Lancome Hydra Zen

3.6

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

on 11/23/2003 8:28:00 AM

I got this as a sample, but gave it away after a week. I have very sensitive skin, but this wasn't calming at all. I liked the scent, but after using it for about 2 days, I got a rash on my cheeks.

on 9/11/2003 12:31:00 PM

on the plus side its lightweight, smells good and absorbs well. On the bad side it has no sunscreen and its a bit on the expensive side. I won't be buying again as i can probably find something as good for less money

on 8/19/2003 10:55:00 PM

Hydra Zen is definitly a sensitive skins best friend! I was tld that they are in the process of revamping it and they are going to launch a Hydra Zen Night Cream as well! I smelled the tester in the store, and the aromatherapy was wonderful. I have no problem falling asleep with this at night!

on 8/14/2003 2:42:00 PM

This review is for the lotion in the pump bottle. I have slightly oily combination skin so I have a problem with most moisturizers feeling too greasy. This is very light and pleasant. I use it at night since it doesn't have sunscreen. I would buy it again for the fragrance alone. It feels slightly numbing on my skin at first. I find that and the scent helps put me to sleep. It feels very comforting on my sensitive, rosacea-prone, oily and dry all at once skin. It is light and not heavy. Just what I want. I love the way the little bottle looks, and the nice little pump on top. You MUST smell this light delicious fragrace, just wish I could buy this as perfume! If you are prone to breakouts this is the one to use, it is light, no oil, and feels really nice with just a YUMMY scent.

on 7/1/2003 10:41:00 PM

This moisturizer works well for my combination skin when used on the dry areas of my face. It goes on smooth, absorbs quickly and leaves my cheeks, chin and undereye areas soft and supple. However, although the formula is designed for daywear, Hydra Zen does not contain sunscreen, which makes many sunscreen-enriched facial lotions on the market an easier, more attractive choice.

I have been using my generous 1/4 oz GWP sample at night and,lightly, under Clinique CityBlock, a superb, but somewhat drying physical sunscreen. I would gladly purchase this product if Lancome comes out with a sunscreen-positive version.

on 6/28/2003 12:04:00 PM

It smelled nice, went on smoothly and left my face soft but there's no sunscreen! I want my regimen as simple as possible so I need a moisturizer with spf.
The sample package was okay but it was hard to use this stuff all up.

on 6/22/2003 7:33:00 AM

Its designed for dry skins, but I use it during winters on my dry cheeks, and find it works.

It smells good, not scented as strong as other lancome products.

There's one thing that bothers me, the SUPER THICK cream...makes it so hard for my skin to absorb...It took a bit long for the cream to be totally absorbed.
but i guess thats fine, since it isnt oily at all.
And since it's a day cream without sunscreen, I'm wearing this only when I'm not going out. I like the night cream version of Hydra Zen better -- Hydra Zen Nuit. The texture is softer and not as thick as this day cream version, absorbed into skin better, too. Anyway, this Hydra zen line of Lancome, including the eyecream, has made my skin fully hydrated during winter.

on 6/6/2003 3:51:00 AM

It smells delish and the bottle is so cute but I don't really see any de-stressing happening. My skin is the same as it would be with a moisturiser that costs a fraction of this.

on 5/28/2003 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this moisturizer, I tend to have dry (read flakey), easily irritated skin even in the humid singapore weather, and I've tried quite a few brands with varying levels of success.

I just got Hydrazen yesterday, used it once, and I could see and feel the difference today, and I decided to skip foundation (just a sunscreen)

my bf even commented that my skin looked very good.

love it=D

on 4/26/2003 2:59:00 AM

Have a sample of this (GWP) and it's good when my skin acts up. When my skin gets all dry and flaky, I'll use this to sooth it. By the next morning, my skin's back to normal!

Popular Moisturizers