October 24, 2014 | 1692 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2007 11:11:00 PM More reviews by mndmn75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im a law student and always lack sleep. my ultimate problem is covering my undereye dark circles and this concealer is a genie! I use 05. ;) for perfect effect, brush a loose powder after.

Edit: When I was halfway through, the thing just broke. So what a waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 3:53:00 PM More reviews by puckish2

I have to say that I am extremely picky, but I love this concealer. You have to apply it with a professional brush for it to work well, and you have to keep the heat of your fingers out of it. But it is one of the best concealers that I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2006 4:04:00 PM More reviews by makeitadouble

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like the consistency of this concealer. It's creamy, yet dries to a powdery finish. I always set my foundation and concealer with a loose powder (Smashbox Silk is tremendous, but discontinued--get it on their website under "Curtain Call"), and it lasts all day. Not sure why it's not performing for the other reviewers...FYI, I would not use it's sparkly counterpart that came with the kit on QVC. Any type of shimmer under the eyes will only settle into wrinkles and make you look older!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2006 8:28:00 PM More reviews by addismom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to ditto what the others have already said. I too got the kit on QVC to try this & the undereye brightener. I had very high hopes because I love stick concealers but it's already been sent back. I didn't think it was very creamy at all and it just sort of looked dry on my undereye area. I like the idea that it's a stick and really wished it had worked but I've got others that do the job better. I ordered the light (3.0) and it was a great color match for my light complexion, but it just didn't do the job.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I have to agree with the previous reviewer on this. I got the kit on QVC with the brush. I got this in medium and i am an NC30 light olive complexion. The concealer is super thin. IT doesnt cover anything. I kept having to add more to get any coverage and then it caked slightly by the end of the day. It really did absolutely NOTHING for my circles. I looked exhausted all day. Not what a concealer is supposed to do. I like the brush but unfortunately its just not worth keeping for the brush. I am going to try the under eye brightener with a different concealer tomorrow but this concealer is useless.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2006 7:13:00 PM More reviews by sarathan

I recently bought this from QVC in a set with the Photo Op Under Eye Brightener. I hated the brigtener, but that's a whole different review. :) I thought this concealor was just okay. The lady on QVC said it's extremely creamy, soft, and easy to blend. I think it's just average in those areas. It looked a tad cakey under my eyes, but I think I may have applied too much. So basically, it's nothing special and I'm sure there are better concealers out there. On the plus side, I do like that it's in a stick form.... much easier to apply that way IMO. But nontheless, this one's going back. Sorry QVC!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No