November 27, 2014 | 1038 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - Get Bent Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2006 12:42:00 PM More reviews by bobbi12781

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the brush on this mascara, but it is pretty clumpy. I find myself wiping some of the mascara off the brush before I apply it. The mascara itself is great though--doesn't flake off, doesn't irritate my eyes, and looks great on the lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 3:40:00 AM More reviews by whoopwhoopwhoopy

I love this mascara. I hated Bad Gal, but this is my new favorite. It curls and lengthens my lashes like crazy and it lasts all day without flaking or irritating my eyes. I was jaded towards department store mascaras and I only used Loreal, but I got this as a present and I love it! However, I do know what the other reviewers are saying about the mascara not being as fresh after the first week or two, but it still works great.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2006 10:46:00 AM More reviews by sincitylola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved it the first week, but is is clumpy, dry, and a big mess. Will return today. I love all Benefit products, but hate this...kinda like TAR!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2006 10:53:00 AM More reviews by ruthie226

I love BadGal Lash so I was mucho excited when Benefit came out with a new mascara. It was the kind of mascara that worked great for a week but the bottle very quickly got all clumpy and dry and literally after 2 weeks I could not use it anymore. Plus it was really messy coming out the tube so I always had to have a q-tip there to wipe all the excess. So even though it worked well for a few days, at $20 a pop, i would never buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2006 4:16:00 PM More reviews by lil_lost_yankee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hooray! My new fave. I have short, stick straight, stubby lashes, and suddenly I can bat them in true damsel-like fashion. I actually threw my lash curler away. No clumps, very feminine/flirty look, volumizes some as well. Haven't had any problems with smudging or flaking, curl seems to hold well so far!
Later Opinion: Ladies, its the HG Mascara! I have FOUND IT. Seriously, I didn't give it enough credit before. Lengthens, seperates, curls, volumizes, intense pitch black, doesn't wilt or smudge with long hours or hot weather. I've never liked my lashes so much. I wish I could make samples for all of you... get thee to the Benefit counter and become a believer! See ya later, Diorshow and Definicils.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2006 4:12:00 PM More reviews by dollface06

I love this mascara! I am a huge fan of Benefit and BADGAL Lash is my fave mascara, but I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about the bent brush at first and wondered whether it was just a gimmick. Being the beauty junkie that I am, I got seduced by it at the Benefit counter and bought it anyway and to my delight it is one of the most fantastic mascaras I have ever used! I'm diggin' the brush! It really works and is suprisingly easy to use (I actually think it's easier to use than a conventional mascara brush) and it gives lashes that 'lifted', curly look. A customer at work today said to me "I'll have to get some of that mascara you've got. I wish my lashes were as long as that. What make is it?" I couldn't believe it! I also like the silver tube it comes in- very bling. Another winner from Benefit and a full five lippies from me!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2006 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BeckyJSacto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've loved ALL BeneFit products except this one. It goes on in globs and is a mess to clean off my face when it gets where it isn't supposed to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2006 11:57:00 PM More reviews by after__eight

Really it isn't as bad as I expected. I'm not usually drawn to Benefit's products besides Pink Dandelion and Bad Gal mascara but when the makeup artist at bloomie's put this on, holy moly my eyelashes really got even longer then they already were! I already had on mascara (Bad Gal and Lash Exact) so I was skeptical about putting on another mascara. I really didn't think my lashes could get any longer but they did. I haven't noticed any clumping and it didn't smudge for the entire day. The packaging is a cute little silver tube and the brush looks really weird at first glance. Overall I think this is a nice mascara and i'm surprised it actually worked! Not bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2006 4:34:00 PM More reviews by samiam1022

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this yesterday and wore it for the first time today. I have to say that it is really just a basic mascara. I have long lashes anyway, so any mascara will make them look long. This did not curl or dramatically lengthen or thicken my lashes. It seems to wear nicely and I haven't noticed any smudging, but for the price I expected more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by skygirl78

I like this mascara. I have very short, fine, light colored lashes. This gives my lashes length and volume. It didn't clump or smudge. I don't however like it as much as the new Chanel.