April 20, 2014 | 1811 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have long, naturally kinked and frizz-prone hair that I straighten into submission. My hair is dry but the roots get oily at the end of day two. So I thought I'd try dry shampoo to see what the fuss was all about. I was underwhelmed. While it did appear to absorb excess oil and add lift and volume, it made my hair feel dirty...thick but not clean. I have dark brown hair and I found it difficult to work the product in enough so it didn't look grey. I hear there's a version for darker hair so perhaps that would have been better. Overall, this is a no-go for me as I like my hair to feel clean and it just felt sort of gungy when I used this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by SmashingMelons

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this dry shampoo a lot more than the tresume one!!! I really took away all the greasies and gave my hair nice lift.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ceejoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a terrible product. It smells horrible (I've tried the other scents available too) and only revives my hair for an hour or two before making it look greasier than ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by andrea34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't rave enough about this product..I have tried lots of different dry shampoos, and this is the only one that works for my oily scalp..this is one of those staple products for me, I have purchased countless times and always have a bottle at home and one for travel..without this I would have to wash my hair everyday..using this has saved me so much time, plus less damage to my hair..my roots are very oily but the rest if my long hair gets dry from highlighting..the condition of my hair has improved since using this because I can now skip a few days in between washing..love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by BritAdair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't rave enough about this stuff. NO other dry shampoo has worked for me, my hair usually looked greasier and more disgusting after using them. The Batiste is AWESOMEEEEE, It feels and looks like I just washed my hair, I love this so much! My hair is stick straight and literally gets greasy the next day after a wash, so frustrating because I've gone from black hair to my natural blonde hair and am really trying to keep my hair healthy from all the dying and stripping :/ This product has saved my life and hair, the ONLY complaint that I have is, it runs out very quickly, and for $8 (Which is actually a very cheap price!) it can kind of add up for the small can. I don't really use a lot of it either because only a few sprays really makes a difference in your hair, I also am not a huge fan of the smell for the yellow and teal can. The floral can smells a LOT better and I feel like it works a little better as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by CaitlynSteiner11

I bought this in sassy and daring because the packaging was so cute. It's the leopard print one. Holy Lord, it smells HORRIBLE. It's way too strong and overpowering. It reminds me of old lady perfume. I love the cherry one though. Just stay far far away from the leopard.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm so glad I finally tried this! I have very long, moderately thick hair that I only like to wash once every other day. I have "scalp issues" (scalp psoriasis along the back of my hairline) and my hair is also chemically treated (had a wave perm a few months ago) so it's definitely best that I don't wash my hair daily. I don't have an overly oily scalp, but I hate the way my hair looks dull and flat and doesn't have the body that it does the first day I wash it. This makes my hair look just as nice as it does the day I wash it, and it makes my hair smell great! (I bought the Floral and Flirty version.) My hair is a medium brown with a hint of gold and red in it (naturally) and this didn't leave a white powder at all. It blended in perfectly. I will definitely continue to use this. Maybe I'll now be able to stretch my shampoo days even more! That would be great for my scalp!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Silfor

Best. Thing. Ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this on manager's special at my local Kroger and decided- heck why not- it's only $3! I wish I had grabbed more. I got the "blush" one- it was amazing! It didn't leave ridiculous build up and it brushed out wonderfully! My only problem is I can't find it anywhere! I really enjoyed it and I want to repurchase it again- when I find it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by kata8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite dry shampoo! It smells great and refreshes my hair when it is looking a little greasy. I highly recommend this product!