October 1, 2014 | 1198 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Joyceleexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My favourite hair product of all time! I like the after effect of this. It works best when you apply it at night and you'll get a really nice smelling, soft hair the next day. The only thing im not satisfied with this product is that it is super pricey in asia (cost about 90 bucks here!). But definitely worth the buy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is GREAT. It's so light and silky and it makes my hair feel so nice. It does hold my hair nicely but not as nice as I'd like. It keeps the frizz down somewhat but I normally end up needing to apply more throughout the day. But I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel so I will probably repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by crambeary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! Ulta had a B2G2 going on and I picked this up on a whim and really like it! It smells amazing and has a nice light consistency.
I haven't tried it on wet hair but I bet it'd help get rid of frizz (I use PM Super Skinny for that..)
I use about a pea sized amount for my whole head, rub my palms together and apply to the underside, then the ends, then alittle up top if I need it. I use this as a "finisher" after I use my flat iron and it really helps smooth things without de-volumizing or making my natural blonde hair look greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

TiGi makes really great products, so I finally got around to trying this one and it works great at taming fly aways and smoothing my hair. It also smells amazing. I use it on my hair once it's dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by TerreneSpoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this from my hairdresser since she had used it the day before to style my very short pixie. I LOVE it. I work a little into my hair while it is wet and blow dry my hair out--it takes care of annoying curl my hair takes on when its short. Scent isn't all that great, but is easily looked past considering the overall product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Dian90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely adore this stuff!
I use it for just about anything. Taming fly-aways, detangling, as a light styling product.. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by kvrolyks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about 6 years. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Makes my hair super soft, helps with any frizz and is reasonably priced! I use it as a finishing product. What more could you ask for!?!/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by marynooreviewsonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lately, my favorite feature of this product is the ability to soak up nasty cig smell. I sat on a patio last night, surrounded by smokers and got home to notice that my hair smelled gross. Rather than wash my naturally curly, dry, coarse, hair and re-dry, I took a pump of the product and smoothed it between my hands. Then I applied what was on one hand to the bottom of my hair, then the rest to the top layer of my hair. Then I brushed it through. Within a few minutes, my hair had almost no bar smell, and was much smoother and more manageable than before. The product's fragrance itself isn't my favorite, but that eventually fades and then my hair just smells fresher and more pleasant.

It helped make my hair smoother and easier to keep under control, which is a bonus when it's humid and weird outside.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great for those hopeless hair days. When your hair is dull, dry, frizzy, or all of the above, just a smidge of After Party will do. It goes on smooth, doesn't make your hair feel too greasy, and has a distinct, pleasant fragrance. The scent is pretty strong (nothing fruity or floral, just product-y) and can cover up cigarette stank and that boring I-haven't-washed-my-hair-in-a-few-days smell.
The bottle itself is interestingly designed. I like it. ^^ Also, since a little goes a long way, you don't run out too quickly, and get more bang for your buck.
I don't use After Party very often, but it's there for me in a pinch and does its job well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by caligurleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only hair product that I seriously cannot live without. I have been using it since I was 12, I'm nearly 19 now. I have honestly never done my hair without it. I have fine, somewhat thin, light blonde hair. I am prone to slight frizinesss, but I mainly use this to just smooth everything done after styling and keep fly aways tame. Now, I admit, I've never tried anything else like it, but I honestly have no desire to, I love it that much. I use about half a pump each time, and the entire bottle lasts me at least 9 months or so.