October 25, 2014 | 1061 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by anyeji

This product doesn't work at all! I bought it for only 3-4 dollars so I guess it's okay... but I would have rather gotten something else with that money.
It made me breakout REALLY BADLY around my face when I put some in my hair and slept on it. I didn't even put it that much! I now just use it before I get into the shower as a masque like conditioner and rinse it all out. I can't even brush my hair after I put it in though because it tangles it up... Overall BOO. Wouldn't purchase ever again. Kudos to you if it works for you!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by MissEmpress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really dislike this product. The only redeemable quality it has is the scent.

It is in no way shape or form moisturizing and in looking at the ingredients, the second ingredient is some form of alcohol, so no wonder. When I put this on my hair, a couple minutes later my hair feels even drier and as if I hadn't put anything on it at all. It doesn't soften, detangle or moisturize my hair and I have a 3/4 filled bottle that I don't know what to do with, because I just can't use it.

Ohh, on dry hair it may work a bit better, but I bought it as a leave-in so overall I find it to be a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by victoriakarkoulas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is very average. It felt a bit too heavy and I have quite dry hair. I still havent finished it yet and I probably I wont. I dont like that it's scent is a little too much as well!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by rlww4231

i hate this product!!
like all garnier prodcuts, it has a STRONG smell
and when it accidentally touched my scalp, i was allergic to it or something it made my scalp itchy; i do NOT recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by cosmopolitan1930

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am Italian/American and I live in the North West. The weather here in the Summer is very dry. With that being said, I had tried several products to help my dry hair. I purchased this a few days ago at Wal-mart for under $3. All it takes is a dime size amount for my long thick hair. I liquify it in my hands and apply it to my ends only. I like the way it smells. It doesn't build up in my hair, and it really moisturizes. I will buy this product again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product smells absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately, it doesn't provide that much moisture, and it weighs down my hair quite a bit. I would apply a little bit to my damp, towel dried hair before putting in mousse, and it helped to add a little bit of manageability. But, I could never apply it to my dry hair because it looked terrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by tlw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only ds leave in I have tried and it works great for me compared to $30 leave ins. I have curly/wavy thick hair and I straighten it most of the time. I will say that I use very little when I am going to style my hair, I use a lot if I am off work and just pulling my hair back. No frizz and it smells great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Never again! This use to be my HG leave in conditioner but now I have no idea what I was thinking. Its consistency is very thick and creamy but when applied to hair it weights down my hair and leaves it oily and somewhat sticky.It smells really good and does get rid of frizz a little bit but it leaves my hair with alot of residue and I have to wash it more often. I will definently not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It claims to make ur hair stronger and shinier and anti-frizz

~cons~doesn't make it stronger. Doesn't moisturize. Doesnt help frizz.

~pros~ good price. AND make my hair shiny (NOT greasy)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

This was a good leave-in treatment
Made my hair softer and shiner during the day
I didn't really notice too many improvements in my hair but it really controlled fly-aways
I had terrible split ends and extremely tangled hair and I bought this on sale to fix these problems
When I finished blow-drying my hair with this applied to my damp/wet hair it felt really soft and smooth
I like this product and it has a lot for the price!
Wouldn't really re-purchase because I think there is something better out there