Cover Girl CG Smoothers Pressed Powder

3.8

Talc, Mineral Oil, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Zinc Stearate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Isopropyl Isostearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Marticaria), C10 18 Triglycerides, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, BHT, Quaternium 15, Mica, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

This is truly a great product. I got this in translucent medium, which looks way too dark for me(ppp/lll), however it goes on very sheer, and doesn't look too dark on me.
This was very good at controlling shine and oil. I touched up about twice during the day, and it looked great. It makes my skin look smoother too :)
I took off 1 lippie because of the strong scent. This is by far the most fragrant pressed powder I have encountered. The smell is not bad though, its pleasant, I guess. I also don't like the packaging that much. Its a dark blue compact.
Overall, I will buy again.
**UPDATE** This even looks good alone! I have to swim and dont have time for foundation and this powder and concealer make my skin look great!

this is my hg of pressed powders.it blends well, very light and airy, and it set well on my skin tone. this powder is excellent, especially for the price.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I use this with Maybelline Smooth Result foundation and it gives me flawless skin. I'm 36 and have fine lines. These two products are my HGs and I've tried all foundation/powder combinations from high-end to low-end. I'm a PPP with yellow undertones and I use shade Trans. Light.

I love this powder! This is the only pressed powder that actually controls my very oily skin throughout the day, and I've tried almost every powder out there. It makes my skin look a lot smoother also, and doesn't cling to dry flakes.

I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't seem to find anything special about it. It's cheap but it is what you pay for. I bought mine in Translucent and I noticed that it had caked on me and it also accentuated my dry flakes. I wish it provided some color to cover up my redness but ... no. It did a decent job absorbing the oil but like I said it did cake on me. I don't use it as much anymore and I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is extremely mattifying and a great match for my porcelain complexion. doesnt cake at all for me. super cheap.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved this!!! It's absolutely perfect for oily skin if you use it properly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Simple, good, cheap powder. What else can I say? If you're looking for that, this product is it. It just works.
If you're looking for an "elegant brand" try something else like Chanel or Guerlain.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this stuff is good. it has a nice smooth finish and of course the compact is easy to carry around. The Noxzema smell doesnt bother me as its nice and clean. This is one good drugstore pressed powder

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am an unabashed product snob, but this is the only pressed powder that I have purchased again and again. I’m a MAC NC30/Stila C/BB Warm Ivory, and I use Translucent Light on my T-zone. It looks very natural and has outstanding staying power—a little too good, actually. When I wash my face at night, I often find traces of it on my white towels. The cobalt plastic compact is cute, too.