August 20, 2014 | 1440 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clarins - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by gorosheeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great primer for people with combination skin. It really helps my foundation to not accentuate my dry, scaly patches; it also helps mattify my nose a bit; lastly, and most importantly, it doesn't break me out. It has very little scent, and a nice velvet-cream texture. HG primer for me!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by slimthick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was giving this product as a gift. My concealer and powder went on really great. It left me with a satin/silk look which is great for me because my skin is very oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by hulmek2

I really don't rate this product at all, and its so expensive for what it is. I bought this after reading really good reviews on it but it seriously doesn't seem to do anything for my skin at all and definitely doesn't improve the way my foundation goes on. I find the feel of it almost unpleasant on my skin as it makes your skin feel almost too smooth, like you know something is sitting on top of your skin to make it feel that way although I didnt find that it smoothed out fine lines on my skin at all. I also hate the way you have to dig your nails in to get the product out when its getting near the end its really unhygenic. There are way better primers out there so I wouldn't waste your money on it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this after hearing people rave about it .. I honestly dont know why anyone would rave about thisproduct . It did Nothing ! It didnt smooth anything for me and made my oily skin worse and i can honestly say it made my Make up look worse not better. Big No no to this product esp for any Oily girls.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the weirdest product! I'm not exactly sure how to rate it because when it works it WORKS but when it doesn't it's HORRIBLE. There is such a fine line between the right amount and too much. If you are in a hurry this product can create a nightmare. When too much is applied it goes gummy like a eraser "balls" and you have to start over. I rated it a 2 because when you are careful it works very well, but it is just not user friendly. I won't buy this again as I know there are better ones out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by watevayou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst primer imaginable. The texture is almost like a think moisturizer but if you use just a little it can work. But the bad part about this is that there's NO SLIP.. it does not provide a good base to smooth foundation over. Does not control oil not make my foundation appear any different. I used this for nearly a week before I gave up on it.. all the while I had small break outs on my cheeks.. mainly cos my cheeks are sensitive, so if you are like me.. don't get this..

Thought it was worth it for the price but this is crap. Returned it to sephora ASAP....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Controlfreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I spent a long time testing out and asking about primers. Was terrified that i was going to break out as some have been known to block out all oxygen from skin. This is the one I settled with. I love love love it. Its shocking at first what i paid for and the amount i got, but the amount you need for a full face (and i cant see myself doing a full face EVERY time) is so small that its sooo worth it.

One graze over the top of the pot on each index finger will do my forehead and under my eyes and cheeks. i have used it everyday for a week and its still looks completly untouched.

As a primer its works great too, i reason i wanted one (a primer) was that my iphone was getting covered in my liquid foundation, to the point that one day (after drama with a friends on the phone) i took my phone away and it was covered, i looked in the mirror and i had a rectangle "white" space, where ALL for foundation had come off, with this primer, some still comes off, but 80% stays on , which is 80% more than without it.

I am looking forward to saving money by proky on my foundation and blusher. Will buy this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It makes my pore less visible and smooths out my face very well for my foundation. This line is supposed to change the way the lights hits your face or using it to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and pores. It worked pretty well for me, but I'm still searching for a primer that can keep my t-zone matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by sg_noangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product does help to fill in large pores as promised. It is also effective to for the under eye area- to smooth the fine lines. Best method for application I've found is to lightly tap it on your skin.

However, would not advise using it on the whole face as it might prove too slippery. Another point to note is that this item is silicone based. If you have issues with silicon clogging pores, please AVOID! I also wish the pot were more hygienic but considering the nature of product, I've no better suggestions.

Overall, I do like this product as it helps with my problem areas (pores and under-eye) and considering how much you use each time, lasts a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

REALLY SMOOTHH!! A good makeup base before foundation.