MAC 227 Large Fluff Brush

4.8

brush hair very good

on 12/20/2008 3:49:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush!
I am not a morning person, however I need to have makeup on to go to work....and this saves me so much time!

I use it to throw on my neutral base colour all over my eyes before adding a crease colour with a different brush.

It also works well for blending out harsh lines, and highlighting the brow bone, not to mention it can be used to apply highlighter to your cheeks.

God I don't know how I lived without this brush - the lazy girls best friend!

on 11/29/2008 9:13:00 AM

It took me awhile to buy this brush because I thought that it would be too big for my eyes, however it is a fantastic tool and the size actually worked out in my benefit. Works beautifully for lid work, highlighting, and blending out any harsh lines. It also picks up the perfect amount of product and (thankfully) does not shed. Overall great brush that I am happy to own.

on 11/7/2008 1:54:00 AM

for real! this brush is a must in my opinion. say goodbye to harsh lines and bad blending with this. i don't mean to make it sound like a magic wand but now i'm asking this brush where it's been all my life! i've even found a newfound love for some of my hardly used e/s colors as a result of this brush. at first i was at a loss at what i was going to do with this brush and now i can't stop myself from using it every time i do my m/u. i haven't tried it for highlighting the browbone (i prefer the 252 for that) but used in conjunction with this, all my colors come out perfectly blended together. if you don't like this brush, then something's gotta be wrong.

on 11/3/2008 6:24:00 PM

Oh HELL YEAH! I love this brush. I use it with naked lunch to do an all-over neutral shimmer. Takes no effort at all and is completely fool-proof. Love it, can't live without it. I love this brush! (Though, brushes are notoriously expensive...)

on 10/25/2008 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I got mine super cheap at a mac sale but this is a must buy in life!
It blends well.
This is an amazing highlighter!

on 9/12/2008 2:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This brush is magical - it blends like no other. Also, the perfect shape for highlighting. I've been dithering for ages as to whether I really needed this brush - couldn't manage without it now!

on 9/11/2008 6:57:00 PM

HG brush!!, I reach for this brush everyday. I use this to apply my all over lid colour and its perfect at blending out sharp lines. I also use this for my brow bone highlighter too. I just bought this brush because I didn't have it but it quickly made its way into one of my must haves. I definately recommend to anyone thinking of getting one.

on 8/30/2008 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

a great brush for softening and blending harsh lines, if i want to apply highlighter to the browbone this is good for that purpose too. i mainly use it for blending etc and it does a wonderfull job. super plush and luxurious too!

I absolutely love this brush. Great for highlighting, blending, I even used it with the new mineralized face duos. It is soft and fluffy such a great addition to my MAC brushes

on 4/11/2008 1:37:00 AM

This is the large fluff brush. It is perfect for applying highlight and simultaneously blending out any harsh lines. Is it an essential MAC brush? Probably not, but it's one that I use everyday. You can probably find a cheaper brush that works just as well (NYX makes one, I believe). However, I do love the brush, and I do think it's well worth the money. I would buy it again if I ever needed to.

Top Rated MAC Products