April 16, 2014 | 1958 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 8:22:00 AM More reviews by summerlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love love love love love this mascara!! I've tried many other mascara's, but I always ended up buying this one. It gives a great overall look! Great volume, lengthens the eyelashes, seperates the eyelashes really good, makes my own black eyelashes even more black! It's just perfect! I get so many compliments from others about my eyes, the other day I was at work and a costumer stopped by just to tell she spotted my eyes from a distance and loved my eyelashes! "They're so long and they look beautiful." There are only two mascara's I cant live without and are the best IMO. This one (Masterpiece Max) and 2000 calories.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by melissa028

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i used to love this mascara, i would not try anything else! but i made the swap to false lash effect a while ago, and had to purchase this as i was in dire need and false lash was sold out! wasn't as impressed as what i used to be. it clumped massivly, and it looked really bad. i have very long thick eye lashes and all this did was clump them up. which was not how i remember it! it looks like the product is packed on only after one coat. i like dramtic false looking lashes and this didn't do it for me. the colour is very black but that is the only plus i can find in it. will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by yuki705

I just couldn't resist buying this while it was on sale. I already have the Masterpiece mascara and I loved how it seperated my lashes. I applied 2 coats of the Masterpiece Max and I love how it gave me a lot of volume! My Asian lashes are very short and stubborn, so I loved how this mascara made my lashes look. It doesn't clump much and it pretty much stays on all night. I definitely recommend this for little Asian lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by amymegalou

This is my HG mascara. It makes me look like I am wearing false lashes, it lasts all day without flaking and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I sometimes buy another mascara but I always eventually come back to this one because nothing else quite compares to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by mazerooni987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my fave mascaras. I get so many complimenst when I wear this. I find the plastic wand perfect for getting all my lashes and it gives great definition and lenght without the spider lash effect! For 11-13 I find this a fab product. A tube will normally last me 5 months before it starts to dry out. I also clean the wand once a week with a baby wipe and find this helps a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! My all time favourite! It gives enough length and volume, without having some spider eyes!
My only complaint would be that , I think it dries quite fast in the tube. I think that , over a month or so of usig it, it doesnt have the same effect as in the first days, but even so, I bought it several times, and will do so in the future as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Kgrrrl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG mascara for me. Lengthens, separates and the plastic brush does a great job of getting ALL of my lashes. I have had heaps of compliments on my lashes when wearing this. Will def repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2009 2:43:00 AM More reviews by karenkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The tube is nice, and isn't too gaudy or bulky. The mascara formula is quite light so it doesn't weigh my lashes down and over power their curl. Its definitely not heavy, unless you put on like 3+ coats. (a up/down motion works better than just stroking up on the lashes) They don't sell these in Canada unfortunately :( I had to buy it while I was in Asia.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2009 4:05:00 AM More reviews by dustylots

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my fav cheaper mascara, used two so far. Gives good definition, doesn't smudge, good length, sometimes too much!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ivana89

This is my favorite mascara so far. i have been using it for a year and a half now... i used to use lancome hypnose and thought it was the best until i found this one. it is by far better, AND way cheaper.