Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 5/4/2008 10:26:00 AM

This mascara lengthens and volumises as it claims. It's lash comb ensures thats lashes don't clump. Its gives lashes a lovely glossy black look. It is also much easier to remove than most mascaras I've tried. It doesn't smudge on me as well. A HG for me.

on 4/11/2008 1:02:00 AM

I really really wanted to love this mascara. (I have the newer NEO version) The wonderful thing about this mascara is that it does what it is supposed to do. It really works - lengthens and volumizes dramatically, holds a curl perfectly etc.etc. for a LONG LONG TIME. The little curved comb applicator is fantastic as I can reach every single lash. So why is this not a HG mascara for me?

It's SO DAMN WET, that's why. After each application, I have black streaks around my eyes. And they are a bugger to remove. I would have to apply this mascara, wait for it to dry, then remove streaks from my face with cleansing oil, before I can safely apply foundation and eyeshadow. Unfortunately my lifestyle is such that I don't have the time to wait for mascara to dry before doing the rest of my face each morning.

on 3/12/2008 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is great at holding a curl all day - definitely my current favourite. This is the first mascara I have tried that holds a curl (and I have tried heaps!) The trick is to start the comb applicator as close to the base of your lashes and wiggle it a little, combing upwards. Use an Ilashcomb to comb it through. The idea is to coat more of the lash base than the lash tips. Its takes a second coat this way as well. When I do this I don't need to use a heated curler afterwards, I can just press lightly with my fingers to help with the curl, if needed. It is budgeproof - but I have no problems removing it with Lancome Bifacil or L'Oreal Dermoexpertise sensitive eyes eye makeup remover

to keep it short :

this mascara is my HG !!!

she lengthens, adds volume, seperates (with the comb ), some kinda vinyl - black- shiny.

like NO OTHER mascara.

already tried
Diorshow
Definicils
Lash Injection
Hypnose
All L´oreal
All Maybelline ...

no mascara gave me that look and that power to hold my "Shu Uemura´s Eyelash Curler - Curl" exactly after i curled my lashes.

IT-IS-SCARY
i washed my face a million time and my lashes have been still curled. u can put on lash expander one time for the whole week if you´d like to ..

she´s a BITCH to come off. you have to know that.

don´t even try anything else as vaseline. i know what i´m talking about.

i know it´s greasy, ugly .. just uggh .. to rub it off with vaseline but it´s WORTH WORTH WORTH to buy it.

if you don´t have any access to buy it in japan, here´s a online store with EVERY brand :

on 2/22/2008 4:59:00 AM

This mascara is worth buying. You can feel your eyelash longer after 1 application but it is better to apply majolica majorca lash glamour first before apply the lash expander. It also won't make your eyelash dirty or clumpy.

on 2/20/2008 3:42:00 AM

this mascara is really really awesome! it lengthens and volumises like no other mascara i have. plus it's a very inky black, very very dramatic. also, it's definitely the most tenacious mascara ever. it will literally never smudge flake or anything else until you (try to) remove it. i found it a bit too watery at first to hold any curl, but after a couple months it gets a bit thicker in the tube and the curl really stays all day. one lippie off because even though we are always looking for that non-smudging mascara, this one is just too much work to get off (i use the neutrogena dual phase remover and it still takes soaking and rubbing to remove VERY slowly). i find myself using it less thinking of the work getting it off at the end of the day! if that's not an issue for you however, this mascara is quite unparalleled - highly recommended! i would buy again just to use it occasionally (no other mascara can last the whole day/night quite like this can).

on 2/12/2008 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

How to use this mascara:
1.Curl your lashes (or do it afterwards-like me)
2. Apply it LIGHTLY and slowly from top to bottom in a STRAIGHT line. Don't do a zig-zag pattern. Don't do more than 2/3 coats because it'll clump like crazy.
3. Comb lashes with a special lash comb.
4.Curl if you haven't done it before (not recommended for weak lashes-they might snap)
5.If you want a more dramatic effect or more length apply more mascara LIGHTLY on the very tips of your curled lashes. It works for me and I get a falsie effect, but you have to be really really careful. Comb if you get clumps.

I have average lashes and this mascara elongates them and opens my eyes. It's good at holding a curl and it really defines each and every lash. You've got to figure out how to use it though. It needs to be applied lightly over and over again, or else it clumps like hell. Took me a few tries before I could get it perfect.

Very cute packaging, got it for less than AU$20 in HK so it's pretty cheap.

Took a lippie off because of the clumping and the magnificent staying power-it's very hard to get it off by the end of the day. Although I don't really have a problem with that since it doesn't irritate my eyes and I've given up trying to take it off anyway- It doesn't even smudge until I put it on again the next day. A bit scary.

A good mascara for lengthening, defining, and curling your lashes. But you have to be patient when applying it. You'll enjoy your reward!

on 1/31/2008 8:35:00 AM

I found it had a good lengthening effect and stayed put, but clumped easily and was terrible to remove. I used it for about half a year and must have lost so many lashes trying to get this off. Now I've gone back to Fiberwig for a mascara with the same lengthening effect that's easy to remove.

on 1/17/2008 2:35:00 AM

WOW - I haven't been this excited over a mascara for ages, if at all. I have naturally long eyelashes but because of that I have trouble keeping them curled. Ones like Diorshow and Maximeyes tend to weigh them down and the little fibres annoy my eyes, I'm a contact wearer with sensitive eyes. Well this certainly curls and then some but i don't see any great difference in length, but that's ok as I wasn't after extra length. I'm on the fence about the comb applicator - I found it fairly easy to use but my eyelashes look less 'full' because some of them are stuck together, not clumpy but kind of like when you cry and they go all spikey but I maybe able to fix that with practise. I can't say about the hard to remove factor as I haven't tried yet. As other have said cute packaging and price is good through the net $36NZ, so hopefully Lash Expander and I will have a long and happy life together.

on 11/29/2007 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This does add some more length to the lashes. Noticable length that is. It volumizes a little but not as much as say, L'Oreal Voluminous. The comb takes some getting used to, but its purpose is to coat each lashes to make it more visible. What I love about it is it does give almost an effect of falsies without false eyelashes. It looks like I naturally have much longer and more lashes. Since it defines each lashes, my lashes doesn't seem sparse at all. It doesn't give racoon eyes, it doesn't budge even if I probably don't wash it for more than a day. I've worn it over 12 hours and the curl still holds up and no breakage from the fibers. I bought it for about $19 including shipping. The reason I probably won't be buying it is it makes my eyes uncomfortable. Though I did say I don't see any breakage anywhere, it feels like there's "something" in my eyes. It's a bit heavier and does not give a natural feeling, though it looks it. Also, another reason I won't be buying it again is it's a pain to remove. Even with DHC cleansing oil it's hard. I have to dry my lashes after first rinse, then try removing it again. I have to make at least 3 attempts w/ DHC to remove it because this cleansing oil doesn't dissolve the product. However, it's only one attempt with my Kanebo White C Freshel Cleansing oil and the mascara dissolves. It's still much harder though compared to other mascaras I've tried. Also because it's difficult to remove, cleansing oils gets into my eyes and makes my vision blurry. Although I can still wash it off, I'm worried about the effect it will have on my vision. It's more important than getting great looking eyelashes. I'm still giving it a 4 though, so if anyone finds a great product to remove this mascara please contact me.

Top Rated Shiseido Products