September 20, 2014 | 1637 users online

Powder - La Prairie - Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by SheriLynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this stuff! At first I thought it was a little like Studiofix, but after I moisturized well it seems to give a nice glow and conceal my pores. I like this and Cle de peau can't decide wic one better, I like the fact that it comes wiht an extra sponge!It should for the price. I wear Beige dore and I am a MAC C3.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2004 2:08:00 PM More reviews by m3dinah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent, and I mean EXCELLENT. I have tried Chantecaille PF, Armani, LM, and numerous others. This is by far the best - best coverage, best staying power, least cakey looking. Simply superb, you cannot go wrong!

Edited to add:
I use Beige Diore in this (Sand Beige and Creme Blush in the Skin Caviar creme fdn) and the color match is perfect whether I have winter-pale skin or a little color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2003 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Julierabe

I have tried this product in several colors several times now trying to find that fast, perfect foundation. I ahve three small kids, an have to get two of them off to preschool (I have to drive) in the morning, and don't have a lot of time. But I can use this over moisturizer and my skin looks F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S!! Goes on so silky smooth.
I agree with another poster: If you buy one LP product, buy this one. Doesn't cake up even if you use it for touch-ups during the day.
AND, at 14 grams, it is THE LARGEST compact powder foundation out there. La Bella Donna coming in second with 12 grams. It will last and last and last. Jane Iredale (10 grams) and Youngblood (9 grams) are too shiny almost immediatley.
Aromaleigh is only loose, and has wonderful selection, but these compacts are MUCH more tidy and FAST!! I need to get more help on Aromaleigh with coloring, though, then maybe I can rave!! For now this is it. Sometimes use it over CoverBlend, and I simply look like an airbrished photograph!! Wonderful coverage!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2003 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Sovain

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you only buy one La Prairie product, buy this. As all La Prairie products, it is expensive but it will last you forever. This is not just any old powder, it is absolutely great, very natural, stays on and makes your skin look perfected, not "powdery". I use it over my moisturizer, alone and it just gives you enough of a finish. Of course, over La Prairie foundation it's great too. Go ahead and splurge, buy it and who knows you may end up with some free La Prairie samples with your purchase.... Kidding aside, it's a great must have product and you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 7:43:00 AM More reviews by bitchyboss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this for years and love the finish - very natural too! I tend to buy two because the shade i wear seems to be way too popular!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ahjc

The best powder foundation I've tried so far. I have tried MAC, Lancome, Dior, and Shiseido... It looks scary dark pink in the case but it goes on much lighter. It's expensive, but worth the price. It gives my skin a flawless finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2002 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This product is very expensive, but well worth the price. It gives your skin a flaw-less, matte finish, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2002 11:27:00 PM More reviews by reija

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this powder foundation. It felt so smooth on my combination skin. It is just very expensive.