February 1, 2015 | 1127 users online

Cleansers - Boots - No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 8:20:00 AM More reviews by cavewoman

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These Boots wipes are wonderful! Unscented and moist and nicely packaged in a resealable pouch, one wipe is all I need to remove a full face of makeup including mascara! I always hated the scent of MAC wipes, but I liked the convenience of this kind of product. It is nice to have a package of these on hand for nights when you just feel too tired to wash your makeup off! It is a very fast and thorough cleansing. These wipes left no residue on my face, and my face felt smooth, soft, and fresh. On the eyes, there was absolutely no stinging or blurry vision after removing the mascara and shadow. I used the wipe at first to remove all my face makeup -- foundation and blush and powder. Then I flipped the wipe to the other side, and used that side to remove my eye makeup. One wipe was all I needed to completely remove all product that I had on my entire face! And dare I say it, I think my pores appear to be cleaner, too. A very useful product at a great price, would definitely re-purchase!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 3:03:00 AM More reviews by SmallKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite products from Boots! I have very sensitive eyes and these are the only wet wipes that I can use for removal of eye makeup w/o irritating them, because of the fact that they are hypoallergenic. I use a wipe every night and have friends using them too. The fact that they moisturise is great for my sometimes dry skin. They also have Witch Hazel in them which I swear helps with keeping my complexion clear. I finally found the Perfect and Best M/U remover wet wipe!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2007 5:03:00 PM More reviews by akc5219

I bought these wipes because of the "easy" factor. Everything all in one, no sudsing up, no rinsing. I love that about them, however - my face never feels clean afterwards. They leave a sticky film behind and my face feels gross. I can't love them because of that. I could only suffer through about half of them and finally had to switch back to my Oil of Olay scrubbies. Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 2:05:00 AM More reviews by christinaiskew

The best facial wipes I've ever used, and I've literally tried them all. The scent isn't too harsh or offensive, they take every bit of makeup off, and they moisturize at the same time. I will never be without these again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

Great product. My skin can sometimes be dry, but these wipes never leave my face feeling dried out. They are super convenient, and the packaging is great too. The lid snaps shut tightly so the wipes stay moist.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by rocksee3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like to use face wipes on lazy nights when I don't wash my face. I usually get the Ponds ones, but I was at Target one day and decide to try these. They work fairly well and get off most of my make up, but they started drying my face out so I won't be buying these again after I finish the pack. I did love how there is a lid that you can "snap" closed after you pull out a wipe. Way better than just a sticker type thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2007 10:26:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are my second and final experiment with facial cleansing wipes. First I tried the Basis ones, and I loved the fact that they were individually wrapped, but that was about it. With these Boots ones, I really appreciate that they are fragrance free, but they are still somehow irritating my skin. They don't leave a film like the Basis ones did, but they don't clean completely enough to suit me, so I end up following up with another cleanser. Boots claims that these moisturize, but although I don't find them stripping, I also certainly do not find them to be moisturizing at all. Overall, I've decided that I'm just not a fan of cleansing wipes for the face, and I will stop experimenting with them.
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by juicylucy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

II love these- they are the first makeup removing clothes that don't dry our my already v. dry skin. They definitely don't leave me with that yucky tight feeling. I bought them originally as a back-up for lazy nights, but I find myself using them every night.
I hate myself for liking these as they are so wasteful!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2007 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Ralen

I'm really surprised that this product has such great reviews. I bought these wipes to use on lazy nights when I don't feel like taking my makeup off and washing my face. I bought these wipes instead of several other brands because it specifically said it would take off waterproof mascara. Um, no. Well, yes ok it will take waterproof mascara off after a ton of wiping and tugging and my eyes are left irritated and red. Seems like a lot of wasted effort. As far as the rest of my face goes, it certainly didn't feel clean. Maybe cleaner than if I'd used nothing, but not clean like it had been washed. Personally, I'd rather just wipe my face with toner and call it a night.
$9 CAN for a package of 30 wipes at SDM.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by suzier

A total staple for me. Unlike every other similar product, they don't irritate my whiny, sensitive skin. I have them in my car, my office, and next to my bed (for lazy or late nights, so there is never an excuse to go to bed with a less-than-clean face!!). And someday when I start using the gym regularly, they'll be in the gym bag.