Lancome Hydra Zen

3.5

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Oy...incredibly oily skin and this moisturizer does NOTHING for it. It comes in a fancy tube with a fancy name but at the end of the day (and before then too) my face still looks like an oil slick. Stick to Loreal if you want to try a similar product; at least it's cheaper.

I have normal skin in the summer and normal + dry t-zone in the winter. This moisturizer is fine in the summer, but even with applying it two times a day in the winter I still end up flaky.

I got this as a sample, but gave it away after a week. I have very sensitive skin, but this wasn't calming at all. I liked the scent, but after using it for about 2 days, I got a rash on my cheeks.

on the plus side its lightweight, smells good and absorbs well. On the bad side it has no sunscreen and its a bit on the expensive side. I won't be buying again as i can probably find something as good for less money

Hydra Zen is definitly a sensitive skins best friend! I was tld that they are in the process of revamping it and they are going to launch a Hydra Zen Night Cream as well! I smelled the tester in the store, and the aromatherapy was wonderful. I have no problem falling asleep with this at night!

This review is for the lotion in the pump bottle. I have slightly oily combination skin so I have a problem with most moisturizers feeling too greasy. This is very light and pleasant. I use it at night since it doesn't have sunscreen. I would buy it again for the fragrance alone. It feels slightly numbing on my skin at first. I find that and the scent helps put me to sleep. It feels very comforting on my sensitive, rosacea-prone, oily and dry all at once skin. It is light and not heavy. Just what I want. I love the way the little bottle looks, and the nice little pump on top. You MUST smell this light delicious fragrace, just wish I could buy this as perfume! If you are prone to breakouts this is the one to use, it is light, no oil, and feels really nice with just a YUMMY scent.

This moisturizer works well for my combination skin when used on the dry areas of my face. It goes on smooth, absorbs quickly and leaves my cheeks, chin and undereye areas soft and supple. However, although the formula is designed for daywear, Hydra Zen does not contain sunscreen, which makes many sunscreen-enriched facial lotions on the market an easier, more attractive choice.

I have been using my generous 1/4 oz GWP sample at night and,lightly, under Clinique CityBlock, a superb, but somewhat drying physical sunscreen. I would gladly purchase this product if Lancome comes out with a sunscreen-positive version.

It smelled nice, went on smoothly and left my face soft but there's no sunscreen! I want my regimen as simple as possible so I need a moisturizer with spf.
The sample package was okay but it was hard to use this stuff all up.

Its designed for dry skins, but I use it during winters on my dry cheeks, and find it works.

It smells good, not scented as strong as other lancome products.

There's one thing that bothers me, the SUPER THICK cream...makes it so hard for my skin to absorb...It took a bit long for the cream to be totally absorbed.
but i guess thats fine, since it isnt oily at all.
And since it's a day cream without sunscreen, I'm wearing this only when I'm not going out. I like the night cream version of Hydra Zen better -- Hydra Zen Nuit. The texture is softer and not as thick as this day cream version, absorbed into skin better, too. Anyway, this Hydra zen line of Lancome, including the eyecream, has made my skin fully hydrated during winter.

It smells delish and the bottle is so cute but I don't really see any de-stressing happening. My skin is the same as it would be with a moisturiser that costs a fraction of this.