Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 8/19/2011 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have both the mini slant tweezers (plastic or paint-coated on the 'handle' part and came in a plastic tube) and the large stainless steel slant tweezers. However, I've found that the first pair that I bought and have been using a lot longer (the mini/ ones) are a LOT better at grabbing hairs because they are thinner on the ends and are the BEST tweezers I've ever used. I almost never use the bigger ones because they don't grab hairs as well, though they look prettier without the paint (the Tweezerman lettering has smudged off the paint on mine but I might purchase the petite in stainless steel in the future).
I have several other Tweezerman products so when one needs sharpening I'll send them all in and just pay shipping, which is nice.

on 8/14/2011 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love these tweezers!

on 8/8/2011 6:25:00 PM

I have to agree with the overwhelmingly good reviews here...tweezerman tweezers are the only ones I have ever and will ever buy.

I have two pairs - one for my bathroom and one for my makeup bag. I literally use them every single day. You'd think you wouldn't find uses for tweezers every day but once you have them around all the time, you'll be plucking, lifting. peeling and perfecting using them all the time! Every time I see a stray hair or piece of dry skin, I have them there to snag it away immediately. AND, they work every single time. Other tweezers don't. They even grab my peach fuzz above my lip when I want to go on the attack on it every so often.

I can't stand using a pair of tweezers that keep missing the hair, over and over and over again even though you're grasping it correctly. Or how about when you have to clamp down on the hair so tightly that you actually clip the hair short, and then you can't grab it after that! Yes, all other tweezers come with these frustrations. I love my Tweezermans! they're the ONLY tweezers that work, plain and simple. So worth it.

on 7/27/2011 10:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm convinced my eyebrows grow twice as fast as the average persons do. I got my super thick eyebrows from my dad. Thanks, dad. It is expensive for those on a beauty budget, but think of it as an investment. You get free sharpening for them, they last a long time, and they're QUALITY. I'm not worried about getting my eyebrows waxed with these babies. They don't hurt as much as the average tweezer. They come in some fun colors and patterns. A beauty STAPLE for those concerned or obsessed with eyebrows like I am. I am going to be purchasing some of these for Christmas presents later this year. It really isn't a bad price of you think of it as an investment. Being able to get the free sharpening is what pushed me over the edge to try these and I don't regret it at all. I got the pink Cheetah print which I believe is limited edition.

on 7/26/2011 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great pair of tweezers, they do the job and they do it right. The free sharpening is also a plus! These are a bit pricey for tweezers... but well worth the money imo.

on 7/26/2011 4:22:00 PM

Expensive, but worth it. No other tweezers help me get my eyebrows in decent condition like these do! I tried going back to Revlon tweezers when I lost these for a short amount of time, and it just wasn't the same. If you have eye brows, you need this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

These are the best! Once you start using tweezerman, you will never be able to use another tweezer. They are so precise. You can get every last hair and not worry about pulling out hairs you didn't mean to. I don't get irritation or ingrowns with these either. It's probably because I don't have to tug and dig around to get a hair like you have to with other tweezers. These are really amazing. Worth the money. They stay sharp and will last years.

on 7/20/2011 11:44:00 PM

I've purchased a few of these over the years. They guarantee their tools and for good reason! They offer free sharpening, but it isn't worth it for me to send it to the US to get sharpened so I just buy new ones each time. These are very very precise tweezers!! It is the only brand I buy because it gets every single little hair, even the impossibly short ones! They're expensive but sooo worth the price. Very high quality tool!!!

on 7/20/2011 3:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Bought this after reading reviews. It really gets the little hairs! I can't use any of the other tweezers now though...keep pinching myself. Bought a backup just in case!

on 7/9/2011 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These get every single hair I pluck..not missing one! Great size, great slant, and great assortment of colors! The lighted magnifying mirror and plastic tube case that mine came with are very handy as well...definitely recommended!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools