November 23, 2014 | 1928 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this eyeliner. It is long lasting for a pencil, but not nearly as long lasting as some of my gel eyeliners. I have noticed that If I use a very small amount of this (thin line), it lasts all day. If I try to do the same width of a line that I do with my gel liners, it will not last more than three hours and will be smudged all over my lid and brow. So, this is an easy and quick liner for a subtle look. For anything else, I'd go with a gel liner. My favorite is Revlon Colorstay gel liner in Noir Black. It lasts exactly as applied all day even in the hottest weather (I live in Arizona) through the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 6:09:00 AM More reviews by JerseyRoja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay, keep in mind: I use pencil eyeliners only on my waterlines. With that being said, i am content with other less expensive pencils; i would never pay $19 for one. I have 3 pencils of zero because they come with either shadow palettes I've purchased or the XL eye primer i love. I will be honest and say that i was very excited to get a zero pencil with my primer (set) because i knew i wouldn't spend 19 on just the pencil. Anyways, this is a GREAT dark pigmented black. It looks really good on my water lines and definitely the best I've tried. It's so smooth and creamy. I have never applied it on my lids though so idk how that would go.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Having only recently tried the 24/7 liners, I knew i would love them. Pigmentation, longevity, range of colors are great. With Zero however, I have to be very careful using it because it's sooo pigmented that I'd get raccoon eyes if I just swipe it across without thinking. I don't' look great in black eyeliner, it's somehow too stark, at least to me. I prefer their browns -- Stash, Whiskey, Bourbon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

i have about 6 of these.
the most ceramist eyeshadows ever and once you let them dry they dont budge.
the colour payoff is amazing in all the colours i own and i am more than happy with them. They definitely beat the MAC technakohl liners ive been using for 3 years in texture and colour payoff. Longevity is roughly the same i think.
standard pencil that has to be sharpened with a lid. around $22 USD. they come in such great colours and always have great sets with like 5 or more colours in them sometimes.
SEPHORA has a dupe though the staying power isnt as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by tracygraham

I am 48 years old and in all of the years I have been wearing make up, this is hands down the best eyeliner I have ever used! Glides on smoothly and evenly, highly pigmented and stays put all day (and I'm an oily girl)! I bought the Smoked set and I am loving them!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by miludear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it is a great creamy formula so it does glide on your lash line easily. however the staying power does not meet the advertised 24/7, even putting udpp underneath it would not help. i would not use it unless i'm doing a very smokey look, which i think it is perfect for.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by jaj5020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's very pigmented. I like that it's a pencil, and you can sharpen it, so it's more hygienic than other eyeliner forms.
Unfortunately, it smudges on me by mid day. This liner is good (much better than drugstore pencils I had previously used), but I don't really think it's worth the price. I've found much better results with the Maybelline gel eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ldmusselwhite20

This was love at first use! : ) It stays put all day(especially when you use thier setting spray!) and as it states it Glides on Easy!! I use my pencil in Zero every single day, for work, play, and everything in between. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by michaelannek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I keep going back and forth between this and the MUFE Aqua Eyes, but currently, UD is winning. Zero is a nick matte black, but not TOO black like Perversion. I love black eyeliner, too, so that really says something. This stays on all day and is easy to apply, making it my favorite eyeliner of all time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I really expected this eyeliner to stay in place all day...I mean it is called 24/7 eyeliner afterall and they claim it will stay in place all day. I have to agree with a previous reviewer. This eyeliner stayed on my eyes 4 hours max. After 4 hours it was all over the place including under my eyes. I would have given it only one lippy except it is really creamy, easy to apply and black so the formula is a dream just doesn't stay on eyelids long. This eyeliner would be perfect for those with dry to combination eyelids but if yours are super oily like mine this won't work. Glad I recieved a deluxe sample with a palette some time ago and didn't buy this.