October 2, 2014 | 1097 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by LucyLastName

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used the Dove dry shampoo and both of these have their pros and cons.
The one I purchased from Batiste is with the green/white stripes. That one smells terrible. It's not as overpowering as Dove, but the scent itself makes me gag. The good thing is that the powder mist is incredibly fine and silky. It's a lot "finer" than the dove one. They both work fine. For me, only for the first or second day after I wash my hair. The day after, it just gets to be too dirty. The reason I said I woudn't repurchase it is because of the scent. I would be willing to try another scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Katesxox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is awful for dry frizzy hair like my own! It just makes it dryer even when it is greasy it just completely drys out my hair! And it also makes your hair grey at first! I don't recommend unless you cannot wash your hair for some reason

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Laurenxoxox0

Love it so much. Have no idea how many cans I have bought. Makes my hair so much easier to maintain and adds so much volume. Making my hair look thicker and easier to style

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cubbiejules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I cannot say enough good things about this dry shampoo! I'm in LOVE with it! It dries up any and all oils and smells incredibly well! Only gripe is that it does make the hair white, however, with some brushing through that disappears quickly. Word of advice: use it BEFORE you need it, on day one not say two. It let's the formula soak up oil before it manifests. I hate how I use this up so quickly, but it allows me to only shampoo my hair twice a week, saving it from over drying. I just love this stuff!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by brittanysc1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This dry shampoo just doesn't do much for me. If I'm not careful to shake it very well; I get a blast of white powder and look like a founding father. It might make my hair look a little less greasy; but I can't really tell a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by NicoleStJean

I have tried upwards of 8 different dry shampoo's this year. I found this product at Winners for around $6.99, which compared to other brands I've purchased is a very good price and out of all of them, it is my favorite. Used it for the first time on a camp weekend where I would go 4 days without the possibility of a shower. My hair looked and smelled wonderful the entire time!

Pros:
•Inexpensive
•Tinted (blonde & brunette) varieties available
•Different scents available
•Works wonderfully to reduce the greasy look
•Adds volume to hair!
•Easy to blend into hair

Cons:
•Quite a strong scent (with the original scent - I have tried others and they are a lot better)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used only 2 dry shampoos till now, the Klorane and the Batiste Tropical. I think for me the Klorane is much better than the Batiste because it gives much more volume and texture, what I like and need for my fine hair. Also the Batiste leaves a white residu more than the Klorane one.
I use the dry shampoos on the second day, between two washes (I wash my hair every other day). To refresh my hair, make it more alive and to give some extra volume and grip.
On the other hand, the Batiste is cheaper and easier to find, so maybe I will buy again now and than, but I prefer the Klorane one.

So for a quick refreshment (and nice smell) the Batiste is fine, but it doesn't give that extra boost to your hair what other dry shampoos can give.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by RaenaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I use the 'Wild' one which has the cheetah print on the bottle. It doesn't smell too strong or much like anything, but I like that. I wear lots of body sprays and perfume so I don't want my dry shampoo to smell strong. Anyways, this product is fantastic and is the best dry shampoo I've ever used. As long as you don't spray super close to your hair then you don't have to worry about a white cast. It soaks up any oil, makes your hair look and feel cleaner, and gives it volume. I wait until they go on sale BOGO 50% at Ulta and then used the $3.50 off $10 coupon. Can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by kmerrett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is fantastic! I have the 'blush' one and didn't think a dry shampoo would work for me. My hair is fussy in the sense that I have to shampoo/condition it everyday and dry it with the hair dryer or it looks greasy. I have used this dry shampoo at the end of the day when getting ready to go out if I don't have time to have a shower. It makes my hair soft and fluffy and as though I have just dried it. I have also found if I go to bed with dry hair then in the morning I can use this dry shampoo without and my hair stays nice and soft. Normally my hair looks flat and greasy if I just tie it up without washing it but this dry shampoo does a great job if you don't have time to shower.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product left my hair greasier than when it started, which is strange for a dry shampoo. It was powdery and hard to blend into my fine, thin, natural blonde hair.

I have switched the Klorane dry shampoo and it's no fuss, adds volume, and sucks up oil!