April 18, 2014 | 1808 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - Infallible Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by MMarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this concealer as soon as it became available( 6 months ago) and have not been disappointed yet. I started in the cooler months & now with the warmer weather it is working just as well! It glides on so smoothly and does not settle into my fine lines. I hardly have to blend it at all once applied and it does stay put like the pkg states. All day long!! I would highly recommend this affordable d/s brand concealer over any dept store brands anytime. The shades are nice to choose from also.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by ckgurl714

I really like this concealer. My comlpaint is that the size is really small and I feel like it is getting used up faster than it should be for the price(and faster than other concealers i have). I'm between a few concealers, and I don't use this one everyday, but if I did, I think it would be gone in 2 months, which I think makes it pricier than h/e. Still, this concealer is great. It manages to cover spots, dark circles, but doesn't look cakey. I will probably repurchase, but may try to find something better. This is the best concealer I have tried thus far though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by charchy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It has been my favorite since it came out. It was a surprise. The packaging is functional but it looked not attactive to me. Actually I am so happy with it so that I bought another shade of it. I have a little acne marks on my cheeks from "many many" years ago. It covers them pretty well and it lasts through out the day. I am very happy with them. Before them, L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer was my favorite, I used up half bottle of that one, :P. Actually both products are really decent. The point is it works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2007 7:51:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was a nice surprise! A stick concealer that is easy to apply, goes on smoothly and doesn't crease or make my skin look dry and dull. I have the lightest shade which is a perfect match for my pale skin. I use it to cover occasional dark circles and red spots. The coverage is good but it's still easy to blend and doesn't look unnatural. A keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by pankins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this concealer so far. I like the texture and definitely love the coverage. I am a huge fan of L'oreal makeup. I also use the Natural Match Concealer and love that too, but I find this one lasts even longer and doesn't look creasy around my eyes after several hours of wear like the Natural Match can. They both give wonderful coverage, but this is better for the eye area for sure. I would not apply it from tube to skin though. Dab a bit onto your CLEAN finger and then dab that onto your skin...seems to work better for me that way anyhow. :D I don't think it needs to be priced higher than the Natural Match Concealer though, and it is...about 2-3 bucks more depending on where you shop.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

I got this looking for a concealor that lasts. When I first tried it on, I was at home and just used it directly on my face. It lasted quite a long time. The next day, I tried it on under my mineral makeup and the result was the same was with MAC - the application of mineral makeup rubbed off a substantial amount of the concealor. And I got this is Medium, which is too light for my skin to wear this over the foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2007 10:48:00 AM More reviews by guil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great concealer for under eye use! It comes in an slim, twist-up tube, like a lipstick. The texture is creamy, but not too creamy. I find that if I pat this under my eyes, then set with my LP it keeps the concealer from settling into the lines under my eyes. Perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Jandesan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am really liking this concealer - doesn't migrate into my lines and gives
a nice light (but not too light) "awake" look around my eyes. Spreads very
nicely and eveny too. Not cakey. I pat and also sometimes use a foundation bruch and both ways work fine. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Desiree11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just OK. Disappears yet at the same time doesn't blend vey well. Weird.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No