Becca Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

3.9

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin, Cocoglycerides, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Red 7 CI 15850.

Becca LSC is my HG tinted moisturizer, I absolutely adore it. I've used Stila before, and am using LM Oil-free at the moment (sephora had been sold out of my color when i ran out, and I hadn't known that it was pulling out of stores, so i was waiting for them to re-stock). The LM is alright, but I was really excited when I found out that Sephora had put Becca on 75% sale. I ordered 2 bottles of Toast, which should last me a long time. I'm glad I found out about the sale thanks to MUA, because I was just about to pull the trigger and just order it from NM.com, full price ($40). This TM just looks incredibly natural on me, especially when used with their powder (loose or pressed both work well on me). I have combination skin, and I try to blot my face during the day so it isn't so shiny. Becca keeps my skin look like its glowing, even when i'm sweating. Such a natural finish, and the color is perfect on me year round, whether I'm tanner or paler, because it is so sheer, but still evens out my skin tone. I can use the LSC on its own whenever i have good skin days.

So far this product has not worked well with my combo skin. It makes my skin appear quite oily in areas and caused some minor breakouts. However, I am waiting until the winter when my skin dries out to see how the product and my skin react to make a final decision. Becca does have a great selection of color matches.

I've been using this product for a little over half a year. Not quite HG, but it's the best color match (Cashmere) to my neutral-to-cool, PPP, dry skin (NC15, maybe less) that I have been able to find in any brand, and I feel like I have tried them all! The texture is light and easy to apply. As other reviewers have said, it doesn't settle into and accentuate dry patches. I like the fact that it has a decent SPF, though I use a separate sunscreen daily underneath LSC. I think I wish it had slightly more coverage than it does, somewhat in between a TM and foundation. My skin is pretty clear, but sometimes I have a little splotchiness, or I feel like I want a more "finished" look for certain occasions! That being said, I use this almost daily, and when set with Becca loose powder, my skin does appear quite even and pretty. The bottle lasts quite a while with daily usage, I am repurchasing after about 7 months of daily use.

I already use the Becca concealer, in Brulee, that matches me well, and this is just a nice primer/foundation, the LSC in Toast, underneath.Becca's products are great in offering so many shades to match. I like that it goes on sheer and dewy; foolproof, and that it has SPF! It doesn't ball up, and it dries nicely, leaving me with a nice glow of sorts. Can be easily layered. When I'm out in the city, I'll duck into Sephora to dab this on, and I appreciate the hygienic spray pump bottle. I think the size would last you a while, too. I'd rebuy.

I have clear skin with some random redness around my cheeks and this does not cover up anything whatsoever. I'm not sure if it imparts a glow, or if that's just the greasiness of the product. I tend to have dry patches year-round and this does a good job of moisturizing my skin. Unlike heavier foundations, the pigment does not settle into the dry areas and accentuate them. Again, it is pretty greasy, so I would definitely not recommend it if you have oily skin. I use it as a base before apply my mineral powder. I probably won't be repurchasing since I could probably get the same effect with a good moisturizer.

A perfect combination of coverage and luminosity. Sheer without being too thin. And it doesn't make me break out like a lot of tinted moisturizers do. I feel like I'm doing something nice for my skin while getting a finished look to boot. Perfect. I'm light-skinned Caucasian with yellow undertones. I use a pump of the Olive and one or two pumps of the Sand for the right shade. Also love the pressed powder. This is a great line.

Great product! This is a tinted moisturizer and as mentioned by other reviewers, this is sheer. It is great as a base, to lightly even out skin tone. If I need more coverage, I apply the stick foundation to problem areas, eg, redness around nose, blemishes etc. I found that this applied very nicely with the Becca creme blush brush, plus I used less of the product.

It feels very light on the skin and I have very sensitive combination skin. I never look oily on the t-zone wearing this (which is a problem I have had with other products), and at the same time my dry cheeks find this moisturizing.

Becca is known for their wide color range. I wear nude and even though I have tanned abit, I can still get away with wearing this shade. I also love mixing this with the shimmer perfector in Opal or Gold (in summer) for a beautiful glow.

I am a girl who loves the natural "no make-up" look and I am a true believer in Becca's three step process to flawless skin!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I've been using it for about 4 years now.

My skin is quite dry and I love how it gives you moisture as well as a natural light coverage. I'm a big believer in less is more so this range is great for me. When I have a big event I add the stick foundation and powder but for everyday use I feel that this gives me the finish I want.
I'm an Olive colour.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Thankyou MUA reviewers for giving me the idea of trying this product! I had never tried a tinted moisturiser before but I absolutely LOVE this (I have 'camel')! I have quite dry skin and this gives me a great level of moisture and evens out my skin at the same time. I would NOT recommend this for people who want coverage or people who have oily skin as it is very sheer and moisturising. I bought it because my skin has been quite good lately and i was finding my YSL Perfect Touch foundation was getting a bit too heavy and giving me more coverage than i really needed. Becca is perfect! It evens out my skin, has amazing texture and then i just use concealer under my eyes and around my nose. I layer Becca loose powder over the top and find that it has good staying power all day at work. Also, the pump packaging is very convenient (I use one pump for my entire face) and hygenic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I knew this foundation was supposed to be sheer. It's right there in the title, so it's not as though I was unprepared. But I still expected it to somehow change the appearance of my face. Um, not so much. I swear, the only difference in appearance in my before and after is that I look greasy in the after. Your skin would have to be absolutely flawless in order to get adequate coverage from this foundation, which is to say, there is no point in applying this foundation. I like my becca power foundation, but this one is a total bust. Don't waste your money. If you're looking for an illuminating liquid foundation with sheer to medium coverage, try Diorskin Pure Light.