April 23, 2014 | 1021 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by EriBaby1920

This is another sweet smelling bubble bar but more fruity sweet then candy sweet (smells a bit like berries). So feminine, pink, and bubbly! Definitely to use when you want to feel a bit girly :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I cannot get enough of this.

I usually break this bar into 3 pieces and get enough scent and bubbles from each piece. So relaxing but sexy imo at the same time. I rarely take baths - I'm a shower girl - but I will just to use this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by xxanaisxx

Amazing! Makes a brilliantly foamy and gorgeously scented bubble bath. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Mel87Lem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this bubble bar! I am in love with the scent, and it makes your bath nice and pink (not that you can see it under all the bubbles). The first time I tried it, I put half of it in, which gave lots of bubbles and was fine untill we put the jets on, which absolutely made the bath overflow with bubbles! The next time I used 1/4, and the same thing happened. So I would say if you have jets, which really seem to increase the amount of bubles, maybe try 1/8 or even 1/16 and see how you go. I have to say the scent of the bath is not nearly as strong as the scent of the bar though, but that's ok, I just keep the bar on my nightstand, so I can enjoy the scent before breaking it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Ohaiqtpie

This is the first time I've ever tried a LUSH product and I really had a good first experience! This bubblebar smells so good...sweet but not too sweet and sort of fruity. It crumbled so smoothly in the bathtub and made the water turn pink which I thought was cute. It produced more bubbles than I expected and they lasted a long time (I was in the tub for around 30 minutes and then they started to disappear) The water felt silky smooth and it smelled really nice.

I would like to purchase this product again, it's a little pricey (so I took off one lippie) but I would probably buy it again as a treat to myself but not on a regular basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by holalola559

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of those LUSH products I ALWAYS find myself going back for and repurchasing. I recently purchased my fourth Comforter bubble bar. I find that these bars actually last me about 4 to 5 baths if you break it into fourths or fifths. There's a lot of misconception with bubble bars though. It is believed that you crumble them into running bath water / a full bath already. THIS IS NOT TRUE. For BEST bubble results that last super long, crumble the bar into an EMPTY tub, then turn on the water (make sure the drain is closed). Also, if you find that the bubbles start to disappear, just turn on the bath water again and they will pop up once more.
Now, the Comforter creates delicious, fruity smelling (blackcurrant = YUM), super soft bubbles that do not make your skin sticky at all. This is personally my favorite bubble bar because of its smell, color, and SIZE. Most bubble bars produce two baths, but you get the best bang for your buck with this bubble bar. Bravo, Lush!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by sorchao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it, love it, love it.

I didn't take baths until I got this free from Lush. I break it up into several pieces so it lasts for several bathtimes. You only need a bit to get lots of bubbles and the scent is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by ralkire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this! I got my first one in the mail yesterday so I had to try it ASAP. I read all the reviews about the bubbles and thinking it might be similar to regular bubble baths (wrong thinking!) I used half the bar to get lots and lots of frothy bubbles. Wow did I have tons of bubbles!!! I filled my tub and crumbled it in the running water like I was supposed to and there was plenty of bubbles, but when I hopped in and turned on the whirlpool, I seriously had to stop the whirlpool after about 15 seconds as the bubbles were about to overtake my tub (and I only filled the tub half full)! I know some reviewers said the bubbles lasted for them only 20 minutes, but after an hour in my tub (I actually fell asleep lol) I climbed out and tried emptying my tub, and even with the water all gone tons of bubbles still sat at the bottom. These are the super long lasting, able to even shape bubbles (into Santa beards, bubble "balls" etc), and the bar turned my water a beautiful pink color with the water I could actually see. My husband even told me last night that my skin felt super soft and smelled delicious from whatever "thing I used"... (: Will buy over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by MissBettyful

This is the first Lush bubble bar I've ever used and, wow, am I impressed. I have a high pressure faucet and an average sized tub. I could probably get about 8 - 9 uses out of a bar and it would fill my tub with lots of bubbles. The bubbles aren't the cheesy kinds that pop really quick. I used a liquid one before and the bubbles would pop after 10 mins. I would say that for this, it last around 20 - 30 mins. I usually fill my tub with water before I jump in, I find that this gives the bubbles more room to grow.

I crumble this under the faucet and stir it a bit in case there are pieces that aren't dissolved. Then I'd just let it run until full.

I don't really smell the blackcurrant perfume when I'm in the bath, the scent is only noticable if you smell the bar. I really like that the water gets so pink. Not like a creepy red, it's like a nice pink, slightly tinge of purple, color.

Tip: If you don't take baths often, you probably don't clean your tub often. This will cause the pink to stain your tub. So, to make things easier, use a kitchen sponge and wipe the entire tub down before running the water.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by MissButtons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! It was my first bubble bar and got me hooked. It's cute, smells like berries, makes your water delightfully pink and bubbly, and it's huge enough for about 4 baths! I