September 23, 2014 | 1633 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO Eyelash Adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

DUO white/clear is the best eyelash adhesive on the market and I have never found one to its equal. Tip: when you remove your eyelashes, place them on a strip of adhesive tape and make sure they are positioned in a natural curve. The next morning, place the eyelashes in a small container of either alcohol or witch hazel for a few minutes so you can easily remove the old adhesive without damaging the lashes. Always pull the adhesive off straight up, not toward the sides of the strip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this when I got my MAC #31 eyelashes and didnít know that they didnít come with an adhesive so I bought this at the same time and I paid 12Ä ($17), which is so expensive but I have to admit that this product is really good. You donít need to worry about your eyelashes coming off and it will last all day long and here comes the problem. The first time removed my eyelashes , even though I did it carefully it irritated my eyelids and they were a little swollen the next day, but that only happened once and Iíve never had any problems with this after that one incident. I would definitely recommend this product and once Iíll run out, which wonít be any time soon I will buy it again. Makeup artists like Mario Dedivanovic, who does Kim Kardashianís makeup swear by this.
By the way you can purchase this product in black and clear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This works very well I've never had a problem with lashes coming off when I use this correctly. I just coat the lash band with this and let them get tacky for thirty second and put them onto my lash line. It works well and you don't make a mess if you let it get tacky first. My only issue with this is that it is latex based, which I'm not allergic to but a lot of people are and that it contains formaldehyde.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by juicyasfcuk

I bought this yesterday at mac since I had a bad experience with quo eyelash glue took a while to get the hang of it I guesss I was being impatient and just soaped it on to the lashes so they fell off but the second time I tried it actually stayed on ^^ yay it does have a dirty fish market smell tho and the nozzle allows too much product to come out but I will repurchase but at 9.50 cnd a tube it's a little pricy for glue maybe iam just cheap =.= good thing I don't wear eyelashies often

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used Duo for years -- since I am a child of the 80's false lashes are part of my life and face.

I use the white since I don't like the dark spots sometimes left by the dark one. If there is any residual white it turns clear and then I use my gel/liquid/pencil/shadow as eyeliner on top.

I have worn this for hours on end and into the following night and then some..lol. Hell, I can remember one crazy weekend in the Caribean when I wore my lashes for 2 days straight and they never even moved.
sigh -- those were the days.

But back to this glue ... there is none better imo. You will need replacements as the glue can dry up within the tube after a year or so.
You will notice it gets more yellow and gooey so that it does not spread as easily on your falsies. High altitude can also make the little tube split at the seams.. and then you have glue all over so put this into a plastic bag or container when travelling on planes.

But it is inexpensive and so easy to work with... I love this stuff.

Also, if you have bushy eyebrows, put a pindrop on a spoolie and you can control your eyebrows or shape them up, down or sideways.. lol

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by korean

hands down best eyelash adhesive.

bought this at the mac counter. works so well. i got the clear one, one day i will try the blk one. but i don't know if i'll ever finish the tube, there is so much product. 14 grams, 1/2 oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by vleemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Def the cream of the eyelash adhesive crop!!! I've used the clear & the dark of this eyelash adhesive & I'm very impressed with how well both colours attach lashes to my lash line without any hassles. The glue gets tacky quite quickly (about 30secs for a thin line) & stick to my lashline really quickly - I find I don't have to hold them there like I need to with the Ardell brand (I use strip lashes). I also noted that if only a thin line of glue is applied to the strip lashes, no shininess occurs with the clear glue (it's all in the appication girls & falsies may take a while to master). I love the dark one too, as it gives a dark eyeliner look. I think the dark one is my fave for this reason alone.

Admittedly, the tube nozzle needs to be made smaller, however, this problem of too much product squeezing out can be overcome with quick hands - when a blob of glue comes out, brush it along the falsie line with the tip of the nozzle to make it into a thin line of glue; continue this process to get a thin line of glue.

I love this glue as I've been able to sleep, go to the gym, garden, perspire... in my lashes with this glue & they've stayed in place - no sides coming off, no budging - very impressive. I always apply my falsies after all of my eyeshadow, eyeliner & mascara - this stops my own lashes being ripped out when I remove the falsies (I wont' waste my money on eyelash remover this way).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by CINDAAA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Best glue i have ever tried, I havent been able to find the dark glue yet, ive only tried the white/clear one. Smooth glue. Long lasting, i love it! my eyelashes have actually stayed on for a couple days straight! ::GASP:: i was testing them to see how long i could keep them on without reapplying glue :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Excellente' My first time using lashes and this glue, I got it the first time within 30 seconds, no problems. All you gotta do is watch some you tube videos of this, This is the ultimate fire, Sticks quick and tight. Verrrryy Fishy smelll but I will be buying this again,

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

So far the complaining I have heard, is all user error and not the product itself. The trick to any type of glue is to use a thin strip, turn the lashes upside down, and then let it go tacky for about 15-20 seconds. You turn them upside down so no glue will drip on the lash. If it is too wet, it won't stay and will clump up. You also put lashes right above your real lashes, not actually on them. Of course your real lashes will rip out if you choose to do so. I have had no issues with this glue, and it's a bestseller for a reason.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No