September 18, 2014 | 940 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by kford7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love Well Dressed. It's not quite matte, but not also shimmery. It's a very natural look, although if you have medium to dark skin tones, it probably will not show up on you well unless you use it all. It takes about 2 swipes for me, and I'm very pale. I use this for my everyday beauty regime, and I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Well Dressed is a pale pink blush that has a very slight sheen to it -- not shimmery or glittery but not quite matte. It takes 3 swipes to show up on my NC25-30. So it's not quite easy to apply since I have to keep layering on. However, the result is so worth it. It's a beautiful and "cute" natural flush. It makes me look healthy -- and very different from what i typically wear (Nars deep throat and Benefit coralista -esque colors). Looks great with natural eyes and peachy pink lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Well-dressed is a cool pink which takes a few swipes for it to show on my medium skintone. I like its matte look but not my favourite blush shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A cool toned clear pink w/o shimmer that gives me a lovely doll cheek (NW15). Highly recommend for other pale, cool toned ladies.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ngujen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A subtle blue based pink without any shimmer or sheen, has matte looking finish. Would say this type of pink could suit a varies of skin tone, however the pigment is not strong at all. It would take you quite a few swipes to build up. Only for people who are after a natural flush pink. If you are after something more of a barbie pink this is not it. Personally I think it is a little over rated in the makeup world however I still enjoy using it. The actual colour is up my alley however not the product itself.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color of this blush in the pan, but it doesn't really show up on my tan skin tone. I have to really dig my brush into this blush to even get a hint of color, and it fades easily as well. I feel that it would be beautiful of ivory or light colored skin, but for us girls with medium to tan skin, this wont show up. The only thing about this blush that I do like is the finish. It is soft and porclean like.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by hellokatieeeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this blush but it simply did not work for me at all. For reference, my between NC 20-25. The color looked so pretty in the pot but once i applied it, it barely showed up on my cheeks. So, i tried again, I took a denser brush and swirled it, and once again it barely showed up on my cheeks. For me, it only left a silver sheen on my cheeks...the pink just didn't show up. Unlike other mac blushes, the product feels very hard in the pan. this blush is a good blush for people who want a very subtle flush to their cheeks. Don't expect the color to show up as it appears in the pan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Well Dressed gives my NC20-25 skin a very natural flush, just enough color to give my cheeks a subtle, healthy skin glow. The finish is not shimmery or matte, just a very natural finish. I think this color would work well on a variety of skin tones. Love it and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by xsophiehannahx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush, it's the perfect pinky colour with not too much shimmer. I use this most day and never fail to like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by kahillrn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not a crazy Mac loving MUA member. I like many MAC products, but I only love a few. This is a nice, light pink with a slight shimmer. I find MAC blush to be almost "hard", not soft and buttery like Nars. It's excellent if you have a hard hand and often look like you should be preforming in a burlesque show. It gives a healthy pink flush, similar to Benefit Dandelion (which I also have and like as well). I love MAC's sleek packaging, although I find most items over-priced (except the shadows, I do indulge in them). My normal response to 90% of MAC items is "meh", but this blush has been my favorite so far. Nice addition to my NC20 cheeks. The picture on the far right is the correct color, not the one with the darker pink blushes. If you love the thought of baby-pink, you'll love this too. Unsure if it would show up on anything darker than NC/NW 45 though, if you like Benefit Dandelion, you'll like this too.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No