great creamy blush, and I do like it underneath my regular lipstick as well. Not so much as an eyeshadow.

It's a little too thick for my skin on most days - I sure wouldn't try wearing it when it was hot outside! I do like to use it over my regular blush when I'm having a night out, as it adds a pretty flush and slight sparkle.

And of course I'd buy again - for any misgivings, for goodness sakes, its a DOLLAR.

have this in pink lemonade- on my NC 30-35 skin, it is a very natural pink fluch, but with shimmer. i would say its the same as NARS orgasm on me... I feel bad i spent $37 for orgasm when this only cost $1!!! Stayed on all day, i applied it over my mineral foundation then just set with powder. it a weird way, i mae me look tanned with a healthy flush. also tried a little on my lips (a bit too frosty for hat) but just dabbing it on the center, made my lips look plumper!

Pink Lemonade makes an amazing blush
it has a shimmer in it without out being frosty

easy to apply and lasts all day

I apply it to the apples of my cheek and blend back and out using my fingertips

Smells amazing as well

i have this in pink lemonade - colour is a rosy shimmery pink-red. it's a bit sticky, but blends out well to make a nice flush of colour (only tried this product on the cheeks), and staying power is adequate, and it's nice and portable. packaging cracked within a few uses though, and the sickly sweet smell drives me crazy, it kind of lingers around for ages. still, it's worth it for the price and i guess i would purchase again if i ever finished mine.