September 16, 2014 | 2008 users online

Blush - Smashbox - O-Glow

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by bbsxprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a free sample from sephora. It gives my cheeks a pinky glow.
I don't think I'd ever actually buy this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2009 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Carybear

not as bad as Benetint...essentially useless. I wanted to love this product. I mean how cool is a CLEAR gel that adjusts to your skin tone and color...Sounds too good to be true right? Well, it is. You may as well find some of the old fashioned Mood Lipstick you can find in the dollar store. If that's the effect you want. And O glow disappears within half an hour. Hello, I dont WANT to wear powder ANYTHING. Why the heck should I have to set it with powder blush. End result. Lame product, serously overpriced...$40.00! Do Not Buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2009 3:36:00 AM More reviews by KikiBee09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

As soon as I put this on, my cheeks started burning. This product is awful! I tried a bit on the back of my hand in the shop and was keen on the pretty pink shade it turned on my skin, so I am disapointed that it won't work for me. I'm not sure if I am allergic to something in the product or if this is simply poor quality. Regardless, I returned it the next day and would never buy this again. I do, however, really like the O-Glow lip gloss and have never had a reaction from it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by kateekay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because when I tried it at Sephora it geave me a pretty matte pink glow. When I got home and actually put it on with my routine I discovered that this glow only lasted for about three minutes until the color just disappeared. Poof! When I try to put more on, I just clumps and if I use a brush, it stains it! I gave it one extra lippie because it is really pretty for the short time that it lasts.

**I added an extra lippie because I found if you start with about twice the product you want, in twenty minutes it will be perfect and last for two hours or so. Also, don't apply over powder ever because it will clump like crazy...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sarahharb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I traded my sister one of my softlights blushes for this as she thought this turned up too pink on her. well surprise surprise....it's too pink on me too. i know its supposed to turn the "right " shade of pink on everyone but i KNOW that my right shade is not barbie, bubblegum pink. however if i put it on very lightly and then go over it with a powder it doesgive a very healthy looking glow so i;m going to use it up. probably won't repurchase. it;s a bit pricy and i want to try MACs frankly scarlett.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by nickitraylor

I really don't like this product. I for the life of me can't figure out how to apply! I use foundation, and it is hard to apply it over foundation and blend without wiping my foundation away. If I do the O Glow and then put foundation on it just covers it up, of course. It turns my fingers pink. Luckily I just bought this as part of a sample thing at Ulta! And it's EXPENSIVE! Not a fan- though I'm going to look at the reviews on the lipgloss, that might be a product I like.....

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by candaceinutah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The color that this blush gives right after application is pretty and subtle. The color fades quite quickly: around an hour or so post-application. The positive features of this product are: hygienic, convenient application; natural ingredients, and travel friendly packaging. The negative aspects are the price and the lack of staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by babynyago

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews about this product, I went ahead and tried it at Sephora. I used to wear "Dior Show Catwalk Pink" and I must say that this was a bit too pink for me. I wanted a natural pink color. When she applied it and waited a few seconds, I knew this product was a must have for me!! It gives me natural pink color and looks great on me. It lasts me a while and it doesn't come off at all. When I take my makeup off at night, I still have that rosy cheek color.
The only downside is the price-it is expensive and it comes in a very small tube. Wish they would lower the price! Other than that, I am very satisfied overall with the product. Enjoy... Ciao~

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by rosebudzmom

Soooooo glad I got this as a sample! Yuk! Hated it! Initially it looks good, but after a very short period of time, like a hour, I look in the mirror and it's gone! I looked like I never even had any blush on! I was horrified thinking I was out and about and looked pale faced, thinking I had these pinky cheeks! It's not even worth $1 to me! Blah!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2009 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Paintpaso

This product came in a kit, it was the last reason I was purchasing the kit because of the reviews I read. However, I am pleasantly surprised by O-Glow! It is very natural yet gives enough color for a healthy "glow". My only complaint would be it's staying power, not bad but not great either.