December 19, 2014 | 1595 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by jeanjeantata

this is a rather expensive microfoliant, costing about $104 in singapore for a bottle. i use this twice a week before i put on a facial mask sheet and a bottle lasts me for about 5 months. skin brightens instantly and it is gentle to the skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Kimberlyj33110

I bought this based on the hype and positive reviews, but ended up returning it because it just didn't do anything special for me. I plunked down my $50 expecting a product that would justify me paying such a high price, and well it disappointed me. Now I don't feel so alone after reading another review stating one of the main ingredients was just rice flour. Yes it made my face feel soft, didn't feel harsh or abrasive. But it didn't make enough of a difference in my skin to justify the price. Also, i think part of it was mental with me, since i like the texture of a fine gritty scrub on my face every once in a while. (currently LOVING Clinique Exfoliating Scrub) IMO baking soda mixed with my purity cleanser along with my Clairsonic works way better, and is more cost efficient to boot.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by rc1981

I've been using this product for 4 days and I can't say enough good things! First of all I have extremely sensitive skin that does not tolerate scrubs very well. My skin is unbelievably soft right now and is radiating! I'm looking forward to seeing how well this continues to work. The only downside is that it's super expensive but if it continues to work I have no problem spending the money on it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is actually a good product and does make my skin quite soft and smooth. However, just plain, simple rice flour (the kind you use for cooking) gives me the same kind of result and can be used in the same way. For the amonunt I spend on this, I can buy rice flour to last me years...lol. Rice flour mixed with a little buttermilk helps in summer when my skin is a little oilier, mixed with a little cucumber juice helps hydrate it in winter. Its eco friendly too. Why then should I spend so much.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by barbie_c0ri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i just don't like it. Maybe I like my scrub a bit harsher than this but not scratching your face! The name is somewhat misleading...i was probably thinking microdermabrasion type of exfoliant but this is a extremely gentle scrub. Oh wells, at least i gave it a try to see for myself. If you're looking for a gentle scrub then go ahead and give it a try. By the way, I like that it is in powder form, it makes it easy for traveling! other than that....i'll pass for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by PebblesJetson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG scrub!! My skin feels soft and smooth after using this. I use it 3 times a week. Sloughs well, but really gentle on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by starfish07

I got a sample of this product from Birchbox and after using the sample for a week i am hooked it leaves your skin soft and smooth. no harsh fragrance is also a plus

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say I am a huge dermalogica fan & this product is another reason why. it certainly does what it says its supposed to do leaving your skin feeling fresh & clean. excellent product, highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a deluxe sample of this and tried it two different ways. I tried it by wetting my face and rubbing some in circles. And I also tried it by rubbing some water in my hand with it and applying it to my face that way. I found one way exfoliated a little more versus the other way. I liked this although I think it worked better as a daily cleanser and really should not be considered a typical exfoliater. I would defintely purchase this to use again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great daily product. You can decide for your self how foliant the scrub should be. If I use it daily I use less than f I use it two-three times a week!