October 2, 2014 | 919 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

i have about 6 of these.
the most ceramist eyeshadows ever and once you let them dry they dont budge.
the colour payoff is amazing in all the colours i own and i am more than happy with them. They definitely beat the MAC technakohl liners ive been using for 3 years in texture and colour payoff. Longevity is roughly the same i think.
standard pencil that has to be sharpened with a lid. around $22 USD. they come in such great colours and always have great sets with like 5 or more colours in them sometimes.
SEPHORA has a dupe though the staying power isnt as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by tracygraham

I am 48 years old and in all of the years I have been wearing make up, this is hands down the best eyeliner I have ever used! Glides on smoothly and evenly, highly pigmented and stays put all day (and I'm an oily girl)! I bought the Smoked set and I am loving them!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by miludear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it is a great creamy formula so it does glide on your lash line easily. however the staying power does not meet the advertised 24/7, even putting udpp underneath it would not help. i would not use it unless i'm doing a very smokey look, which i think it is perfect for.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by jaj5020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's very pigmented. I like that it's a pencil, and you can sharpen it, so it's more hygienic than other eyeliner forms.
Unfortunately, it smudges on me by mid day. This liner is good (much better than drugstore pencils I had previously used), but I don't really think it's worth the price. I've found much better results with the Maybelline gel eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ldmusselwhite20

This was love at first use! : ) It stays put all day(especially when you use thier setting spray!) and as it states it Glides on Easy!! I use my pencil in Zero every single day, for work, play, and everything in between. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by michaelannek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I keep going back and forth between this and the MUFE Aqua Eyes, but currently, UD is winning. Zero is a nick matte black, but not TOO black like Perversion. I love black eyeliner, too, so that really says something. This stays on all day and is easy to apply, making it my favorite eyeliner of all time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I really expected this eyeliner to stay in place all day...I mean it is called 24/7 eyeliner afterall and they claim it will stay in place all day. I have to agree with a previous reviewer. This eyeliner stayed on my eyes 4 hours max. After 4 hours it was all over the place including under my eyes. I would have given it only one lippy except it is really creamy, easy to apply and black so the formula is a dream just doesn't stay on eyelids long. This eyeliner would be perfect for those with dry to combination eyelids but if yours are super oily like mine this won't work. Glad I recieved a deluxe sample with a palette some time ago and didn't buy this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by diamondustt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: Nice dark black color, glides on quick with no drag, matte color, sharpens easily.
Cons: Does not last at all maybe 4 hours max MAYBE before smudging and movement begins, creamy texture makes it a little to difficult to control since it is a pencil, for the price I expect it to last longer then 4 hour max on a good dry day.
My recommendations: The best waterproof pencil that applies nicely is Make Up Forevers aqua eyes pencils. The formulation is a bit dryer so its easier to control and get clean lines. MUFEer's doesnt smudge and holds up true all day long AND it costs 4-10$ less depending on where you buy it. Also since the texture of MUFEer's is drier it is easier to control and get either fine tight lines or thick cat eyes. I really suggest that on over Urban Decays. Such a flop but Im using it up on day I dont care. Im glad I got it for free from Sephora.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I bought for 21 dollars plus tax. The color isn't too intense so I can where it to work and look fine. It stays on wonderfully. It is pretty tough to sharpen and you can poke your eye if you don't sharpen properly. All in all I won't buy again because it wastes a lot trying to sharpen and it's a hassle I don't want to deal with!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by JMAEGIRL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for awhile now.Pretty good but it does smear a little after a few hours. This is the only liner so far that works the best for me.