April 24, 2014 | 1854 users online

Cleansers - Boots - No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

Great product. My skin can sometimes be dry, but these wipes never leave my face feeling dried out. They are super convenient, and the packaging is great too. The lid snaps shut tightly so the wipes stay moist.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by rocksee3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like to use face wipes on lazy nights when I don't wash my face. I usually get the Ponds ones, but I was at Target one day and decide to try these. They work fairly well and get off most of my make up, but they started drying my face out so I won't be buying these again after I finish the pack. I did love how there is a lid that you can "snap" closed after you pull out a wipe. Way better than just a sticker type thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2007 10:26:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are my second and final experiment with facial cleansing wipes. First I tried the Basis ones, and I loved the fact that they were individually wrapped, but that was about it. With these Boots ones, I really appreciate that they are fragrance free, but they are still somehow irritating my skin. They don't leave a film like the Basis ones did, but they don't clean completely enough to suit me, so I end up following up with another cleanser. Boots claims that these moisturize, but although I don't find them stripping, I also certainly do not find them to be moisturizing at all. Overall, I've decided that I'm just not a fan of cleansing wipes for the face, and I will stop experimenting with them.
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by juicylucy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

II love these- they are the first makeup removing clothes that don't dry our my already v. dry skin. They definitely don't leave me with that yucky tight feeling. I bought them originally as a back-up for lazy nights, but I find myself using them every night.
I hate myself for liking these as they are so wasteful!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2007 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Ralen

I'm really surprised that this product has such great reviews. I bought these wipes to use on lazy nights when I don't feel like taking my makeup off and washing my face. I bought these wipes instead of several other brands because it specifically said it would take off waterproof mascara. Um, no. Well, yes ok it will take waterproof mascara off after a ton of wiping and tugging and my eyes are left irritated and red. Seems like a lot of wasted effort. As far as the rest of my face goes, it certainly didn't feel clean. Maybe cleaner than if I'd used nothing, but not clean like it had been washed. Personally, I'd rather just wipe my face with toner and call it a night.
$9 CAN for a package of 30 wipes at SDM.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by suzier

A total staple for me. Unlike every other similar product, they don't irritate my whiny, sensitive skin. I have them in my car, my office, and next to my bed (for lazy or late nights, so there is never an excuse to go to bed with a less-than-clean face!!). And someday when I start using the gym regularly, they'll be in the gym bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2007 5:02:00 PM More reviews by CarGalMN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are really quite fantastic. Believe it or not, but I use them as my nightly cleanser. I have oily/combo fair skin.

I think it does a great job removing eye make-up (specifically my mascara). I don't feel I need to use Toner afterwards, which surprised me (yes, I was surprised it did what it said it would do). That it travels well and doesn't need water is a bonus.

Would definitely recommend, and have already re-purchased.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Rivercat0338

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are great! Purchased on a whim at Target when Whole Foods stopped carrying my usual Comodynes, I threw them in my suitcase on a trip as a backup to my usual cleanser (Cetaphil) knowing we'd be busy. Then at the airport, a TSA agent in a pissy mood took away my tiny bottles of Cetaphil, Olay Total Effects lotion, shampoo, body lotion, toothpaste, etc. (all in tiny bottles in a bag!), leaving me only with the Boots wipes. Turned out, they were all I needed! They take off makeup and dirt quite well and leave my skin soft and smooth. Many cleansers are very drying on me even though I have oily skin with huge pores. The scent is very light and inoffensive as well. For under $5 on sale, this was the buy of the year. I'd give it 4.5 lippies if possible, only because eye makeup removal could be better.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2007 2:40:00 AM More reviews by loverofmakeup

I have been using these wipes for a month, and I love them. Other wipes have stung my face terribly, but I used Boots products when I lived in England years ago, and they were always mild but effective.
I'm 54, and no matter what I use to treat and moisturize, I was finding that washing twice a day with a good cleanser was still drying. I use the wipes at night to remove the day's makeup and then I wash with cleanser and water in the a.m. which is when I shower. I find this method is making a big difference in the general condition of my skin. So, older gals, give this a try if you are losing moisture as you age.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2007 6:08:00 PM More reviews by hitchik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ever hesitant of Facial Wipes, as I live and die by my moisturizer, I jumped on the US Boots Train, having developed the lust while I was overseas, where they have actual BOOTS STORES!! and decided to go for these wipes. I hate washing my face with soap and water at night, and the thought of a cold, slimy facial wipe followed by night cream makes me naseaus, so more often than not I've gone to bed in a full face of make up. I know, I know, FOR SHAME.
These things are the best. Not slimy or sudsy, they remove eyemakeup without a fight, they leave me feeling clean but not dry, and my skin is happy when I wake up in the morning: no leftover mascara clinging to my lower lids, no tight feeling, just a normal, clean feel.
The only downside: I sometimes feel they aren't really deep cleaning, esp. when I'm in a polluted city. I do prefer them to the cement scrub that is Pond's wipes, however, and will buy up the lot at Target.