Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

2.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

So at first I didn't like this mascara and left it on my dresser untouched for about a month. Then, today I used it and it almost reminded me of Diorshow but darker with a blue tint? Oohh Lala

on 4/11/2010 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I mean it does its volumizing job and it does it very softly. It leaves a very feathery lash effect. BUT it creases so badly in so little time. In an hour, I am a racoon.

on 4/8/2010 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is okay.....nothing to get too exited about. this is the first urban decay product i bought, but i only bought it cuz i thought the tube was pretty bad-ass. But the brush was way too big.

Some girls at school were raving about this, and it was one of the first expensive mascaras i bought, and I even bought a second tube. This just doesn't live up to its claims, so don't bother with this. And don't let the psychedelic tube brainwash you into getting it! Something like BadGal would be a much more worthwhile mascara.

on 3/24/2010 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I think I might be the only person who likes this mascara - but I really, really like this stuff. The wand is HUGE & adds so much volume to my lashes. Plus, the packaging is so, so cute! This mascara is a bit on the expensive side - especially when you can buy great mascaras at the drug store much cheaper. That being said, this is probably my favorite high end mascara - and I will repurchase it when I run out.

on 3/16/2010 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

it is one of the better mascara's that i've tried with a really cute pattern on outside that reminds me of the 70's. its pretty good for volume and length, but i dont think its anything special.

on 3/16/2010 2:59:00 PM

Oh well!I love the sixties and the whole hippie era,so I was l lured by the awesome packaging!I had high expectations on that one as I am An Urban Decay fan but I was completelly disappointed.This mascara transformed my eyelashes into a clumsy mess!It sticked them together.I still love the packaging though!

on 3/16/2010 2:36:00 PM

I think it's called "Big" & "Fatty" because all it does is turn your lashes into big fat clumps. Seriously, my lashes clump together, and actual clumps of mascara will get stuck in them, or fall down under my eye (mess!). I've never had that problem with any other mascara (cheap or expensive) that I've tried! Very disappointing. I'm going back to my old faithful "Bad Gal Lash" by Benefit.... both of these products have a huge brush, but Benefit's mascara goes on uber-smooth, separates, and makes your lashes super full and long.... 9 out of 10 times that I wear that I get complements as opposed to 0 out of 10 times with the Urban Decay.

on 3/9/2010 10:13:00 AM

I purchased this mascara and was disappointed the product is so dry I had to add a few layers just to be able to see the mascara on eye's, the fullness of the brush is really good but the product itself isn't. I will not purchase this item again I have had better results from using maybelline volumin express mascara and at a cheap price.

on 3/8/2010 9:15:00 PM