MAC 15-PAN

4.7

on 4/18/2005 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought my second 15 pan palette today. I LOVE the palettes. it makes it so much easier to use my shadows they are all in one place i don't have to dig them out one by one anymore. I will definately buy more as my shadow collection grows and grows.

on 4/15/2005 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like to use the Pro Palettes to arrange my eyeshadows by color tones. It has saved room in my makeup kit and keeps everything organized. I just wish Seattle sold pan refills. I guess I will just use the good ole candle method to depott my eyeshadows. Gotta love BACK 2 MAC program!

on 2/12/2005 2:02:00 PM

An easy and economical way to store all my MAC e/s! Love it, except I wish the top was clear! But I suppose it's less prone to cracking this way. I'm a happy camper and will be buying more as my collection demands it!

on 1/30/2005 12:34:00 PM

Awesome tool for organizing shadows. I have a UD palette and a MAC palette. It is sturdy and well made and well worth the price (you also save alot by buying pan e/s as opposed to pots)! UPDATE: I take out the insert and can fit 25 MAC e/s in it! I have a backup palette that i use for other blushes and larger eyeshadows as well. This is a TERRIFIC item to organize your makeup collection!

on 12/30/2004 1:44:00 PM

Love this. Great way to hold eyeshadow. Its also great because it holds tons of other brand eyeshadows, including Urban Decay, Estee Lauder, Jane, Milani, Wet n Wild, Lorac, Elizabeth Arden, The Body Shop, Bonne Bell, and more :)

Greatest palette ever.Everyone should own one.Period.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think every one should have one of these! It makes life soooo much easier to just open your palette rather than fishing thru all your shadows, trying to find the right pot. Everything is laid out for you. I love it!

on 11/1/2004 6:28:00 PM

I am very happy that I depotted all of my MAC shadows and switched over to 15 palettes. (I also got about 4 Back2Mac lipsticks for all of those pots!)

Yes, there is no mirror, but I don't miss that at all. 99% of the time I don't even think about not having one. Also, you do have to be a little bit more considerate about how you pack this when travelling, because you don't want it tossed around too much.

I can group organize my colors easily, and I simply printed out a label for each palette so that I know which one to grab when I need it - neutrals, pinks & purples, etc.

Overall, a great investment. I have MAC, Jane & Milani eyeshadows stored in one convenient place. I even fit a Hard Candy eyeshadow that I received as a gift with purchase from Sephora in a MAC 15 palette!

This palette is one of the best things MAC ever created. Traveling is so much easier without all the pots of eyeshadow. One quick palette and all your favorites are there.

on 9/12/2004 8:06:00 PM

I am fairly new to palleting... but I love it, and will be purchasing more in the future!
I'm actually glad there is no mirror, I don't need one for storage and find they smudge easily anyway. These are a nice thin shape, easy to store, and eventually I'll need to label them somehow on the outside so I'll know which color story I'm looking for at a glance without openeing them all. For this reason, I also like the 4-pans, they have the clear lid.

Top Rated MAC Products