October 21, 2014 | 894 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by totalxhotay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! it removes all of my makeup in a flash! way better thn neutrogena!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by mctoft

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find I have to rub too much to remove mascara and endlessly rinse. Now my lashes are falling out. Also, this doesn't condition. I used the Estee Lauder eye makeup remover before this and my lashes were noticeably healthier by the end of the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Bellexpert

This removes EVERYTHING like all the reviewers below say!
It removes as much as my Laura Mercier Waterproof does, and it doesn't feel oily like the Mercier remover. It holds so much for $10. Make sure that the bottle bought is mostly 1/2 of each liquid. It has calm ingredients that are for the face too.

Take it or leave it:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been a longtime user of Neutrogena's Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, but I tried this when I saw good reviews from YouTube beauty gurus Elle and Blair Fowler. This is a really great eye makeup remover. I was so loyal to Neutrogena, but even it didn't remove all my waterproof mascara. This does the job, doesn't sting, isn't oily, but doesn't dry out my skin either. It's worth the purchase - just a good quality eyemakeup remover. It's my new HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I saw a beauty guru's video on youtube recommending this eye makeup remover. I noticed that Target had it in stock when I was there so I purchased it. It removes stubborn eye makeup gently, easily, and effectively. I use it nearly daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

OMG my holy grail product. wow i've always thought neutrogena was so far one of the ok removers but this one is the best of all. i will keep buying this again and again. just amazing. ladies, seriously go get this. it's amazing!! leaves nooo residue at all. feels like water yet cleans every trace of makeup. it's sooo easy to remove mascara!! and gel eyeliner! wow

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by sofia2723

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best make up remover ever!
It's not greasy, and non irritating.
It also removes make up (even the formidable cover girl lashblast waterproof) in a flash!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Miamituscani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is super sensitive and I had no reaction to this at all. Not greasy and removes all my eye make up. I don't know how I survived without this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by peareee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most amazing eye makeup remover ever. I am a makeup alley reader, but this is my first post and I felt I must praise this remover. It's non greasy and removes the most difficult eye makeup without a problem. I will never switch back to my old product as long as this is still being made.

Update 2/25/14: I knocked my lippies down to 3. I think somewhere in the past couple years, this product was reformulated and no longer works like it used to. I am in search of a new eye makeup remover.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

this makeup remover gets 5 lips its amazing. i think its expensive though for a makeup remover i never pay more than 6 dollars but recently ive been using hard to remove waterproof eye makeup and this stuff takes off my makeup so gently and efficient.