December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Crème - Bobbi Brown - Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by fade2blue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really loved this foundation the first time I bought it. Never had I had such a wonderful color match. I was matched to 6.5 Warm almond. For the first month I wore this my skin looked wonderful. It covered all my imperfections and gave me a natural/matte finish. However, after the first month I started to notice clogged pores all over my chin. I stopped using this foundation and started focusing on skin care. When I went back to this foundation I noticed that this was the cause of my clogged pores. It could have been a beautiful thing but now it just sits in a box with all my other failed foundations.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by brownsuga_91

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HATED IT! Ok maybe its just what i look for in a creme foundation but this stuff was really thin. i have really dark spots on my forehead and this did not do a god job of concealing them. Also i used my sisters so maybe the color was off beacuse i have a yellow undetone and this product was red as hell. It made my skin look very ugly and red, like reddish brown. the color was chestnut i believe, and wering this tuff in the hot summer did not help, beacuse oif the heat, when i got hot, i got more red.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by divergrrl

I love the fact that Bobbi Brown's colors are true from product to product within her line. I'm Warm Sand 2.5 in every formulation of their foundation. (I'm NC20 with MAC)

That said, I loved the way this looked in the store, but upon wearing it at home, I noticed that it settled into my pores, lines, and accentuated them (and I barely have lines!) and had kind of a greasy weird feel.

I loved how FINALLY I found a color that works for me, so today I went BACK to Bobbi Brown to have them give me a sample of every single foundation they carry in Warm Sand.

So we will see. I am not returning this just yet, as I am not sure that I hate it, it might be great for times when I want a quick swipe of coverage. Dunno.

But I can't believe this is a product for oily skin. I'm only a little oily, probably more towards normal, and I found it greasy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Simplicity310

Shame on Bobbi Brown. Not only did this product break me out, it slides around your face, your face looks super slick and it will disappear altogether after a few hours. I cannot even begin to imagine using this during the summer. What a total waste of money...on second thought, I'm returning this trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2009 7:45:00 PM More reviews by tdot_princess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

IF YOU WANT TO LOOKS GREASY, BREAK OUT, HAVE YOUR MAKEUP LOOKED FADED AND DIRTY THEN BUY THIS PRODUCT. This is the WORST (I am being kind) product ever. Gave me pimples and greasy looking skin. Yuck!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by brightpinkflowers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought this for SGD67 dollars as my friends all said this is great, will control oil and will not break you out but i regret getting this as it breaks me out and controls oil terribly. my face becomes shiny by midday and i am having trouble with all these little bumps all over my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it. Very natural, great coverage, great finish. I always finish my BB products with the Golden Orange finishing translucent powder. Makes alll the difference in how it sets for the day. Its expensive...but worth it. Using a foundation brush will make it last longer than using the sponge it comes with.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by portia89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

dont wear this in the summer!! its a thick foundation and will melt off in the sun lol. but i loved how my face looked with this foundation,clear and pretty. didnt look natural though so i only wore it when i go to the club. also reccommend a primer with this,it was oily too, so i had to put on a oil free powder over it to lose the shnines, and try not to hug people anbody because the make up will rub off on their clothes lol

i would buy it again just because it looks great for nights out

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

i got this as a sample (thank God bc it is expensive!)
Let me tell you this is one of THE WORST foundations i have ever tried. i am sooo hugely dissapointed in it!
when i first put it in face i was soo excited because it went on like silk, so super smooth and had quite good coverage too, so i did a full face and waited for it to dry a bit before i set my face with powder.....and i waited....and i waited....and half an hour had gone by and it was still slick. so i powdered my face anyway...and it became a mess!!!! streacky mud-like face...and i powdered some more...but NO this foundation would not sit properly on face and would be wiped off by only a light finger touch, leaving bare skin patches!!! such a slik-oily-buttery foundation!!
for the record i have combination skin and this is supposed to be an oil-free formula!!!!! i can only imagine how oily the moisturizing formula will be!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by cavvie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is great. The price, kinda expensive, but not too terrible. The finish is ok, but I really don't like the texture. I find it too thick and hard to really blend. I would say it covers well, but gets a little slick by mid-day in my t-zone. Not even close to my ideal HG foundation and I love BB products. Next...