Chanel Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

3.7

on 2/23/2010 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

It lengthens, defines, and separates really well, no clumps for me. The only letdown for me is that it does not hold a curl. It weighs down my asian eyelashes and by the end of the day, my lashes are pin straight. I wouldn't buy this again because I cannot afford this on my college budget, but overall it's a decent mascara if you're not looking to hold a curl.

on 2/21/2010 6:42:00 AM

I love this mascara. Its the best mascara I ever tried. Its just amazing. I always buy it, even when its pretty expensive. I don't care about the price. Im in love with this mascara! Buy it people! :)

on 2/15/2010 9:27:00 PM

I have looked EVERYWHERE for a mascara that would hold a curl for any length of time - and this product does just that! I absolutely love it, would be giving it a 5 if it added just a bit more volume. I love the brush, and the silicone keeps lashes from clumping or sticking together. Amazing separation. This is the best mascara I have found so far.

on 2/12/2010 2:48:00 AM

Expensive and useless product. It is dry and it makes my lashes look messy. Clumping and flaking is not what I expect from a brand new mascara.

on 2/10/2010 10:18:00 PM

I began using this mascara about six months ago and I loved my first tube enough to re-purchase. I don't know if Chanel has changed the formula or if this new tube came from a bad batch, but it seems like a different product altogether. The clumping, smudging and flaking are terrible. At $30.00 per tube, I would expect better. I put the Chanel away and started using the long-neglected GWP Estee Lauder "Projectionist" mascara that was at the bottom of my train case. In my opinion, the EL mascara is a superior product.

on 2/10/2010 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a very good mascara- it gives you beautiful extension, separation, and comes out jet black. It stays all day and you have gorgeous glossy black lashes. There is little to moderate volume. It's classy. However, I cannot justify paying this much for these results! It's similar to Clinique Naturally Glossy or Lash Power.

on 2/7/2010 9:14:00 PM

Decided to try this after looking - like everyone - EVERYWHERE for a good mascara. Previously used Chanel 'Cils a Cils' but found it very natural-looking, as if I didn't wear mascara at all.

I was a bit hestitant about using a comb instead of a normal mascara wand but the comb works well. This mascara isn't a 'high impact' mascara - not much volumising but it separates every lash and lengthens. I've worn it a few times and have had the feeling like a lash is caught or bent in the corner of my eye - hopefully that is just my lashes at the moment and not a product of the mascara, otherwise back it goes, and I'll go back to Shu Umereu!

on 2/7/2010 12:38:00 PM

This just does it for me. I tried about every mascara out there but this one works wonders for my eyelashes. No more spidery eyes which I really dislike and 1 layer is good enough to create volume and length. This is my mascara UHG and I would recommend it to everyone, despite it's price.

on 2/2/2010 11:34:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

MY HG MASCARA (for a NATURAL, but LONG lashes)

I didn't realize how in love with this mascara I was until I moved on to MUFE smokey lash and imju fiberwig mascara. This mascara is extremely pigmented, can hold a curl expceptionally, separates lashes like I've never seen, never clumps/smudges, all while keeping your eyelashes soft to the touch!
It doesn't add much volume, but the look it gives is phenomenal when you want that fresh-long lashes look.

on 1/29/2010 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is just an okay mascara, doesn't clump, gives nice volume, but not worth the price for me. Still looking for my HG mascara.

Popular Mascaras