April 20, 2014 | 1027 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by daijy1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

MY HG MASCARA (for a NATURAL, but LONG lashes)

I didn't realize how in love with this mascara I was until I moved on to MUFE smokey lash and imju fiberwig mascara. This mascara is extremely pigmented, can hold a curl expceptionally, separates lashes like I've never seen, never clumps/smudges, all while keeping your eyelashes soft to the touch!
It doesn't add much volume, but the look it gives is phenomenal when you want that fresh-long lashes look.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just an okay mascara, doesn't clump, gives nice volume, but not worth the price for me. Still looking for my HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by hellbreaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay I am on my fourth or fifth tube of this stuff and I am absolutely in love with it! Yes, it is pretty pricey, but it does not clump whatsoever. My natural lashes are fairly long but not very thick, but Inimitable makes it look like I'm wearing false lashes. I guess other reviewers say it doesn't add much volume, but I don't experience that at all. I've tried several different ways of applying it but the best application method I've found is to tilt my head back and apply it from the base of my lashes to the tip, wiggling it ever so slightly back and forth. While the mascara is still damp I go over it a second time. People compliment me all the time now how long my lashes are!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good (but not great) mascara. It does not clump, it does not smudge and lasts all day. It separates the lashes very nicely, but it does not add the VAVAVOOM volume . The packaging is beautiful (as I would expect from Chanel), the wand and brush are easy to use (unlike Max Factor whose brush is very stiff), but the volumising effect is just not there. Good for daytime as it gives just a little bit more than natural looking lashes - even though it is expensive. Easy to remove It diried out after a couple of months. Far too expensive to buy every two months and not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by jelloo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara! I had Dior Blackout before this, and I love it so much more. It actually holds my curls and lengthens very well. I have it in waterproof as well, and it really keeps it on but not hard to take off either. It doesn't do that much for volume though, which is what I prefer, but it does the job.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by hannahdlc

I've been using this mascara for a year or so and I still love it! I have quite long eyelashes to begin with so I don't mind that it's not the most lengthening mascara ever, although with a few coats my eyelashes are considerably longer. I love the brush and the fanned out effect it gives and I never get clumps. I also love the mascara's staying power - it never flakes off, yet it comes off really easily when I just sweep my cleanser over my eyes. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by tommileonard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara for day use. It separates nicely and doesn't clump. I woulnd't use it for an evening look without my faux lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by angiexyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is truly a terrible mascara and Chanel should be ashamed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by SuzanneDee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My favourite mascara right now. Nice long wand. Smooth consistency of the product. Brush separates and curls beautifully (not much lengthening, but then I don't need it). The overall effect is that the lashes look separated, fanned out and hold their shape for the day. It comes off easily (without melting into a black mess under my eyes when I cleanse). Never flakes into my eye or contact lens. Wonderful.
Worth the money, though I still wish it cost less.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by saracmbr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think that ,this mascara is really like the other cheaper ones and not any thing special.