April 19, 2014 | 1786 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - ICE SHINE

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by sweetarts24

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews for this shampoo. It made my hair very shiny and got all the build-up out of my hair. It's not moisturizing enough to use it more than once a week, but it gives my hair a nice boost.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by misskeryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo is okay, but nothing special at all. I did not notice any shine difference, and I have been using the shampoo and conditioner every time I wash my hair. The smell is okay, the usual from Pantene. I did like the bottle for the shampoo, it is slightly transparent. This does lather up rather well which is something I like.
I did notice that my hair doesnt ever feel truly clean when using this. You can get better shampoos for around the same price (or cheaper) at the drugstore!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Jamocha151

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have healthy, straight black hair and I thought I'd try this product to give my hair some extra shine. At first, it was ok. However, after about a month, I noticed that my scalp was dry and I was developing some dandruff. At first, I didn't think it was the shampoo. It was winter after all and I thought maybe Mother Nature was causing this. So I switched to Sunsilk (which I've used before and like a lot). Then today, I skipped washing my hair and just washed my bangs with the Pantene. After I blow dry my hair, I lifted up my bangs to find my entire hair line is dry and flaky!! DISGUSTING! I'm never using this product again - we'll see what the bf has to say about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Bianca910318

i bought both the shampoo and conditioner earlier today, and im a bit dissapointed, it hasn't done anything special for my hair. seems like any regular shampoo so far. ill wait a few more days though.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2007 8:20:00 PM More reviews by bijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This seemed fine at first, but after using most of the bottle, I noticed that between shampoos my scalp began to actually HURT in spots, and my hair and scalp just did not feel clean. I normally can go two or three days between shampoos, but my hair was like an oil slick after just one. It may look like a clarifying shampoo, it has that clear crystal look in the bottle, but for me it was anything but. After just one shampoo with a no-frills inexpensive shampoo (Aura) my scalp felt so much better. You couldn't pay me enough to use Ice Shine again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2007 10:34:00 AM More reviews by moomoolu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome. It leaves my hair shiny and silky, it stands behind it's claims, whereas some don't. I have fine/thin hair and it doesn't weigh it down at all. This will stay on my list of good products.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2007 9:43:00 PM More reviews by PinkGLoss873

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this shampoo and conditioner. my hair stylist always yelled at my for using pantene because it actually doesn't work IN your hair, just leaves a wax coat on top (thats why it feels so smooth all the time) so thats when i switched to dove's advanced care therapy. i loved that! then i told my stylist i switched to that and she said if im gonna use a drug store shampoo, i should use ICE shine by pantene. it was actually a lot better for my hair. i noticed it became more lively and shiny and definitely was not weighed down! i guess it all depends on your hair type but this worked for me! ill buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ynnej

Terrible. I had the healthiest head of hair when I began using Pantene products, and now, at age 22 - my hair has thinned drastically because of this product. I would find clumps of hair everywhere since I began using this - then I was informed by my hairdresser that Pantene products are known to be terrible for your hair. Will never invest another cent in any Pantene product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by cubanchik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Pantene Shampoo & Conditioners- they smell awesome & leaves my hair lookin nice. I have really dry hair & also use their mousses...I am hooked. I was a Herbal Essences fan for many years back when it was the original version & I used to love their mousses, I not fond of their new line at all & their mousses now suck @$$. What is your feedback on Herbal Essence (new line)? They left my hair dry. Now, I have converted to Pantene.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2007 11:30:00 PM More reviews by ILoveGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the scent. I haven't noticed a major difference. It's just ok.