August 22, 2014 | 1966 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow. This is amazing! It smells so delicious, it makes loads of bubbles and it turns the water pink! I got two baths out of one bar and the bar is not that cheap..but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Claudineaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A lovely bubble bar for Lush lovers and starters because its quite big compared to the other bars i get 6 Bubble Baths out of Comforter (get 3 out of the smaller bars). Lovely subtle Berry scent. My Bar was a lil hard so i had to cut it and crumbling was not as easy (dont know if this is the case with every bar of the Comforter). Turns the Bathwater pink. Will buy again because more bang for the buck with this one :) Like it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Of all the bubble bars this one is the best! It far exceeds all the others I have tried. I bought these for my daughters at first and now I'm hooked!! I have tried many bubble bars by LUSH and this one smells the best, makes the most bubbles and makes the water hot pink...Lovely!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by TheBexExpress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is THE BEST BATH I'VE EVER HAD, from Lush or otherwise. This smells SO GOOD. It actually smells a lot like warm blackberries with fresh cream. It also turns the bath a completely gorgeous colour, froths up a fair bit for a bar, and could easily be split in two for two baths (but I did use the whole thing in one go). I'm going to end up buying so many of these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow!! I can't believe I got to the age of 48 without trying one of these bubble bars. I bought comforter because of the reviews here on MUA. I'm not a bath person but recently we got rid of our hot tub because of the maintenance etc., etc., and I wanted a soak after a heavy duty workout and seven hours of heavy gardening so I made friends with my bath tub again. It's been great. I love serious products like Kneipp and Dr. Hauschka and such but OMG.....this brick of pink fun bliss is to die for. It's like soaking in Spanish pink effervescent wine. Not cheap champagne....just a nice affordable drinkable Spanish wine made by the champagne method. Love, love, love this thing. The bubbles are big and creamy and keep the water warm like an insulator. I used half a bar for my slightly over-sized tub and it was perfect. Did I mention that the water was a lovely pink colour? My skin feels so soft and the berry fragrance is slight. Even while I was in the bath, the fragrance was not overwhelmingly fake smelling at all. It was lovely. The only reason I did not give it a 5 out of 5 was the price but I will definitely buy it again! Love, love, love this little bit of fun luxury!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by EriBaby1920

This is another sweet smelling bubble bar but more fruity sweet then candy sweet (smells a bit like berries). So feminine, pink, and bubbly! Definitely to use when you want to feel a bit girly :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I cannot get enough of this.

I usually break this bar into 3 pieces and get enough scent and bubbles from each piece. So relaxing but sexy imo at the same time. I rarely take baths - I'm a shower girl - but I will just to use this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by xxanaisxx

Amazing! Makes a brilliantly foamy and gorgeously scented bubble bath. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Mel87Lem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this bubble bar! I am in love with the scent, and it makes your bath nice and pink (not that you can see it under all the bubbles). The first time I tried it, I put half of it in, which gave lots of bubbles and was fine untill we put the jets on, which absolutely made the bath overflow with bubbles! The next time I used 1/4, and the same thing happened. So I would say if you have jets, which really seem to increase the amount of bubles, maybe try 1/8 or even 1/16 and see how you go. I have to say the scent of the bath is not nearly as strong as the scent of the bar though, but that's ok, I just keep the bar on my nightstand, so I can enjoy the scent before breaking it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Ohaiqtpie

This is the first time I've ever tried a LUSH product and I really had a good first experience! This bubblebar smells so good...sweet but not too sweet and sort of fruity. It crumbled so smoothly in the bathtub and made the water turn pink which I thought was cute. It produced more bubbles than I expected and they lasted a long time (I was in the tub for around 30 minutes and then they started to disappear) The water felt silky smooth and it smelled really nice.

I would like to purchase this product again, it's a little pricey (so I took off one lippie) but I would probably buy it again as a treat to myself but not on a regular basis.