November 23, 2014 | 2071 users online

Liquid - Becca - Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2007 4:01:00 PM More reviews by freshface

I already use the Becca concealer, in Brulee, that matches me well, and this is just a nice primer/foundation, the LSC in Toast, underneath.Becca's products are great in offering so many shades to match. I like that it goes on sheer and dewy; foolproof, and that it has SPF! It doesn't ball up, and it dries nicely, leaving me with a nice glow of sorts. Can be easily layered. When I'm out in the city, I'll duck into Sephora to dab this on, and I appreciate the hygienic spray pump bottle. I think the size would last you a while, too. I'd rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2007 2:01:00 PM More reviews by daisybuchanan

I have clear skin with some random redness around my cheeks and this does not cover up anything whatsoever. I'm not sure if it imparts a glow, or if that's just the greasiness of the product. I tend to have dry patches year-round and this does a good job of moisturizing my skin. Unlike heavier foundations, the pigment does not settle into the dry areas and accentuate them. Again, it is pretty greasy, so I would definitely not recommend it if you have oily skin. I use it as a base before apply my mineral powder. I probably won't be repurchasing since I could probably get the same effect with a good moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by JCS772

A perfect combination of coverage and luminosity. Sheer without being too thin. And it doesn't make me break out like a lot of tinted moisturizers do. I feel like I'm doing something nice for my skin while getting a finished look to boot. Perfect. I'm light-skinned Caucasian with yellow undertones. I use a pump of the Olive and one or two pumps of the Sand for the right shade. Also love the pressed powder. This is a great line.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2007 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Nibs09

Great product! This is a tinted moisturizer and as mentioned by other reviewers, this is sheer. It is great as a base, to lightly even out skin tone. If I need more coverage, I apply the stick foundation to problem areas, eg, redness around nose, blemishes etc. I found that this applied very nicely with the Becca creme blush brush, plus I used less of the product.

It feels very light on the skin and I have very sensitive combination skin. I never look oily on the t-zone wearing this (which is a problem I have had with other products), and at the same time my dry cheeks find this moisturizing.

Becca is known for their wide color range. I wear nude and even though I have tanned abit, I can still get away with wearing this shade. I also love mixing this with the shimmer perfector in Opal or Gold (in summer) for a beautiful glow.

I am a girl who loves the natural "no make-up" look and I am a true believer in Becca's three step process to flawless skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2007 6:00:00 AM More reviews by cocochick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I've been using it for about 4 years now.

My skin is quite dry and I love how it gives you moisture as well as a natural light coverage. I'm a big believer in less is more so this range is great for me. When I have a big event I add the stick foundation and powder but for everyday use I feel that this gives me the finish I want.
I'm an Olive colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 2:28:00 AM More reviews by stella84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thankyou MUA reviewers for giving me the idea of trying this product! I had never tried a tinted moisturiser before but I absolutely LOVE this (I have 'camel')! I have quite dry skin and this gives me a great level of moisture and evens out my skin at the same time. I would NOT recommend this for people who want coverage or people who have oily skin as it is very sheer and moisturising. I bought it because my skin has been quite good lately and i was finding my YSL Perfect Touch foundation was getting a bit too heavy and giving me more coverage than i really needed. Becca is perfect! It evens out my skin, has amazing texture and then i just use concealer under my eyes and around my nose. I layer Becca loose powder over the top and find that it has good staying power all day at work. Also, the pump packaging is very convenient (I use one pump for my entire face) and hygenic.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2007 11:58:00 PM More reviews by hiphopgirl

I knew this foundation was supposed to be sheer. It's right there in the title, so it's not as though I was unprepared. But I still expected it to somehow change the appearance of my face. Um, not so much. I swear, the only difference in appearance in my before and after is that I look greasy in the after. Your skin would have to be absolutely flawless in order to get adequate coverage from this foundation, which is to say, there is no point in applying this foundation. I like my becca power foundation, but this one is a total bust. Don't waste your money. If you're looking for an illuminating liquid foundation with sheer to medium coverage, try Diorskin Pure Light.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 12:15:00 PM More reviews by onegirlsthoughts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a fan of Becca's blush, which is why I started looking at their foundation in the first place (I normally use Cover Girl tinted light something-or-other). I have sensitive skin and rosacea and have used this with no problems for 8 months now. I really like it, and while it may not be that much better of a product than drugstore tinted moisturizers/ light foundations (especialy for the $$ price), I do like that it has spf in it and gives my skin a smooth appearance.

The best thing for me is it feels weightless on. I stay away from heavy coverage and foundation that looks "makeup-y." This looks like my skin. If you want medium/ heavy coverage, this isn't for you, but if you want to even/ smooth your color and skin tone, you will probably like this. I'd buy this again unless I found something that worked better for a lower price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 8:16:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMamaofTwo

This was way too sheer for me....like wearing an just a face lotion. I usually like light foundations and tinted moisturizers but for me this was ZERO coverage and not worth using. The nude was a good match (Im NC25) but I would not buy this again and in fact have already swapped it. It may work if your skin is near perfect...mine has some reddness to cover and this doesn't do it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by purplesage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very dewy foundation, not everyones cup of tea. It looks lovely on, but is a little oily for my skin. It caused me pimples and congestion, so unfortunately I won't be buying it again, which is a shame cos it looks gorgeous on!