September 2, 2014 | 1102 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Mange Too massage bar

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2006 6:49:00 AM More reviews by nutterbutterstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this one smelled so good in the store but when i used it, it smelled like plastic with something sweeet mixed in. it moisturizes fairly well, but i'm not into smelling like a plastic cupcake.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by aleusha

I purchased this 100g massage bar for $9.99 CAD. I really like the scent. It smells like a combination of honey, white chocolate, and possibly a little bit of mint. It is a great product to use in massages, and it is also a great moisturizer. When I use this product before I go to bed and leave it on overnight, my skin is SUPER soft in the morning. The scent even lasts until the morning. Actually, even after I shower I can still smell it on me, which I guess could be considered the one downside if you don't want to smell like honey and chocolate all day. It's a little pricey for the amount of uses I got from one bar, but it really works. I would definitely repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this massage bar. I use it instead of lotion when my skin is slightly damp out of the shower. It smells like honey, white chocolate, and mint. And it's really moisturizing. It's especially good after Honey I Washed The Kids soap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2006 9:02:00 PM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. i tried using other massage bars as moisturisers but they were too greasy. this one is lovely. it smells like honey and yummy stuff ... i dont get a 'rotten' smell like the previous reviewers at all.

Its absolutely huge! i use it after the shower (actually, when i'm still in the shower) and my skin is super soft. i used it last night after shaving my legs and they were silky and no sign of any irritation.

love this one - and the price is good as the bar is massive.
i just store mine in a sandwich bag that i can chuck out if it gets too yucky.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by pyrat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is good. Like, really good. Like, you don't know why you can't stop sniffing your hand good. It smells a bit like fruity nonpareils to me, which is very good in case you didn't know. Perfect as a moisturizer. Good bang for buck too when you compare it with other LUSH items, as it's a good sized bar. I will most definately buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2006 5:21:00 PM More reviews by bairn

Oh no my heart sank when Id sniffed this in the store now I have a crush on something eeeeveryone will want to wear themselves. Well, judging by the reviews, this doesnt seem to be the case and Im glad. Glad because, at my age, the institution of cool suddenly becomes terribly important and I already have problems fitting the idea of smelling highly edible in this. And there are two things that are terrific about this massage bar: its texture, and its fragrance. The formula is richer than with the other LUSH bars Ive used. It takes a bit longer to absorb, but makes my skin feel supple and look dewy.

The scent is very potent and lingers better than with other bars. What surprises me most is that it evolves like real fragrances do. If you like your skin treats sweet and simple, look elsewhere, this one is bit more troubled than that. The bar itself smells predominantly of true honey, mixed with some mint and fruit. Once applied, the first thing that hits my nose is a heavy honey scent, then it gets just a tad fruitier (with mango, banana and orange), but it soon turns to almost herbal and mellow, with milky honey vanilla. Long hours later, and only then, close to my skin, the true honey reappears the truest honey of all. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Katina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I read the ingredientlist I was very hopeful. Mango butter, cocoa butter, honey, white chocolate, vanilla and what not. It sounded like a dream. And it is extremely moisturizing I'll say that. I feel incredibly soft and it's two days now since I used it. I just wish that rotting smell would stop following me around. There is something sharp and decaying about the whole thing. But only sometimes, at other times it's soft and nice. I don't know how it does that. Overall I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 9:30:00 PM More reviews by BasiaS

The bar IS very moisturizing, but I have to agree with the reviewer who isn't crazy about the scent. The vanilla-honey-orange-peppermint (???) combo smells slightly off, like rotting fruit. It smells a bit too 'natural' for me. I have a feeling it's the peppermint that's giving off that funky odor - otherwise I'd use this constantly.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by FireKittenEMT

I'm on the fence with this one. It is VERY moisturizing, which is great, but the scent is really strange! Sometimes is smells good and sweet, but sometimes it reminds me of (this is really weird) Japanese zensei seaweed salad! And while I like to eat zensei salad on occasion, I do NOT want to smell like it! I even tried it after a Bunny I Washed the Kids bath bomb coupled with Honey I Washed the Kids soap. No bueno. I will use this bar up because of the great moisturizing qualities, but only before bed, never before leaving the house!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 5:08:00 PM More reviews by junglepeachpie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I completely love this product. Massage bars anywhere are kind of pricey and this one costs less than others and it's huge. I love using it as a lotion on myself before going to sleep. The scent is light and comforting and lingers until you wash it off.

I'm not sure how to store it though... It just comes in a plastic bag which looks a little unappealing after it gets the bag all grimy with it's creamy goodness.