L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

2.7

I'm not really sure why this product has such a low rating. I really liked this liquid eyeliner, it's pretty much the only one I can actually apply with ease. The hard short tip make it much easier than other eyeliners to apply BUT if you get the dark brown... don't expect it to be so dark that its almost black. I've tried going over it twice but all it does is come off. But I actually really like the black one better than the dark brown.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

MISTAKE!!! Like others, bought this instead of the lineur intense. Sabotage!!!! The tip is very thick and despite years of application ended up looking like liner was applied with a crayola.

Funny, I made the mistake as the last reviewer did of buying this instead of liner intense. First thing I don't like, the medium brown color to it which was supposed to be dark brown. Second, the ad claimed the slanted tip would give precise appliction. Seemed to make sense, but no. Very hard to apply, gloops on more than glides. Third, it looks even worse at the end of the day.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Gah, I wanted the lineur intense, bought this by accident. Don't let the similar packaging fool you! This has a terrible applicator, small and slanted, but so difficult to maneuver. The carbon black isn't even that intense. The formula is also a bit watery, as well. I have found ways to work with this, it is not completely horrible. Pay close attention to what angle you hold the applicator at so you know where the slant is. I will give this two lippies instead of one. It didn't smudge, though it did fade a bit after about three hours.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Works pretty well. The brush is short and firm, making application easier but it's impossible to get a thin line with this

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I also meant to get the linear intense, BUT..I really like this stuff! I'm surprised it has such a low rating, I think it's great. I like the firmness of the brush, tip, whatever, much better than the soft ones I've used on my other liquid eyeliners. It's got great staying power, versatile (making a thin/thick line depending on your angle rather than having to deal with a finicky liner), and makes my eyes really pop (I have it in dark brown/black). I think next time I will make sure I get the Linear Intense, but I will buy this again in the future because it is so lovely.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I couldn't find my regular Maybelline liquid eyeliner anywhere (I hope it's not discontinued) so I needed a comparable alternative. I am very picky about my liquid liners, I like the long wand with a thick felt tip. I like to draw a thick line on the eyelid with a long pointy wing expanding out. This liner had the same wand-type top but the brush was shorter and harder. It's basically a hard piece of plastic. It was too hard for my eyelid and the tip of the brush isn't thin enough to draw my wing as pointy as I like. Also I have very oily eyelids and this liner rubbed off a little bit in the center after a few hours. I will not repurchase, instead I will keep looking for my usual Maybelline liner, or I might check out Rimmel's.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i love this eyeliner!!! i dont know why it has low ratings. :( it shouldnt. ok so im not the type of person who buys make up at department stores. i buy all my make up from at a drugstore. i have tried all the drugstore liquid eyeliners, and this is by far the best. try it!!

this prodict was gifted by my sister so did not have to buy it but the price tag well was heavy for me but i loved the product because it drys very fast the brush is also good to handle even with the new not so experienced ones i love the fact that it dries very fast the liner sets in seconds so very good for me most lines dont work for me as it starts to cause my eyes to tear after applying this till date has not caused it. well i did love to buy it again iwas thinking is trying to buy mineral eye shadow but after reading reviews i think its better if stick with this one. any one can try this if u don't want deep strong color i like thin neat line so it looks natural as possible .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

yea same as the person below me, i got the wrong product. i wanted to get the lineur intense one.
i havent tried it on my eyes yet but i tried it on my hand and i dont like the tip, the color deposit isn't rich, and it seems i might have to go over it a couple of times to get it to come out.
also the tip feels like i'm using a dried out sharpie.
atlest when i brought this from ulta it was buy 1 get 1 free so i got a free mascara.
i think i ma give this to my sis.