April 21, 2014 | 1361 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 227 Large Fluff Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2008 6:57:00 PM More reviews by llyangel

HG brush!!, I reach for this brush everyday. I use this to apply my all over lid colour and its perfect at blending out sharp lines. I also use this for my brow bone highlighter too. I just bought this brush because I didn't have it but it quickly made its way into one of my must haves. I definately recommend to anyone thinking of getting one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by darina18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a great brush for softening and blending harsh lines, if i want to apply highlighter to the browbone this is good for that purpose too. i mainly use it for blending etc and it does a wonderfull job. super plush and luxurious too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 9:27:00 AM More reviews by love2buymakeup

I absolutely love this brush. Great for highlighting, blending, I even used it with the new mineralized face duos. It is soft and fluffy such a great addition to my MAC brushes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2008 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover18

This is the large fluff brush. It is perfect for applying highlight and simultaneously blending out any harsh lines. Is it an essential MAC brush? Probably not, but it's one that I use everyday. You can probably find a cheaper brush that works just as well (NYX makes one, I believe). However, I do love the brush, and I do think it's well worth the money. I would buy it again if I ever needed to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by tstgirl

love this brush. i bought just because but didn't think i would actually love it. i love the plushness of it, so soft and full and easy for an all over color and perfect for contouring your nose.one of my must haves.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 1:06:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this brush but only use it for blending out e/s and softening lines; I really like stiffer, paddle shaped brushes for this. For me, it doesn't work well for applying a color all over the lid, it comes out too sheer IMO and I use either the 239 or 252 for that. I'll occasionally use it to apply my brow highlighter and then work it down to soften and blend but, again, it can come out too sheer even under the brow IMO and sometimes the e/s just flies everywhere.
It is nice for blending though and easy to use...although I must say that the one I have from Sephora that is just like it but a bit smaller is actually softer and I find myself reaching for it more because of that. :-/

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 3:07:00 PM More reviews by only_ricco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't understand why not everyone has this brush? I love it, soft and fluffy for an all-over wash of eye color, and also good for detailed face highlighting

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by eileen42588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. It is great for an all over color and gives even application. I found it to be a little to big to apply my highlight color, but wonderful for blending out harsh lines up to my highlight. The only down side is the price...regardless, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by joymeetsworld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this brush! It's perfect for highlighting and eliminating harsh eye makeup lines. It's a little pricey, but worth it :]

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholic87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One word. AMAZING. I love this brush, It might not be for everyone though. This is amazing for applying a highlight, for applying color all over the lid and blending out harsh lines and just overall a great brush. 30$ for an eyeshadow brush might seem like a lot, but, it's so worth it.