Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 11/20/2011 3:20:00 AM

Tweezerman is absolutely the best tweezer out there because of its amazing precision. Once you use these, you'll never want to use another brand again.

I love keeping my eyebrows meticulous to the point that there is never even one little piece of visible stubble. This bad boy has the ability to grab even the shortest length of unwanted hair (even hair that has hardly even breached the surface of the skin) with impressive control.

One time, I lost my pair of Tweeerman's and when I tried to locate the same brand, the store where I had bought it (Bed Bath & Beyond) was out of stock. I settled with a pair of Revlon tweezers at Walgreen's, which is what I had always bought for years prior to even trying Tweezerman brand. While I was definitely "wowed" by the Tweezerman tweezers when I first tried them, I had forgotten over the period of a year just how cruddy other brands are, so I finally had to break down and purchase another pair of Tweezerman's online. I think I remember them being around $15-20. Sure, it's a little on the pricey side for a pair of tweezers, but this is definitely a one-time purchase, especially because of the company's offer on servicing.

Regarding the servicing:
When I bought both pairs, the packaging included an insert that stated that if the tweezers ever became dull, then you can send them to the company and they will resharpen them for free -- you just have to pay for the shipping to send it to them and they cover the return shipping, which is a pretty sweet policy.

I use mine at least twice a week, and have had the same pair for a couple of years. I can tell that they have had a little wear, but they have yet to become dull enough to send off for resharpening.

Definitely a fantastic purchase that you won't regret! Buy 'em!

on 10/31/2011 5:25:00 PM

I will buy this again...if my pair perishes in some way! These are so worth it...they truly work until anything else, and keep my brows in shape!

on 10/31/2011 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best tweezers in the world. Get hairs on the first try, never get blunt and are extremely durable. Plus they come in adorable colors! Pretty expensive but well worth it. I do think the angled version is better though!

on 10/27/2011 10:02:00 PM

Mom thinks it works for her. For me? Not a chance I'll change from my 5 year old tweezers bought at the local supermarket to this. It got hold of hair 1 per 5 hairs and... no, never again.

on 10/25/2011 9:42:00 AM

Precise, effective hair remover. Just don't expect this product to be usable after any kind of fall onto a hard surface: have irreparably damaged two pairs in this way.

on 10/11/2011 12:34:00 AM

This is a must have. These tweezers are beyond any tweezer I have ever used. The price seemed a little expensive ($30) at first, sitting next to $5 tweezers.. but they are SO GOOD. Plus- Tweezerman has a lifetime guarantee and sharpens for free!

on 9/17/2011 3:01:00 PM

These are the best tweezers I have ever used. The slanted tip is awesome.

on 9/15/2011 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Exellent. Dont hesitate on the price just go and purchase right now. You will not be dissapointed. Lifetime guarantee and resharpening service is offered with all tweezerman tweezers.
They are - simply the best!

on 8/29/2011 12:22:00 PM

These really are the best tweezers available. These get fine hairs or shorter hairs that drugstore tweezers can't. I like these better than the Anastasia tweezers which I paid more for.

on 8/20/2011 12:37:00 AM

I have the pointed ones, which may look a little scary at first, but they're definitely worth the price. Yes it is quite expensive, but you should invest in a pair of good tweezers anyways. Tweezerman has a lot of cute designs and even sizes for their tweezers, they're really good quality and last really long. I've had mine for a couple years now and they're still nice and sharp.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools