April 24, 2014 | 907 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO eyelash adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by korean

hands down best eyelash adhesive.

bought this at the mac counter. works so well. i got the clear one, one day i will try the blk one. but i don't know if i'll ever finish the tube, there is so much product. 14 grams, 1/2 oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by vleemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Def the cream of the eyelash adhesive crop!!! I've used the clear & the dark of this eyelash adhesive & I'm very impressed with how well both colours attach lashes to my lash line without any hassles. The glue gets tacky quite quickly (about 30secs for a thin line) & stick to my lashline really quickly - I find I don't have to hold them there like I need to with the Ardell brand (I use strip lashes). I also noted that if only a thin line of glue is applied to the strip lashes, no shininess occurs with the clear glue (it's all in the appication girls & falsies may take a while to master). I love the dark one too, as it gives a dark eyeliner look. I think the dark one is my fave for this reason alone.

Admittedly, the tube nozzle needs to be made smaller, however, this problem of too much product squeezing out can be overcome with quick hands - when a blob of glue comes out, brush it along the falsie line with the tip of the nozzle to make it into a thin line of glue; continue this process to get a thin line of glue.

I love this glue as I've been able to sleep, go to the gym, garden, perspire... in my lashes with this glue & they've stayed in place - no sides coming off, no budging - very impressive. I always apply my falsies after all of my eyeshadow, eyeliner & mascara - this stops my own lashes being ripped out when I remove the falsies (I wont' waste my money on eyelash remover this way).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by CINDAAA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Best glue i have ever tried, I havent been able to find the dark glue yet, ive only tried the white/clear one. Smooth glue. Long lasting, i love it! my eyelashes have actually stayed on for a couple days straight! ::GASP:: i was testing them to see how long i could keep them on without reapplying glue :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Excellente' My first time using lashes and this glue, I got it the first time within 30 seconds, no problems. All you gotta do is watch some you tube videos of this, This is the ultimate fire, Sticks quick and tight. Verrrryy Fishy smelll but I will be buying this again,

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So far the complaining I have heard, is all user error and not the product itself. The trick to any type of glue is to use a thin strip, turn the lashes upside down, and then let it go tacky for about 15-20 seconds. You turn them upside down so no glue will drip on the lash. If it is too wet, it won't stay and will clump up. You also put lashes right above your real lashes, not actually on them. Of course your real lashes will rip out if you choose to do so. I have had no issues with this glue, and it's a bestseller for a reason.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

You get a lot of product and works great , However i have found glues that last longer so i wouldnt by this again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by emememem

the best glue i have used in my life!
i have always just used the glue that came with the lashes after about an hour the eyelashes would be irritating me and be half peeled off.With this it doesn't irritate my eyes and keeps my lashes put for several hours amazing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is the good stuff. if you're using falsies you need these. water-proof, long lasting, durable... no cons. the trick is you have to let the glue get tacky (once applied to the band of lashes, i mean) AND THEN put on the lashes. if you put them on right when you had put on the glue the lashes will move around.

great stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by mkupmad727

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this. i make sure i apply mascara well let it dry, then apply my false lashes. above the lash line not on it, but as close as possible let set. then apply mascara again to mesh my real lash and false together. this does take mastering before getting right. i use to apply a thick line to the lash band now i apply a thin even line and wait for it to dry for about 20 secs and then start applying. now i have to say i always wear lashes on top of concealer, uddp, and liquid liner. i have very sensitive skin and eyes that react to anything. i am goin to say this is the reason why i most likely havent reacted to the glue or have had any lashes rip out. because all that makeup most likely acts as a barrier. so this is something that should be bared in mind. again removal of my lashes can vary depending how much glue was applied to the lash band and precision of application. most days they peel off easily and other days they can be very hard to remove. i solve this by applying mosituriser to a q tip and applying to the band so that the adhesive loosens.
i will stick to this glue regardless because my lashes stay on from 8am to 12 midnight if need be and that is impressive for an oily lidded girl like me who has tried most glues.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by bobbictx

This glue sucks. My lashes would come off very easily when using this glue. Any humidity or watery eyes, and my lashes were gone. Not only that, but with the white glue, it turns white again when it gets wet & looks bad.

I wear my falsies for a week straight, but with this glue I was lucky if I got 4 hours of wear a lot of the time. It's too thin, and not sticky enough.

The glue I use and love is the same kind of glue as this, but it's a bit thicker and adheres much better. It's the black glue that you'd use to glue extensions in your hair. It can be found at most beauty supply stores, and a huge bottle (about 1 oz) costs about the same as (or less than) this itty bitty tube.