Buxom Lips - Dolly

4.3

This stuff is great. My fav lipgloss ever. I'm fair with red hair and the color is great. I can't say enough great things about this stuff. A must have!!

I LOVE THIS GLOSS! I've never been able to wear a mauve-toned gloss, but I've always admired them on other girls. Then Dolly came along and I fell in love. The texture is just sticky enough to make it last for hours; the tingling is nice but doesn't hurt; the brush is a doe foot (which I like) but doesn't pick up much product so I have to dip back in 4-5 times to complete my lips; the packaging is bulky but pretty, the box is adorable and I keep dolly tucked away in the cute box even when it is in my purse! Will re-buy over and over again.

This mauve-y, pearly pink lip gloss is my go-to lip gloss for every day. I would imagine it would look great on any skin tone. It has a great tingly, minty feeling when you put it on and it has great shine. I like that it's not tacky or sticky - my hair doesn't get stuck on my lips (unlike MAC's lip glass). My only gripe is that it doesn't have long staying power, but it's OK - this stuff is awesome for when it does last. I'm not sure if it actually plumps up lips but as with any gloss, it does make lips look fuller.

I bought this based on a recommendation of an SA at Sephora. I really like this gloss! It is a very nice, neutral color that has just a touch of plummy pink. Nice consistency, but best of all, I love the minty tingle! It's so refreshing and makes my lips feel good. Only con-on me, does not last very long, but what can I expect from a gloss?

Buxom, Buxom, Buxom....I absolutely love this product and cannot get enough...it stays on...great for your lips...and in my opinion gives your lips some plumping...i love the smell and the way it makes you lips look and feel...finally a lip gloss that I will be using forever!! Thanks Leslie for developing this product!! Dolly is one of my favorite colors, but I have to say I love them all :)
Lynn

Love this product. It tingles a little when it goes on, provides a great slight shimmery shine. Not sticky and lasts a fair amount of time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I receieved this as a deluxe sample from sephora. i was pleasantly surprised by the cooling plumping action, and the sexy dusty sheer plum color. Just a bit sticky. but it does last a while, so that was fine. the french vanilla flavor was sweet and sophisticated and not over the top. I like this product, just think it's overpriced, but i would imagine it would last many months, if i bought the full sized bottle.

This was given as a gift to me and the first time that I tried it my fiance commented on how sticky it was to kiss. I too thought that it was VERY sticky and gooey.

This is my all time favorite gloss. I love the cool tingle--its addicting . I find myself missing this gloss whenever I put on any of my other glosses.

This color is very nice on me--a dusty rose or mauve. Great shimmer, lasts a long while. Tacky but not any more annoyingly sticky than other glosses I've used.

A dear friend gave me a tube of this, and I fell in love with it. Not the color so much, as the product. I am addicted to it and have been wearing it every day! So much so that I just purchased a set and a bunch of singles! Something about the feeling of it and the texture as well. I was a die-hard MAC lipglass before this. So I like that Buxom isn't as sticky or thick feeling, it wears much longer than MAC lipglass too. It has a sugar-cookie aroma at first, which wears off quickly. To me though, the aroma is more of a coffee based sweet smell, with no taste thankfully. Either way, it's gone pretty fast and you are left with a sort of minty feel. It doesn't bite your lips, it's quit tingly though, and that is the part I'm addicted to, regular glosses just don't cut it for me now. I don't see much of an improved plump or pout to my lips. As far as the Dolly color, it's a dirty mauve on me, I'm very fair and would have liked it in a lighter color, but I just lighten it up a touch with another gloss and all is well. Which brings me to the biggest problem, there needs to be more colors available, and I heard from Leslie herself, that the line is going to branch off and become it's own Buxom line (including mascaras) They will offer many more colors!!! I'm very happy about that!! The price is ok, maybe on the high side, but worth it for me. If you've never tried one, this is a good time with Sephora perk points you can get one in this color, and it's decent sized.

Recommended for Medium Skin