Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

With the horrible winter weather here, my lips are so chapped and dry, especially when i wake up in the morning.
Last night i put this on before going to bed, and woke up with it still on my lips! All the dried skin on my lips just wiped right off when i rubbed my finger along it. When i washed my face, and washed the gloss of my lips, they did not feel chapped or dry.

I do think these may actually a great idea to put on your lips before going to bed, assuming that you are not going to put covers over your lips, or accidentally rub your lips all over your pillow.

Yes, it is sticky, but nowhere near as sticky as some that i have tried.

It is nice and thick, the two colors i have look different in the tube, but look practically like a gloss if i wear them on my lips.

The regular price for this is $7, no i wouldn't pay $7 for Victoria Secret lip gloss, but i got both for free (no purchase necessary) with either a coupon that was mailed to me or an email print out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got this gloss for super cheap at La Senza (I think), 3 for $15 CAD (I think!). It's long lasting for a gloss without being sticky (it's a LOT less sticky than MAC lipglass!), it's moisturizing and it's tasty! I don't really notice the tint on my lips so it isn't highly pigmented, but if you pair it with a lip liner you're good to go. Overall, it's fairly good and it lasts a long time. Worth buying for the price. There are better glosses on the market for sure (think NARS or Revlon) but this is a good, simple, go-to gloss to have handy, and out of all the glosses on the market I think it tastes the best.

I have the bubblegum flavor & this is the first lip gloss that I have purchased in YEARS! The taste and smell are the best. I love the texture which is a bit thick, but lasts a long time. I also enjoy the packaging. The only downside is the cost, its rather expensive for a gloss. Lower the price and I would purchase again!

There are so many colors and flavors to choose from. I love it!! They are a bit sticky, but not to much to bother me. The colors are sheer and shimmery. My favs are;
I Want Candy- non shimmer light pink, sweet flavor
Stawberry Fizz- shimmer pink, very sweet flavor
Minty lip shine- non shimmer clear, minty flavor
They always have a good deal on them too.

I purchased these because there was a promotion at la senza. After trying these, I completely fell in love with them!! The consistency is soooo good. I went back to la senza and purchased an additional 5. If they had more color choices I probably would have picked up even more! Theyre absolutely amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love these! I really like the shiny glow. I also like how this gloss is super thick, I dunno I have always liked really thick gloss. I also love flavors, and my boyfriend does too! A definate addition to your purchase at the counter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beauty Rush gloss! They`re sooooo wonderful! All the colors are great because they`re not matte and all of them give just a hint of sparkle! It`s a tiny bit sticky but bearable!

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This is absolutely the only product I'll use on my lips (other than my beloved Burt's Bees lip balm :-) haha). It's definitely on the thicker/sticky side in terms of Lip Gloss...but I find that that really enhances the staying power. I get frustrated with really thin lip glosses that wear off almost immediately after you put them on. My favorite is the Strawberry Fizz...I've been using it almost every day for several years, and I still adore it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got 2 of these a few years back as a Christmas present and I keep forgetting to write a review. Well despite it being extremely cute and pretty yummy, it was waaaay too sticky. If I wore it outside and the wind came by I'd get pretty annoyed. It pretty much got most of the ends of the hairs near my face sticky. Then in a feeble attempt to get the hair unstuck from my lips, my fingers would get sticky. So overall, no I wouldn't buy them again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are definitely my go-to lip glosses. I love trying and experimenting with new lip glosses, but I always come back to these. They're cheap, cruelty-free, and come in a variety of shades and flavours. I have to admit that while I'm not wild about all of the smells, many of them are great.

They're definitely sticky, so if you don't like that I wouldn't recommend these for you. I find you have to reapply frequently, but they are pretty good at moisturizing your lips!

Recommended for Medium Skin