Head and Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo

3.7

Simply Said, HEAD AND SHOULDERS IS PURE MAGIC...LOVE IT.. MY HG AND THE ONLY THING I TRUST 100% TO MY BROWN LOCKS.

on 9/3/2007 5:30:00 PM

Works better than any expensive salon brand I've tried -- I don't think my hair has been this light and clean for ages!

on 7/17/2007 2:25:00 AM

Instead of getting rid of dandruff, this is GIVING me dandruff!!! Will NOT buy again.

on 11/18/2006 10:58:00 PM

As a dandruff shampoo, it works...BUT AS A BODY WASH FOR TREATING ACNE AND KERATOSIS PILARIS, IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!

I read about this on the boards at acne.org, and where so many tips and tricks have failed me, this has exceeded my expectations by 200 mph. I usually use a washcloth or brush to scrub this in, but I don't think that's even necessary. After a week, the KP on my arms and legs was dramatically reduced, and it's continuing to improve. Amazing! I've started to follow this with Paula's Choice 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid Weightless Body Treatment for double the fun.

on 8/17/2006 4:48:00 AM

My HG shampoo!! Doesn't strip my hair of moisture and cleans very well. Makes me feel good knowing it keeps dandruff away even though I don't have any. It smells absolutely fabulous - light. clean, and fragrant! I usually buy the giant bottle so I don't run out as fast. I too also don't always need to condition my hair afterwards which is a plus when I'm in a rush. Love it!!

on 5/22/2006 6:43:00 PM

My extreme HG shampoo!! It smells so nice and clean, I can remember my family using this: everyone from my dad to the dog, it's very versatile. This cleans well for me (although I do not have dandruff, so I don't know how well it works for that?) and does not strip my hair. I don't even really need a conditioner to use afterward, but I keep one on hand anyways. :) I love this stuff so much!!!

Popular Shampoos