November 28, 2014 | 915 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - New Flat Top Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by xogingerox

Awesome brush!!!
Used to use ELF kabuki face brush for foundation, but this one made such a big difference in regards to buffering in mineral powder. Very pleased with this cute brush. and oh so soft :)

EDIT:
one other thing that i LOVE about this brush (and any other brush that has this similar feature) is the fact that i can tell when its clean since the end bristles are white. im slightly paranoid, so when i clean brushes that are only black or w/e im still worried there might b lotsa residue lleftover and then spend more time than usual cleaning and washing them. but yea, i like the fact that this brush helps me determine if its clean . yay!

ps. GET THIS BRUSH!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by BreakfastnDinner

Where oh where would I be without you, you perfect little thing?
You make my liquid foundation glide over my face with such ease!
You were only 10 dollars, so cheap! But so precious.
You are my shortest in the jar, but the longest in my heart.
I love you so, my flat top brush...
Your friends, mineral makeup are my foe.
But you are the bright shining beacon that is my heart.
I will never leave you. I promise.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by mangoekiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this brush! It is extremely soft and dense, and is perfect for applying foundation or blush. Very good quality for the price.

However, one thing i noticed is that it doesn't pick up my mineral foundation as well as the EDM kabuki brush, but that's not such a big issue. This brush has definitely been a great buy for me. But I don't think I will buy this again since i have heard good reviews for ELF's powder brush, which is three times cheaper.

One lippie off for the price ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I have been using mineral makeup without this brush! Works wonderfully with all their foundations. It's actually a lot smaller than it seemed online, but you don't need a big brush to get the job done. The baby flat top is cheaper and might be better for travel but is currently sold out on the everyday minerals website. Reasonably priced, beautifully made, super cute, and WORKS! Recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by mualibertad

This brush can't be beat. Great price and quality. Love the perfect fullness and soft bristles that don't harm my skin. If you use mineral foundation, this is the brush to have. It really, really changes how the foundation goes on. I sometimes will load some powder on the brush and then give it a little spritz of water before swiping it on my face. It gives a lovely liquid makeup look this way. HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The softest brush in the world!!!! I didn't know what soft was until I used this brush. I used to apply my Bare Minerals and Everyday Minerals foundation with a kabuki brush I bought at Walgreens (bad bad move) and instead of applying foundation that piece of crap removed everything, it was that rough! But this brush changed everything! You really need to have the right tools if you want a product to work.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, this has become my favourite brush! I use generally use this for applying my MAC blot powder or my MAC studio sculpt foundation....works great for both. I love that the brush is dense, yet soft. For applying powders, it gives me an even finish and doesn't deposit too much product, so I never look cakey. As for applying my studio sculpt foundation, it also works really well - buffs it in and allows me to apply with no streaks.

I haven't had a problem with shedding or anything like that. I'll definately purchase some backups of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by hatheaks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is so soft and it blends in my mineral makeup with such ease.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by bdancelady

This brush applies mineral makeup beautifully. BUT... I have purchased three of these brushes and ALL three of them fell apart. I have had these brushes for about 6 or 7 months. It's still an excellent value for the price, because it's only ten dollars. And it is super soft. But I wish it would have lasted a little longer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by moniluna6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this brush! It is soooo soft. It is perfect to use for applying mineral foundation, buffs everything in well.