July 31, 2014 | 1822 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by OliveButtercup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I couldn't find my regular Maybelline liquid eyeliner anywhere (I hope it's not discontinued) so I needed a comparable alternative. I am very picky about my liquid liners, I like the long wand with a thick felt tip. I like to draw a thick line on the eyelid with a long pointy wing expanding out. This liner had the same wand-type top but the brush was shorter and harder. It's basically a hard piece of plastic. It was too hard for my eyelid and the tip of the brush isn't thin enough to draw my wing as pointy as I like. Also I have very oily eyelids and this liner rubbed off a little bit in the center after a few hours. I will not repurchase, instead I will keep looking for my usual Maybelline liner, or I might check out Rimmel's.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by pinkstuff

i love this eyeliner!!! i dont know why it has low ratings. :( it shouldnt. ok so im not the type of person who buys make up at department stores. i buy all my make up from at a drugstore. i have tried all the drugstore liquid eyeliners, and this is by far the best. try it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by irarai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this prodict was gifted by my sister so did not have to buy it but the price tag well was heavy for me but i loved the product because it drys very fast the brush is also good to handle even with the new not so experienced ones i love the fact that it dries very fast the liner sets in seconds so very good for me most lines dont work for me as it starts to cause my eyes to tear after applying this till date has not caused it. well i did love to buy it again iwas thinking is trying to buy mineral eye shadow but after reading reviews i think its better if stick with this one. any one can try this if u don't want deep strong color i like thin neat line so it looks natural as possible .

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by chaovivi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

yea same as the person below me, i got the wrong product. i wanted to get the lineur intense one.
i havent tried it on my eyes yet but i tried it on my hand and i dont like the tip, the color deposit isn't rich, and it seems i might have to go over it a couple of times to get it to come out.
also the tip feels like i'm using a dried out sharpie.
atlest when i brought this from ulta it was buy 1 get 1 free so i got a free mascara.
i think i ma give this to my sis.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by princesspeachx

Aw, crap! i got the wrong one! i meant to get linear intense, and instead got this. i wanted the long soft felt tip, not the short hard one! i use this, though, and it does work okay. it doesnt poke me really, and i manage to make a very thin even line with a little effort and precision. i can see how some people without a steady hand, patience, or talent for eyeliner application can't manage to make a thin line, but i manage okay. i still would prefer the long soft felt tip of linear intense, and thats why i wont be repurchasing this. i want the other one! the formula is okay, if you roll it between your hands (never shake your make up or nail polish!! it causes air bubbles, causing it to dry up faster!) it isnt as grayish as some people have complained about. it becomes even blacker if you apply two coats, but it isnt all that necessary because its already very black with one coat. i do like this better than brush applicators, but i know i'm going to like the soft felt tip better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by peiqi

I got mine in Black from Ulta. The colour wasnt rich enough, and the consistency very watery. Even E.L.F. was better, although i would prefer gel liners. The tip was ok, like a slanted marker. Overall, dont waste your money for this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by cute_fishy

I got this as a gift with purchase with my telescopic mascara, so I didn't pay anything for it, which I am very glad about.

The applicator of this eyeliner reminds me of a Sephora liner I've used before: stiff, sharp and down-right impossible to get a fine and even line. I've tried applying it on an angle, straight, etc. and it just doesn't work.

The colour is a really nice rich black, but it's really pointless anyway as the applicator basically prevents you from doing anything with it.

Overall, I am really glad I didn't pay anything for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by tsimshican

I got mine in carbon black. LOVE IT! The formula is awesome, very black, very easy to apply (if you're good with liquid liner) and never smudges or fades all day! The only thing I can complain about is the applicator, it's a bit stiff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by maples229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loving this liquid eyeliner! I have been a faithful user of Lancome's Artliner for five or six years, but I don't put on eye makeup that often anymore and it dries out before I feel like I have gotten my money's worth. I have been searching for an OTC alternative, and I have found it. I love that the felt tip is very firm. I had an easy time making a thin line (don't cringe, but I lick a q-tip and use it to slim down the line if I put it on too thick) and the application was effortless. Will definitely continue to purchase. I by a brown artliner and purchased the charcoal black L'Oreal product. I like the color, but will look for a shade that more matched my artliner.

Liquid eyeliner application is definitely a well crafted skill!! If this is your first time don't give up! Practice makes perfect :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by starablaze

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the second liquid liner I've ever tried.
I like it a lot. It's easy for me to apply but I consider my self an artist when it comes to applying make up (not trying to be cocky lol) ...I'm very patient in order for it to turn out amazing.
The only downside is that it does in fact take a lot longer to put on than if you were just using a pencil. I use pencils most of the time but on occasions when I really want my eyes to POP, liquid eyeliner does the trick!
And Telescopic is a nice one...although I've only tried 2 different kinds before...lol