April 18, 2014 | 1879 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Esperanza87

Oh well!I love the sixties and the whole hippie era,so I was l lured by the awesome packaging!I had high expectations on that one as I am An Urban Decay fan but I was completelly disappointed.This mascara transformed my eyelashes into a clumsy mess!It sticked them together.I still love the packaging though!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by kimichka

I think it's called "Big" & "Fatty" because all it does is turn your lashes into big fat clumps. Seriously, my lashes clump together, and actual clumps of mascara will get stuck in them, or fall down under my eye (mess!). I've never had that problem with any other mascara (cheap or expensive) that I've tried! Very disappointing. I'm going back to my old faithful "Bad Gal Lash" by Benefit.... both of these products have a huge brush, but Benefit's mascara goes on uber-smooth, separates, and makes your lashes super full and long.... 9 out of 10 times that I wear that I get complements as opposed to 0 out of 10 times with the Urban Decay.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by gladys924

I purchased this mascara and was disappointed the product is so dry I had to add a few layers just to be able to see the mascara on eye's, the fullness of the brush is really good but the product itself isn't. I will not purchase this item again I have had better results from using maybelline volumin express mascara and at a cheap price.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by KSNOLL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Kayleydid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, so actually, I think this mascara has a lot of good qualities. It creates lovely long, thick, natural-looking lashes, and is a soft shade of black that will look good against any skin tone.The applicator brush is nice and thick, and I didn't find it too dry, which seems to be a problem a lot of other reviewers had.

However, it leaves you with the WORST raccoon eyes, which is a no-go for me, despite all it's redeeming qualities. Hence, 3 stars.

(C'mon, Urban Decay, I expect better from you.)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by remmy

Terrible, clumps, dry, doesn't hold a curl.
I would definitely not buy this again, ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by liv8

I really love this mascara. It may be quite dry for some people but it is perfect for mine. It creates a natural looking volume, and not a superficial length, which is just what i look for. I find it stays on all day, and doesnt flake off. It lasts for ages, but it is still quite expensive, however this is the best mascara i have found for natural looking volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by whatever11

the wand was huge, and coated my lashes really well. also gave them quite alot of volume because the bristles were able to get into the roots, thus adding volume. it was also quite lengthening. the packaging is really pretty and colourful, and you get ALOT of it. so you wont run out of it. simply put it, your getting more than your moneys worth.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by itismonica

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I'm not a huge mascara fan. I try just about everything in hopes to find something memorable. I think I have found one that will always be a positive memory for me. My lashes looked great last night and no false lashes were needed to enhance the look. I did get this as part of the trifecta pack that came with a 24/7 and a sample primer. Wow, what a buy! I'm a fan and it'll be one on my radar from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2009 3:59:00 AM More reviews by candycanefaery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used the regular Big Fatty Mascara in a sampler last year and that would get a 3 rating from me. However, the Black cherry is horrible. The color barely showed up, honestly I couldn't see the mascara after a couple of hours either. My lashes didn't benefit from "big" or "fat" lashes from this product. I do not recommend it.