La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder

4.4

New Ingredients (Rectangular Compact): Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate?Polymethyl Methacrylate?Squalane?Methicone?Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Extract, Calluna Vulgaris (Heather) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Kaolin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Silk (Serica) Powder, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben?Propylparaben?Fragrance (Parfum)?Benzyl Alcohol???, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

on 4/23/2004 11:05:00 PM

I really really wanted to like this. The problem is the limited selection of colors. I'm asian chick w/med, warm complexion & the closest one was natural beige. I thought it matched me, but the next day, when i tried for the 1st time all over my face it simply was too dark for me. (I usually use Giorgio Armani and their color matches me very naturally. Shiseido & Becca are pretty good,too) Anyways, I liked the velvety texture and the cool silver container, but what's the point when my face is all fake beigy mask.The lighter shade b4 natural beige is even more pinker. Plus this foundation/powder is 2X more $$$ than other brands. I guess the quality's great..but..I had to return it that very day. SIgh~ My search for the perfect foundation continues...

on 4/23/2004 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Though the packaging was beautiful and the compact smelled rosey, the powder just didn't do it for me. My skin is yellow-toned and eventhough la praire did a good job of matifying my face, it was a lil too pinkish and sorta created a powdery layer. One more thing to add is that for anyone with an oily complexion, this seems like it would do the trick.

on 1/3/2004 4:09:00 PM

I really like this stuff! At first I thought it was a little like Studiofix, but after I moisturized well it seems to give a nice glow and conceal my pores. I like this and Cle de peau can't decide wic one better, I like the fact that it comes wiht an extra sponge!It should for the price. I wear Beige dore and I am a MAC C3.

on 1/2/2004 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Excellent, and I mean EXCELLENT. I have tried Chantecaille PF, Armani, LM, and numerous others. This is by far the best - best coverage, best staying power, least cakey looking. Simply superb, you cannot go wrong!

Edited to add:
I use Beige Diore in this (Sand Beige and Creme Blush in the Skin Caviar creme fdn) and the color match is perfect whether I have winter-pale skin or a little color.

on 12/22/2003 5:39:00 AM

I have tried this product in several colors several times now trying to find that fast, perfect foundation. I ahve three small kids, an have to get two of them off to preschool (I have to drive) in the morning, and don't have a lot of time. But I can use this over moisturizer and my skin looks F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S!! Goes on so silky smooth.
I agree with another poster: If you buy one LP product, buy this one. Doesn't cake up even if you use it for touch-ups during the day.
AND, at 14 grams, it is THE LARGEST compact powder foundation out there. La Bella Donna coming in second with 12 grams. It will last and last and last. Jane Iredale (10 grams) and Youngblood (9 grams) are too shiny almost immediatley.
Aromaleigh is only loose, and has wonderful selection, but these compacts are MUCH more tidy and FAST!! I need to get more help on Aromaleigh with coloring, though, then maybe I can rave!! For now this is it. Sometimes use it over CoverBlend, and I simply look like an airbrished photograph!! Wonderful coverage!!

on 9/23/2003 7:51:00 PM

If you only buy one La Prairie product, buy this. As all La Prairie products, it is expensive but it will last you forever. This is not just any old powder, it is absolutely great, very natural, stays on and makes your skin look perfected, not "powdery". I use it over my moisturizer, alone and it just gives you enough of a finish. Of course, over La Prairie foundation it's great too. Go ahead and splurge, buy it and who knows you may end up with some free La Prairie samples with your purchase.... Kidding aside, it's a great must have product and you can't go wrong.

on 5/10/2003 7:43:00 AM

I have used this for years and love the finish - very natural too! I tend to buy two because the shade i wear seems to be way too popular!

on 4/2/2003 5:58:00 PM

The best powder foundation I've tried so far. I have tried MAC, Lancome, Dior, and Shiseido... It looks scary dark pink in the case but it goes on much lighter. It's expensive, but worth the price. It gives my skin a flawless finish.

on 4/12/2002 4:10:00 PM

This product is very expensive, but well worth the price. It gives your skin a flaw-less, matte finish, I love it.

on 3/22/2002 11:27:00 PM

I loved this powder foundation. It felt so smooth on my combination skin. It is just very expensive.