October 26, 2014 | 873 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is actually a good product and does make my skin quite soft and smooth. However, just plain, simple rice flour (the kind you use for cooking) gives me the same kind of result and can be used in the same way. For the amonunt I spend on this, I can buy rice flour to last me years...lol. Rice flour mixed with a little buttermilk helps in summer when my skin is a little oilier, mixed with a little cucumber juice helps hydrate it in winter. Its eco friendly too. Why then should I spend so much.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by barbie_c0ri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i just don't like it. Maybe I like my scrub a bit harsher than this but not scratching your face! The name is somewhat misleading...i was probably thinking microdermabrasion type of exfoliant but this is a extremely gentle scrub. Oh wells, at least i gave it a try to see for myself. If you're looking for a gentle scrub then go ahead and give it a try. By the way, I like that it is in powder form, it makes it easy for traveling! other than that....i'll pass for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by PebblesJetson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG scrub!! My skin feels soft and smooth after using this. I use it 3 times a week. Sloughs well, but really gentle on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by starfish07

I got a sample of this product from Birchbox and after using the sample for a week i am hooked it leaves your skin soft and smooth. no harsh fragrance is also a plus

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say I am a huge dermalogica fan & this product is another reason why. it certainly does what it says its supposed to do leaving your skin feeling fresh & clean. excellent product, highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a deluxe sample of this and tried it two different ways. I tried it by wetting my face and rubbing some in circles. And I also tried it by rubbing some water in my hand with it and applying it to my face that way. I found one way exfoliated a little more versus the other way. I liked this although I think it worked better as a daily cleanser and really should not be considered a typical exfoliater. I would defintely purchase this to use again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great daily product. You can decide for your self how foliant the scrub should be. If I use it daily I use less than f I use it two-three times a week!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very effective and mild exfoliant that's great for daily use. I use this after cleansing in the shower. I just pour a little bit into one not-so-wet hand while I wet the other one thoroughly. I then make contact with the two and then rub the watery/foamy mixture on my face which I leave on for about 1-2 minutes. This makes my skin soft, even and smooth without having to use harsh abrasives and doesn't leave it dry afterwards. A little definitely goes a long way. I've had the full size since Sept/Oct last year and there's still loads in the bottle despite pretty much using it every day. My only complaint is that I wish the bottle came in a more compact size that actually fitted the contents as it's too large and is inconvenient to travel with, although it looks great in the bathroom. Definite repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I have dehydrated skin but no major issues. i had read a lot about this and i don't feel it lives up to the hypes. I can't say i feel it cleans my skin all that well. i just don't like it :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by KikiLaRoux

Love it Love it Love it! Definitely the best physical exfoliator I have tried - Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel is this product's only equal in my humble opinion.
Comes out as a powder which you then mix with water to make a paste before massaging all over your face and neck to form a silky liquid with very fine grains. I will say that although it says 'dispense into very wet hands', you don't need all that much water, otherwise it will dribble away through your fingers!
Leaves skin feeling very clean and smooth but sometimes slightly dry afterwards, particularly if you cleanse beforehand, which is why I use this prod every two or three nights before bed and apply a rich night cream afterwards - I always wake up with fresh looking, comfortable feeling dewy skin in the morning.
Expensive at first glance, but a little does go a long way if you use it properly so decent value for money I reckon and certainly preferable to cheaper scrubs which I always get excited about then end up throwing away because they leave my skin feeling like it's been stretched over a balloon.
Will be buying again for a long time to come methinks!