December 21, 2014 | 1387 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great pair of tweezers, they do the job and they do it right. The free sharpening is also a plus! These are a bit pricey for tweezers... but well worth the money imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Expensive, but worth it. No other tweezers help me get my eyebrows in decent condition like these do! I tried going back to Revlon tweezers when I lost these for a short amount of time, and it just wasn't the same. If you have eye brows, you need this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by aperfectdisplay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are the best! Once you start using tweezerman, you will never be able to use another tweezer. They are so precise. You can get every last hair and not worry about pulling out hairs you didn't mean to. I don't get irritation or ingrowns with these either. It's probably because I don't have to tug and dig around to get a hair like you have to with other tweezers. These are really amazing. Worth the money. They stay sharp and will last years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've purchased a few of these over the years. They guarantee their tools and for good reason! They offer free sharpening, but it isn't worth it for me to send it to the US to get sharpened so I just buy new ones each time. These are very very precise tweezers!! It is the only brand I buy because it gets every single little hair, even the impossibly short ones! They're expensive but sooo worth the price. Very high quality tool!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by soi56starz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this after reading reviews. It really gets the little hairs! I can't use any of the other tweezers now though...keep pinching myself. Bought a backup just in case!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by chrispookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These get every single hair I pluck..not missing one! Great size, great slant, and great assortment of colors! The lighted magnifying mirror and plastic tube case that mine came with are very handy as well...definitely recommended!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by iluvcandy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in the minority here...I HATED these tweezers! I have a pair of Revlon ones that I bought years ago that still work perfectly and I think they cost me maybe $6. I picked up a pair of Tweezerman at Bed Bath and Beyond one day because I was curious after reading years of hype. And I took them back the next day. They wouldn't grab any hair that I tried-long or short. Big waste of money for an over-hyped product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I these little babies...it one of those things that you just dont understand why they're so expensive until you buy them yourself. Let's just say that tweezing doesn't hurt so much anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Got this as a gift in the zebra print. This is the best tweezer period. The slant tip gets every hair ingrown or thin hair. My favorite tweezer of all time. And I like that it comes in different prints

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by canadian

This is the best tweezer brand I have bought. I own the pointed tip ones which are great for pulling tiny, fine hairs. They are pricier but worth it.