Kiss My Face Olive Oil Soap

3.7

Not tested on animals

Saponified Olive Oil, Water, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid (a natural pH balance)

on 2/24/2006 11:16:00 PM

Great soap! All natural and non-drying, way better than any liquid soap out there!

on 2/19/2006 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Worst bar of soap I have used. Will not re-purchase any Kiss My Face soaps. Doesn't moisturize at all.

on 2/19/2006 2:14:00 PM

i found out about this after reading here. i am so glad i got this. i use it on my face and its amazing, no more dry spot, breakouts. my skin is so smooth and radiant even my boyfriend can not belive it. i don't know how it will work during summer but it is working great this winter.

on 2/1/2006 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

All of the Kiss My Face olive oil soaps are great. I especially love the Honey one. They are very pure mild soaps that are great for sensitive skin. My husband won't use anything else in the shower. He has very allergic skin and this is one of the only soaps that has Never given him a reaction. The price is very reasonable and most all healthfood stores and some drugstores now carry the line.

on 1/17/2006 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really do love this soap. It has only 3 ingredients. It works for both face & body.(atleast for me!) It's $2.99 for the 8oz bar(4oz is $1.99), which I use because it's the best value. I keep it in a plastic travel soap dish so it doesn't get wet & wash away in the shower. I also use a bath sponge for my body & wet & rub over the soap, so it lasts quite a long time.(3 or 4 mths.) It leaves my face & body soft since olive oil is fabulous for the skin!

The smell isn't bad. It's not a strong smell. The packaging is minimal so it's better for the enviroment. It's from a healthier natural company Kiss My Face who I really love! I think it's a all around winner in my opinion!

on 11/5/2005 4:36:00 PM

I started using this when I decided to start using all natural, ideally organic, beauty products. This soap is fine for washing both face and body; it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I also like the minimal paper packaging. It's a khaki green color and doesn't smell the best, but I feel great using it and my skin loves it, too. I wanted to add that I also like the low price: $1.99 for small bar and $2.99 for the big bar. No more clogging up the landfills with Cetaphil bottles!

on 10/25/2005 9:49:00 PM

ill have to say that this is dirt cheap and leaves my skin clean. i use it on my face almost everyday and i've been seeing great results. it replaces the expensive DHC olive oil soaps. im lovin this! recommend you other girls try it too. doesn't hurt your skin cause its totally organic.

on 8/16/2005 11:05:00 AM

normally i can't use any body soap but dove or my skin gets either very dry or develops some kind of irritated rash. but this soap worked well for me. i had originally bought it for my face, but realizing the bar would last too long (as far as bacterial build up) if i used it only on my face, i started using it as a body soap too. as others have mentioned, it might at first feel like its going to strip or dry out your skin, but it actually doesn't- the skin just feels tighter, and softens up a lot. i don't always use this on my face anymore, but i love it as a body bar and will buy again for that.

on 8/9/2005 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not a great smell, but not bad, either. I use this on my face and body and have had great results. Leaves skin well toned and moisturized (better than any other bar soap I've ever tried) without being greasy at all. Olive oil is awesome for your complexion. Even if you have an oily skin type, I'd recommend this b/c like I said, it's not greasy at all. Does a fine job actually cleansing the skin as well.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This soap rocks. I think they have one that is Olive Oil and honey too and thats great! Its a bit chunky when you take it out (one large square block) and its kinda awkward to be lathering up with this square block with hard corners, but once it gets worn down its great! The color is dark green but its hidden in my shower so who cares! It makes me feel very moisturised when i come out of the shower and It has a great smell! I found that this soap works great in one of those soap holders with the sponge around it. Then you dont have to wait for it to get smaller and you dont see it =) OH plus it lasts forever and its 3- 4 bucks. Much longer then a 8 dollar bottle of shower gel will.