E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 12/26/2012 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used a lot of clear gels on my eyebrows in the past that just did not have any holding power. This one does but is not shiny or obvious. I discovered if I apply it, let it dry, and then apply pencil that the pencil adheres to the brow hairs and not the skin, which looks more natural. I have not tried this technique with brow powder. For very sparse brows, I think applying the brow powder or pencil and then the gel might work best. E.L.F. has some inferior products but also some real winners. I am glad I have MUA to direct me to the good stuff.

on 12/22/2012 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an overall great product. I'll start with pro's first. This product looks very natural on the lashes. It actually lengthens them, too. But it makes your brows feel and look discusting. It flakes off to make you look like an old person or something. It smells like dog crap. Hate the smell and what it does to your brows, but I love what it does to your lashes. And it's only $1.00!!!!! Reccommend this for lashes, NOT for brows.

on 12/16/2012 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Love this product!!! I use it after filling in my brows with powder and it stays all day, no matter what!!

on 12/16/2012 7:10:00 PM

This is a good, clear brow gel. I've tried the mascara end but it does NOTHING for my eyes because my eyelashes get lighter towards their tips. I think this would be a good option as a natural mascara for someone with true brown/black eyelashes who just needs a product to help with eyelash curling. However, it does work nicely for me as a brow gel. I do find I need to brush through the brows afterwards to remove extra product, though.

on 12/12/2012 4:48:00 AM

The brow gel leaves a white film after you wash it off your face at the end of the day.

on 12/7/2012 6:21:00 PM

This is insanelyy good! I can't get over how amazing this is because it's so affordable. This sets my brows in place all day (& they're quite full and unruly) and they just do not budge, I feel like this works like super glue or something!! It's a million times better than MAC's brow set and I will continue to repurchase it forever!! Best ELF product for me, hands down!!!

on 11/25/2012 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

I love this product and have repurchased several times. For the money, this is a steal. It does what it's supposed to do and the price makes it easy to stay stocked.

Great day-to-day go to product!

on 11/24/2012 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fantastic product! I use the brow side to tame my brows which are plucked and everything but still tend to become unruly and messy looking throughout the day at school and this helped so much! I use the mascara end for my bottom lashes. I have always had trouble with finding a mascara that doesn't make my bottom lashes look like spiders but this makes them look natural but still makes them look like they have mascara on them! Its awesome! I also use the mascara end to prime any non waterproof mascaras that I have and it makes the mascara stay like waterproof mascara does!

on 11/24/2012 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is great I have unruly brows (thanks dad) and I use this to tame them. I donít use the eyelash part so what I do is when I finish the eyebrow section I flip the wand onto the eyelash part. So inexpensive and I always have backups. I have repurchased many times

on 11/18/2012 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is my automatic, go-to brow tamer. How can you go wrong? It's a dollar, available at every Target, does what it's supposed to do, and comes with a decent amount of product. I use this every single day, and it keeps my brows put. I've already repurchased this several times, and I'll continue to do so. This is a crucial part of my makeup arsenal. I love it.