July 30, 2014 | 1637 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by kellywilson0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is absolutely the only product I'll use on my lips (other than my beloved Burt's Bees lip balm :-) haha). It's definitely on the thicker/sticky side in terms of Lip Gloss...but I find that that really enhances the staying power. I get frustrated with really thin lip glosses that wear off almost immediately after you put them on. My favorite is the Strawberry Fizz...I've been using it almost every day for several years, and I still adore it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by littlemissorangepenguin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got 2 of these a few years back as a Christmas present and I keep forgetting to write a review. Well despite it being extremely cute and pretty yummy, it was waaaay too sticky. If I wore it outside and the wind came by I'd get pretty annoyed. It pretty much got most of the ends of the hairs near my face sticky. Then in a feeble attempt to get the hair unstuck from my lips, my fingers would get sticky. So overall, no I wouldn't buy them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by carat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are definitely my go-to lip glosses. I love trying and experimenting with new lip glosses, but I always come back to these. They're cheap, cruelty-free, and come in a variety of shades and flavours. I have to admit that while I'm not wild about all of the smells, many of them are great.

They're definitely sticky, so if you don't like that I wouldn't recommend these for you. I find you have to reapply frequently, but they are pretty good at moisturizing your lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by ImGaskarthsLilMamaxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love these lipglosses. they come in cute colors and flavors, smell good and are very moisturizing and if they have glitter seems like exfoliating almost. ill keep buying these :). and they arent that expensive either. every girl should have one :). theres so many so your bound to find one you like. i got the appletini and red delicious one recently :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have several of these and absolutely love them! They smell, taste, and feel wonderful! My favorite aspect is that they moisturize so well. My lips are moist even after it comes off. They are a little sticky, but thinner layers or a little blotting takes care of that. The glittery ones don't show up as blatant glitter on the lips. The colors are sheer (or clear) unless you get the opaque ones. They are always on some kind of sale, so very inexpensive. Cruelty free too! VS definitely has some great beauty products!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 10:56:00 AM More reviews by honeylust21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

All I can say is WOW! If you haven't tried these yet, you better buy some because these are some of the best glosses I've every gotten! Trust me... you'll LOVE it!! <33

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2009 5:00:00 AM More reviews by p4percut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's 6 for $20 but by itself, it is $7. So it's a pretty good price for these.

Pros:
- Tastes like candy
- Smells yummy
- Price
- Long lasting

Cons:
- Super sticky, even after I attempt to wipe it off
- Very sheer colors (with the ones I got)

I love these and would buy these again anytime.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Don't get me wrong--I bought about 12 of these, and I don't think they're bad, but they're awfully sticky.

Many of the shimmery colors look alike, the ones without shimmer go on practically clear, and the glossy bright ones are very extreme (as in, they're nice for parties but not everyday) and overall they are very glossy, lip plumping and colorful (especially the two-tones).

The taste, however, is wonderful, and they are nice for going out clubbing and parties, and they make your lips look nice and full. The reason I don't use them often is because when I use them, my lips tend to look pretty dark thanks to the gloss, I prefer natural and less shiny pinks and blush colors for everyday wear.

I would recommend having one or two in your beauty case though, you never know when you might use them and they tend to last quite a while. It's 7$ for one and 25$ for five, not bad considering other glosses which are 12-18 euros here (which would be over 20$).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by aznfreckleface

These smell great and taste great. i bought 2 of them, in "i want candy" which is a light pink no shimmer/glitter but it went on as a clear lipgloss. i also bought the blue mint one in "spearminty" which is a pretty sparkly clear gloss. the price is 7 bucks which is a moderate price, however, i would like them to be cheaper for their lack of quality. they are sticky which is good cuz they last longer. however, they contain mineral oil and they slide around my lips clogging up the pores around my lips so no good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by mandycool01

Im a gloss addict. Some of my other favorites are the C.O. Bigelow glosses from bath and body works. I Want Candy was my first BeautyRush gloss, and its a sheer light pink without sparkle. I just went to the semi annual sale and they were 6 for $20...but they did not have that one...or sold out :(. These glosses are a tad stickier than Im used to. My hair gets stuck on my lips when the wind blows. I hate that. In my opinion it doesnt last long either but what gloss really does. If you like super high shine all the time it would need to be reapplied often anyways. Most of the colors are very sheer so if you want the color you see in the tube its a good idea to put a matching lipstick underneath. Most of them smell great, others like Berry Vanilla, which i was expecting to be my favorite, smell like a chemical mess. Overall they are worth it, especially when they go on sale. Also most of them are super glittery if you like glitter.