Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really quite pleased with these wipes. My skin doesn't feel overly dry or tight and it removes my mascara fairly well, I don't have to tug and pull at my eye makeup at all. Sometimes I tend to have a few small smudges in the morning though. I'd rather deal with that than have to tug at all my lashes and see them breaking off. This has happened with other brands I've used like Ponds, Oil of Olay, & Neutrogena. My other hasty remover used to be Garnier Fructis, however I discovered it made my eyes irritated and red because it required me to swipe and tug at my eyes over and over, they even made them feel sore. These Boots No7 wipes are great in pinch when you are tired but need to remove your eye make-up. One thing though it that these wipes are very popular. Target either is always sold out or is close to selling out. Luckily I found out today CVS Pharmacy sells them as well - Woo hoo!

6.75 at Boots.
I didn't love this. It takes off your makeup but I didn't get the feeling that it really deep cleansed my face. I'd bought these to use while camping where there is no running water but after wiping but face still felt unclean. I agree that wiping toner over your face is a better non-water face-cleaning alternative to these.

These Boots wipes are wonderful! Unscented and moist and nicely packaged in a resealable pouch, one wipe is all I need to remove a full face of makeup including mascara! I always hated the scent of MAC wipes, but I liked the convenience of this kind of product. It is nice to have a package of these on hand for nights when you just feel too tired to wash your makeup off! It is a very fast and thorough cleansing. These wipes left no residue on my face, and my face felt smooth, soft, and fresh. On the eyes, there was absolutely no stinging or blurry vision after removing the mascara and shadow. I used the wipe at first to remove all my face makeup -- foundation and blush and powder. Then I flipped the wipe to the other side, and used that side to remove my eye makeup. One wipe was all I needed to completely remove all product that I had on my entire face! And dare I say it, I think my pores appear to be cleaner, too. A very useful product at a great price, would definitely re-purchase!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My all time favorite products from Boots! I have very sensitive eyes and these are the only wet wipes that I can use for removal of eye makeup w/o irritating them, because of the fact that they are hypoallergenic. I use a wipe every night and have friends using them too. The fact that they moisturise is great for my sometimes dry skin. They also have Witch Hazel in them which I swear helps with keeping my complexion clear. I finally found the Perfect and Best M/U remover wet wipe!

I bought these wipes because of the "easy" factor. Everything all in one, no sudsing up, no rinsing. I love that about them, however - my face never feels clean afterwards. They leave a sticky film behind and my face feels gross. I can't love them because of that. I could only suffer through about half of them and finally had to switch back to my Oil of Olay scrubbies. Bummer.

The best facial wipes I've ever used, and I've literally tried them all. The scent isn't too harsh or offensive, they take every bit of makeup off, and they moisturize at the same time. I will never be without these again.

Great product. My skin can sometimes be dry, but these wipes never leave my face feeling dried out. They are super convenient, and the packaging is great too. The lid snaps shut tightly so the wipes stay moist.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like to use face wipes on lazy nights when I don't wash my face. I usually get the Ponds ones, but I was at Target one day and decide to try these. They work fairly well and get off most of my make up, but they started drying my face out so I won't be buying these again after I finish the pack. I did love how there is a lid that you can "snap" closed after you pull out a wipe. Way better than just a sticker type thing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

These are my second and final experiment with facial cleansing wipes. First I tried the Basis ones, and I loved the fact that they were individually wrapped, but that was about it. With these Boots ones, I really appreciate that they are fragrance free, but they are still somehow irritating my skin. They don't leave a film like the Basis ones did, but they don't clean completely enough to suit me, so I end up following up with another cleanser. Boots claims that these moisturize, but although I don't find them stripping, I also certainly do not find them to be moisturizing at all. Overall, I've decided that I'm just not a fan of cleansing wipes for the face, and I will stop experimenting with them.
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol. continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

II love these- they are the first makeup removing clothes that don't dry our my already v. dry skin. They definitely don't leave me with that yucky tight feeling. I bought them originally as a back-up for lazy nights, but I find myself using them every night.
I hate myself for liking these as they are so wasteful!