April 16, 2014 | 1570 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette - Sand Castle - 396 [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by lorencita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Super cheap and very usable. great colors & they go together very well. I love everything about this cheap little find. I have so much expensive makeup, it's scary & I tend to like the look of W&W more these days :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by LexiB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love it! After buying more expensive eyeshadow from covergirl, clairol, revlon, you name it...I realize that the best was just sitting there with wet n' wild which I usually assume is cheap quality. it stays on all day, looks fabulous with my light skin and my boyfriend likes it on me too. Definitely I would repurchase, but there is a lot of it so maybe I won't run out anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I don't know why I didn't get this sooner! The quality is phenominal! The shadows are all insanely soft, smooth and blendable. This palette contains shades in the neutral to earthy tones. There are two e/s (the ones on the far left that resemble NARS AAE) The colors in the middle range from a soft neutral to a darker golden chocolate. The second to last color is remenicient of MAC amberlights. Overall This is quite a bang for your buck. But be warned that the colors are all rather shimmery, so for some it just may not be your cup of tea.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have found that most drugstore brands are pretty good quality, and Wet n Wild is not excluded. this palette has pretty neutral brown shades, but also has tan too. There are many combinations you can make as well. The shadows are really finely milled, which is a great surprise. But they can crumble kind of easily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never been a fan of Wet n' Wild. When I was a poor high school student, it's all I wore because it's all I could afford. I assumed more expensive meant better quality, colors and lasting power. I think their formulas have changed and now I am done shelling out the big money for expensive brands when I can find the same or better quality in the drug store.

After reading reviews on here about WnW products, I purchased this palette today. I tried on some of the colors and abslutely love them. The palette is cheaply made, but I like the concept with the pop-out mirror. This will last a long time and I only spent $4 on it. The colors are gorgeous and blend very well. I especially like the gold shade after the others have been applied. It has a really pretty glimmer for green eyes. I have green eyes (not hazel, but totally green), which is rare, and I have a hard time finding the right colors. I think this palette of browns, gold, and soft pink would work great for any eye color. Love this stuff!

The only negative that I have found is that the colors tend to smudge into eachother by the end of the day. Perhaps it would work better with a primer. Although, I have a lot of L'Oreal shadows that don't require a primer for them to stay in place. That being said, I still love this palette, but I may limit my use to only times that I will have it on for a couple hours.

EDIT*** I ended up getting the Too Faced Shadow Insurance to use with this stuff and it worked great. However, I realized that I have all of these shades in one form or another so I gave the palette to my sister. I still think it's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2009 6:52:00 AM More reviews by aprilfish

I bouth this one when I traveled to US, I really love it, it's good for everyday look, and it's very cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by strifekn

I really love the color payoff in this palette. The colors are very pretty and they are quite pigmented. Me, personally, the colors are too shimmery, but its wearable! Another thing, I have two Wet 'n' Wild palettes, and both of the lids broke off!! Arg, very disappointed in that. But for what you're paying, you get 8 eyeshadows, and a mirror! I just wish they had more color selections.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by jtinch4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When i worked at walgreens I bought this product after several girls who worked there said that they loved it. I have to say for the price (4.99) and for the variety of colors and how smooth they go on, it was a great deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by SugaCookie26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly suprised by this little eyeshadow palette! I'm a MAC girl through and through when it comes to foundations, powders and shadows but this blew me away. Especially for such a dirt cheap price. That being said, I can only really wear 3 shades from this palette and they don't last all day on me. The darkest shade pretty much = Mulch in MAC shadows if you want a comparison and the one above it = Antiqued but frostier. The one above that is similar to Bronze. Those 3 are the only two colors that work best on my NC43 skin tone, the others are too pink. They are best for evening and creating a dewy/shimmery smokey eye and can be way too frosty if you aren't careful to apply it lightly. A little goes a very long way. Would definately repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by charms09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this product for quite some time and I don't think I will run out of it for awhile. It was my first eyeshadow purchase from Wet 'n' Wild and I love it even more than when I first bought it. All the colors are pretty, shimmery, and neutral for everyday. I must say that I am impressed with the quality of the product. I think that Wet 'n' Wild is HIGHLY underrated in the beauty world and I think that its because the products are inexpensive and the company doesn't resort to huge marketing campaigns. All these colors for THAT price AND they are GREAT eye shadows? Kind of speaks for itself.