April 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Oyster Girl

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2007 3:39:00 PM More reviews by suzier

This is really average for me -- the color is pretty light for my lips, and it ends up just kind of like a frosted very light pink, nearly clear. However, it amused me when I got it, it continues to amuse me and taste good, and it is very pretty in the tube, so I like having it around. It's sort of a no-harm-no-foul gloss. It doesn't look good, but it doesn't look bad, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2007 12:34:00 AM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

Very stunning color. It's a pretty pale pink, with just the lightest touch of gold shimmer - very sophisticated! I like pairing this with a majority of my lipcolors, especially Syrup to give it a little extra punch.

I definitely think that this is the kind of color that may better suit people with paler complexions, although with darker complexions it could be used as a highlight.

Either way, it's definitely a gloss that's worth looking at.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2007 12:46:00 AM More reviews by GreedyGretchen77

looks pretty in the tube but made me look washed out. not flattering on NC25/NC30 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by MonicaWhitfield

This is the color that I've been looking for for so long! In the past, I'd layerabout 3 lipglosses and a lipstick just to achieve what this looks like alone. It gives me the perfect nude lip and the color makes my bronze skin glow!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2007 5:06:00 AM More reviews by GlitzGlamGlitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oyster Girl is very pretty in the container. That said, I think it would look really great on someone. Not me. It sort of washes me out. The color is an unnatural looking pink on my lips with a hint of of bluish/pink. Not flattering and not enough color for me. I really want to know who this would look good on. I own a new one and haven't even used it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by wwwdotdawn

No pleased with this at all. Made me look dead...I am NC30

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2007 8:10:00 PM More reviews by LaGitana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually love MAC but I wasn't impressed with this color. It's described on the website as a "freshwater oyster pink", but on my NC40 skintone it's rather a pale milkish purpley pink, not very flattering. I did try this alone, without l/l or l/s so maybe it needs to be punched up a bit. Anyhow, I think this might look better on darker skintones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 10:52:00 PM More reviews by crazydiamond360

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A nice color but not HG. A very pale, whitish/milky pink with gold shimmer. The pink is the color of “Pretty Please” lipstick, and the gold shimmer is like that in “Nymphette” gloss. A great color for toning down pigmented lips...very sheer, sheer enough that it doesn’t wash me out, shimmery enough that I can see something’s there. Surprisingly, it’s extremely natural looking on NC15 me. Oyster Girl doesn’t knock my HG out of it’s place but it’s my pale gloss of choice...most will most likely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by kato_potato

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A truly beautiful color. Sometimes showed up a little gray next to my PPP skin - I usually have to wear blush when I wear this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Macaddict_xo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color, i wanted this gloss for the longest time and finally picked it up on the weekend. It gives a gorgeous shimmer w. a pearl effect... stunning!