October 21, 2014 | 1130 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by stilettolaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to love this product but recently I've found it weighs my hair down without being moisturising/conditioning enough and makes my locks look lank. I tend to use it on damp hair (it has fantastic smoothing properties when blow dried in) but my hairstyle flops as the day goes on. It's even worse when I put a small amount (size of 5p) in my hair dry. Smells nice but the tube is quite inconvenient for travelling too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Myoung19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent smoothing cream compared to a lot of other crap out there that leaves your hair sticky and greasy. I got this for $7.50 brand new on ebay. I put it on my dry hair after blow drying and flat ironing it. Its wonderful.

PROS:
-smells good
-doesn't make hair sticky at all
-doesn't weigh my hair down
-doesn't make my oily hair oily
-completely soaks into hair after few minutes
-works as advertised
-lasts a long time, so I think even retail price is worth it
-can use on wet or dry hair
-1 pump is enough to cover what I need (i have medium length fine-medium hair)
-my hair is SOFT!!
CONS
-packaging sucks, the top doesn't stay on, I threw it away lol
-is no "miracle product", still have some fly aways but that's just how my hair is
-adds some shine but not a ton

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG hair product! I've been using this since I was 15 and it is by far the best smoothing balm I have ever tried. It is very lightweight, doesn't make my hair look greasy at all and eliminates 95% of my frizzies! I have very dry, coloured hair and I can't count how many times this product has come to my rescue. A little goes a long way, I use a quarter sized amount for my medium/long hair. I've had my $20 bottle for a year and a half now and I'm not even half the way done. The smell is amazing and it makes my hair feel silky smooth!
The only con is the packaging, I went to pull it out of my purse once cause the lid fell off, and my friends (who are mostly stoners) started laughing and thought it was a dildo. -facepalm-
Very awkward!

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Joyceleexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My favourite hair product of all time! I like the after effect of this. It works best when you apply it at night and you'll get a really nice smelling, soft hair the next day. The only thing im not satisfied with this product is that it is super pricey in asia (cost about 90 bucks here!). But definitely worth the buy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is GREAT. It's so light and silky and it makes my hair feel so nice. It does hold my hair nicely but not as nice as I'd like. It keeps the frizz down somewhat but I normally end up needing to apply more throughout the day. But I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel so I will probably repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by crambeary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! Ulta had a B2G2 going on and I picked this up on a whim and really like it! It smells amazing and has a nice light consistency.
I haven't tried it on wet hair but I bet it'd help get rid of frizz (I use PM Super Skinny for that..)
I use about a pea sized amount for my whole head, rub my palms together and apply to the underside, then the ends, then alittle up top if I need it. I use this as a "finisher" after I use my flat iron and it really helps smooth things without de-volumizing or making my natural blonde hair look greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

TiGi makes really great products, so I finally got around to trying this one and it works great at taming fly aways and smoothing my hair. It also smells amazing. I use it on my hair once it's dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by TerreneSpoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this from my hairdresser since she had used it the day before to style my very short pixie. I LOVE it. I work a little into my hair while it is wet and blow dry my hair out--it takes care of annoying curl my hair takes on when its short. Scent isn't all that great, but is easily looked past considering the overall product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Dian90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely adore this stuff!
I use it for just about anything. Taming fly-aways, detangling, as a light styling product.. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by kvrolyks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about 6 years. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Makes my hair super soft, helps with any frizz and is reasonably priced! I use it as a finishing product. What more could you ask for!?!/