September 20, 2014 | 993 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Lazee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It ok. not that special to repurchase again tho as there are tons of mascaras on the market to explore.

I find the most effective way of applying is to first apply to the base of the lashes and brush up in zig zag motion (look down into the mirror when you do this) and then to look straight into the mirror, tilt your head back and apply another coat working on the tips in a straight fast motion. This lengthens, volumnizes, and holds the curl well. If I dont follow this method, then I don't get this result. I just end up with darker looking spider lashes. The good thing about this mascara is that you can build up volume with little clumping,so you can get that false lash effect, however it takes a bit of time and effort and i'm pretty sure there are other mascaras that can do this more efficiently.

It doesn't smudge, however, don't cry wearing this because it will go everywhere!

overall,not bad but not amazing x

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by virgogrl100

My HG mascara. Lasts for a long time, application is easy, no clumping, if it does run or smudge it is only a little, which just adds to the smoky-eye sexy effect ; ) ...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 8:50:00 AM More reviews by SophinaA

I was hesitant to buy this mascara as i wasn't sure if i should by the fash lash effect as i really needed volume. This mascara suprised me so much and adds real definition and volume to my lashes without making them clumpy. definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by MySilentHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not normally a Max Factor customer, but they had a special deal with a free bag of goodies when you make a purchase, so I chose this Mascara and I'm so glad I did!

LOVE IT!!

I have pretty long lashes already, so I need to thicken and volumise my lashes - and this Mascara does exactly that, whilst lengthening slightly and separating!

Also, my lashes are very curly originally, so I have a lot of problems with mascara getting onto my lids, but this mascara seems to stay put, while still being very easy to remove at the end of the day.

The brush looks interesting (very short bristles/plastic), so I was skeptical at how the brush works. But however it does it, it's a fabulous effect!

The price is mid-range, and the colour is an intense black. This is my current fave mascara, and as long as they don't change the formula, I won't use anything else!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 8:22:00 AM More reviews by summerlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love love love love love this mascara!! I've tried many other mascara's, but I always ended up buying this one. It gives a great overall look! Great volume, lengthens the eyelashes, seperates the eyelashes really good, makes my own black eyelashes even more black! It's just perfect! I get so many compliments from others about my eyes, the other day I was at work and a costumer stopped by just to tell she spotted my eyes from a distance and loved my eyelashes! "They're so long and they look beautiful." There are only two mascara's I cant live without and are the best IMO. This one (Masterpiece Max) and 2000 calories.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by melissa028

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i used to love this mascara, i would not try anything else! but i made the swap to false lash effect a while ago, and had to purchase this as i was in dire need and false lash was sold out! wasn't as impressed as what i used to be. it clumped massivly, and it looked really bad. i have very long thick eye lashes and all this did was clump them up. which was not how i remember it! it looks like the product is packed on only after one coat. i like dramtic false looking lashes and this didn't do it for me. the colour is very black but that is the only plus i can find in it. will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by yuki705

I just couldn't resist buying this while it was on sale. I already have the Masterpiece mascara and I loved how it seperated my lashes. I applied 2 coats of the Masterpiece Max and I love how it gave me a lot of volume! My Asian lashes are very short and stubborn, so I loved how this mascara made my lashes look. It doesn't clump much and it pretty much stays on all night. I definitely recommend this for little Asian lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by amymegalou

This is my HG mascara. It makes me look like I am wearing false lashes, it lasts all day without flaking and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I sometimes buy another mascara but I always eventually come back to this one because nothing else quite compares to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by mazerooni987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my fave mascaras. I get so many complimenst when I wear this. I find the plastic wand perfect for getting all my lashes and it gives great definition and lenght without the spider lash effect! For 11-13 I find this a fab product. A tube will normally last me 5 months before it starts to dry out. I also clean the wand once a week with a baby wipe and find this helps a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! My all time favourite! It gives enough length and volume, without having some spider eyes!
My only complaint would be that , I think it dries quite fast in the tube. I think that , over a month or so of usig it, it doesnt have the same effect as in the first days, but even so, I bought it several times, and will do so in the future as well.