October 1, 2014 | 928 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Convertible Eye Color

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2002 3:18:00 AM More reviews by kare2711

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First, I must say that the colors on Sephora.com are rather accurate. The colors are very gorgeous! On one end, there's the liner (very wearable colors). On the other end, there's the sponge tip for you to blend your liner and shadow. Where the block of color is on the pen, you can unscrew to find the powder shadow on a sponge tip.

These pens are easy to use, and the colors provided go along very well. Good for days when you want a quick application.

And they are so portable that they are easy to tote around. I know I will be bringing all these with me on a trip!

The big downside is the huge price tag that comes with it. Still, I just hope Stila won't make more of these as I would be dying to buy them. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2002 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in Lilac and love it! I am a new frills kind of girl for everyday... don't have time for make-up 99% of the time (going out is a WAY different story) I love this product! I was able to use it on the train en route to school, and it gave me a nice eye look. This color kind of just opened up my eyes and made me look more polished and awake. I don't like the packaging so much... it is a bit flimsy. And the price... ack!!! But I love the color, and the e/s is silky and smooth on application, and the liner doesn't tug my really delicate, dry eye lids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2002 5:38:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these except for two drawbacks. First the pros -- cool colors and effect. Layering the pencil and powder creates a perfect shimmery smoky eye effect. Stone is especially gorgeous. The powder clings so nicely and lasts a long time as does the pencil. I like the whole all-in-one concept. The cons -- um, the totally sucky packaging. When you unscrew to use the powder side, the powder tends to spill and you cannot control how much gets on the applicator so unless you are REALLY careful it ends up on your cheeks. Also the price is too high. I'm still giving these a 4 because Stone really is the solution to my quest for a easier smoky eye effect.